Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Good morning

Exclamation 

Hello there,
New to this world of boob cupping/pumping. Glad I came across this site. You are all so very informative, THANK YOU.

Wondering who on here has the most improvement?

I'm pretty sure you are all very dedicated. Just in need of an idea of what I can expect. If I dedicate 4 hours daily.

Please suggest which breast pump has worked wonders for you. Links are very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance *blows kiss*

38C-30W-42H

Hoping for 36 DD
puppiesBig Grin

(31-08-2016, 05:51 AM)D1v1n1s1ma Wrote:  Hello there,
New to this world of boob cupping/pumping. Glad I came across this site. You are all so very informative, THANK YOU.

Wondering who on here has the most improvement?

I'm pretty sure you are all very dedicated. Just in need of an idea of what I can expect. If I dedicate 4 hours daily.

Please suggest which breast pump has worked wonders for you. Links are very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance *blows kiss*

38C-30W-42H

Hoping for 36 DD
puppiesBig Grin

Hi D!

Welcome!

I'm not sure who has the best results, because there are many who have great results! But JenniferLove has documented her journey here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638 and she grew several cups. It's an inspiring read!

Here are my observations regarding the Noogleberry and Kangzhu systems: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26249&highlight=Noogleberry+Kangzhu

It's virtually impossible to give a time expectation to this process because so many factors go into it, all bodies are different, and growth occurs in manners that don't always appear to be in direct correlation to effort expended. I'd suggest reading everything you can about pumping, and you'll get a gut feeling once you begin.

Happy growing! Smile

Xo, Soli

Thank you lovely lady!

May you get your desired DD's

hi D1v1n1s1ma …i don’t have my own thread but then i’m not as dedicated as some others here. oh how i wish i was cuz i think i’d have more to show. i use the large kangzhu cups. they’re ok. they do the job but they aren't the quality of noogleberry, sad to say. the way i see this bigger boob thing is it involves a lot of things at once ..dietary items from good fats, good carbs and protein to iodine and weening yourself off environmental xenoestrogens to exercise and massage and pumping to watching your cortisol levels here and here to keeping estrogen and progesterone in balance to boosting your own growth hormone like here and here, increasing prolactin and then there’s all that damned mental stuff like the things we attract in our bodies and our lives through the power of our thoughts and watching patterns of thought that may be destructively bringing no good into our lives and relationships and then my god, there are the herbs, holy shit. and don’t forget about changing our own genetic expression through the influence of epigenetics like here. are you freakin kidding me. no.

it's mind boggling miss d ..but it's all here. me, i'm watching stress levels. one of those links talks about the dr jekyll and mr hyde character of cortisol. and we make that stuff. i've given up coffee, too. mostly. i mix a little drink almost every morning with nutritional yeast, a pack of gelatin, creatine, msm, spirulina, psyllium, coconut oil, molasses and maybe a few other things. i forgive idiots in the left lane. probably, the two things i'm consistent with are that drink and breast massage in the morning currently with a mixture of fish oil, cocoa butter, vit e oil, coconut oil, a little bit of castor oil and a few drops of an oil mixture from young living called purification ..i just like the fragrance. i'm trying also to watch this balance in my body between input and output. i want to stay healthy. but yeah, another cup size would be like christmas. good morning to you, too, and good luck.

Solome, this is some very interesting read. How I enjoy reading and coming across such information. Thank you *bows*

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon