Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I hate my breasts and I don't know what to do help

I have very small breasts (aa, aaa or something like that and I'm fat everywhere else), large puffy aereolas and flat nipples when they're not erect. They look normal when erect (and i want them to look like that all the time aaaah but that's not possible I guess??) but i actually ended op breaking on of my nipples in two when i was trying to "fix" them because I obsess way too much over this ah so yeah it's like that nipple died and the aereola too its not shaping up that easy anymore, and its smaller and falls asleep again faster and the aereola is bigger now too i think i'm so mad right now

I don't have money for plastic surgery and if i had, I don't think I would be confident enough to even show them the plastic surgeon
I think there's a chance I could get free surgery too, but yeah I don't think I'm brave enough to mention it to a doctor or anyone, I've never told anyone about this...

All I want is a normal body

so do you know any home remedies or something that can make your aereolas smaller, nipples and breasts bigger? And how can I heal a broken nipple if that's possible?

and is there a way to get permanently erect nipples

(16-09-2016, 01:35 PM)soda Wrote:  I have very small breasts (aa, aaa or something like that and I'm fat everywhere else), large puffy aereolas and flat nipples when they're not erect. They look normal when erect (and i want them to look like that all the time aaaah but that's not possible I guess??) but i actually ended op breaking on of my nipples in two when i was trying to "fix" them because I obsess way too much over this ah so yeah it's like that nipple died and the aereola too its not shaping up that easy anymore, and its smaller and falls asleep again faster and the aereola is bigger now too i think i'm so mad right now

I don't have money for plastic surgery and if i had, I don't think I would be confident enough to even show them the plastic surgeon
I think there's a chance I could get free surgery too, but yeah I don't think I'm brave enough to mention it to a doctor or anyone, I've never told anyone about this...

so do you know any home remedies or something that can make your aereolas smaller, nipples and breasts bigger? And how can I heal a broken nipple if that's possible?

Welcome to the forum.
Quite a few posters use these, to enhance their nipples.
http://nipplefunwear.com/

(16-09-2016, 02:12 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(16-09-2016, 01:35 PM)soda Wrote:  I have very small breasts (aa, aaa or something like that and I'm fat everywhere else), large puffy aereolas and flat nipples when they're not erect. They look normal when erect (and i want them to look like that all the time aaaah but that's not possible I guess??) but i actually ended op breaking on of my nipples in two when i was trying to "fix" them because I obsess way too much over this ah so yeah it's like that nipple died and the aereola too its not shaping up that easy anymore, and its smaller and falls asleep again faster and the aereola is bigger now too i think i'm so mad right now

Welcome to the forum.

thankyoooooou

I don't have enough money for that :/

(16-09-2016, 02:44 PM)soda Wrote:  
(16-09-2016, 02:12 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

Welcome to the forum.

thankyoooooou

I don't have enough money for that :/

Keep in mind, its possible to look around your house, and repurpose something similar !!

Sad I know I hate that also smh, some people have told me different remedies like eat fresh baked chocolate chip cookies at night before bed, or let your significant other suck on them daily, have you tried any pills or creams, I have tried creams and it takes awhile but it looks like they grow a lil.. lol maybe give it a shot.. here is a suggestion.. let me know if it works for you, if you try it

(Ad removed). 

have very small breasts (aa, aaa or something like that and I'm fat everywhere else), large puffy aereolas and flat nipples when they're not erect. They look normal when erect (and i want them to look like that all the time aaaah but that's not possible I guess??) but i actually ended op breaking on of my nipples in two when i was trying to "fix" them because I obsess way too much over this ah so yeah it's like that nipple died and the aereola too its not shaping up that easy anymore, and its smaller and falls asleep again faster and the aereola is bigger now too i think i'm so mad right now

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon