Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

want to share what seems like is working for me!

hey guys! so i wanted to share what seems to be working for me. I started out i believe in march taking PM from purafem and doing breast massage with their cream and serum. i ran out of my 6 month supply, it is now august. i took about a 3 week break from the PM and massage. i decided to order barlowe's pm and started taking this a few days ago along with starting massage again. MY BREAST ARE TENDER!! my nippples are so sore and my boobs look very swollen. i think i'm hitting a growing point. (yay) i've had the tenderness and itchy breast feeling once or twice before my break but this time feels a little different. almost like i can feel them growing? i have not done measurements yet but i will!... i really think taking that break helped out somehow.

Thats great news. I found that adding about 200mg of Calcium with the PM helped me a lot.
Dont forget to take pics! we all love to see progress, and even if you dont share they are good for you to follow your own growth.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon