Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Before I Start: PM, Herbs & Massage - Suggestions welcome! (And appreciated)

Exclamation 

Hi all! Tongue

I've been lurking on this forum for a while, and thought I would share my PM cycling plan with you all to get some feedback before I actually get started - plus, it's always nice to share your journey with like-minded people Smile

A bit of history: I'm a 23 year old female with mild PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) and high testosterone, as shown in several blood tests I have had in the past 2 years. I plan on doing a saliva test to figure out where I am in terms of hormonal balance. I am also on the contraceptive pill (3 mg of drospirenone and 0.02 mg of ethinyl estradiol stabilized by betadex as a clathrate) for period regulation.

I've yet to measure myself, but will do so in the next 2 weeks leading up to my expected period. I am a small A - my goal is to be at least a nice full C, but I will probably become greedy and want to go larger later on. Over the next 2 weeks, I'll also be doing a milk thistle cleanse to prepare for the following plan. I've drawn inspiration from Chiyomilk's routine, as well as msnewboobies' thread here.

*Note: I'm not at home at the moment, so not too sure about dosages for all, but will update anything with a question mark next to it as soon as I can*

Throughout
- Multi-vitamin gummies: 2-3 per day
- Collagen: ?
- Massage: 10-15mins per day, maybe more. PM cream during follicular & maybe a placenta cream or oil during luteal (any thoughts on this?)

Follicular Phase
- Pueraria Murifica: probably start with 1 capsule per day, will update specific dosage later
- Calcium + Vit D: ?

Luteal Phase
- Saw Palmetto Berry Extract: 550mg
- Vitex (Chaste Berry): 400mg
- Maca (Lepidium Peruvianum): 500mg
- Fenugreek: ?

In addition, I'll be doing a 3 day milk thistle cleanse from days 25-28 as not to overload my body too much.

Things I'd love to be able to afford in the near future:
- Bradelis bra
- Noogleberry (this is a maybe, as I'm not sure I'll have time)

That's it for now, sorry for the long post but there has just been so much on my mind - not a day goes by where I'm not thinking about bigger boobies haha! Any thoughts, comments, and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I've done a bit of research on my own but I'm still a little bit lost so a bit of feedback would be awesome!

Thanks for reading and I hope to show you some pictures when I start to see results (hopefully) Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon