Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

One boob saggier

One of my boobs sag's more than the other making it look bigger. What could cause one boob to sag more than the other? Did you feel the same size but it almost looks like one has dropped a little bit while the other one remains perky. I have been massaging the perky one hoping that it will sag as well. I don't know if this means anything but the one that does not sag sometimes leaks when I massage it and the one that does SAG has never leaked

(08-09-2016, 03:47 PM)chelo123 Wrote:  One of my boobs sag's more than the other making it look bigger. What could cause one boob to sag more than the other? Did you feel the same size but it almost looks like one has dropped a little bit while the other one remains perky. I have been massaging the perky one hoping that it will sag as well. I don't know if this means anything but the one that does not sag sometimes leaks when I massage it and the one that does SAG has never leaked

I know you don't want to hear it, but it's not only common, but quite normal.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon