Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

JPoper's Program

(22-08-2016, 03:14 PM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  
(22-08-2016, 02:38 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(22-08-2016, 02:11 PM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  
(22-08-2016, 03:38 AM)pom19 Wrote:  You are wise to stay away from herbs at your age. try to eat as healthy as you can and exercise at least half an hour a day. If need help with exercise, see my thread under "exercise".

Good Luck

What exercise would you recommend. I can't go to the gym especially because no money. Have any at home ideas?Big Grin
---------------------------------------------------------
Do the following plus some push ups, and squats at home:

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/express/20-minute/piyo-low-impact-workout/?sssdmh=dm17.768647&esrc=nwfitdailytip111014?page=1

Thank You. Am I able to do knee push ups? I tried doing push ups and fall right down. Can't even do one.
-----------------------------------------------------
Yes, you can begin with knee push ups, and if you stay with it for a while you will be amazed how you will be able to do it without knees help.

(22-08-2016, 03:53 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(22-08-2016, 03:14 PM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  
(22-08-2016, 02:38 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(22-08-2016, 02:11 PM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  
(22-08-2016, 03:38 AM)pom19 Wrote:  You are wise to stay away from herbs at your age. try to eat as healthy as you can and exercise at least half an hour a day. If need help with exercise, see my thread under "exercise".

Good Luck

What exercise would you recommend. I can't go to the gym especially because no money. Have any at home ideas?Big Grin
Do the following plus some push ups, and squats at home:

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/express/20-minute/piyo-low-impact-workout/?sssdmh=dm17.768647&esrc=nwfitdailytip111014?page=1

Thank You. Am I able to do knee push ups? I tried doing push ups and fall right down. Can't even do one.
-----------------------------------------------------
Yes, you can begin with knee push ups, and if you stay with it for a while you will be amazed how you will be able to do it without knees help.

Thank youBig Grin

Do you guys think its okay for me to continue my journey on here?
I was thinking about using Nature Day but only once or twice a weak. The soap and the cream.
I know it has herbs in it but would it be fine to use it once a week. See the results on there page makes me want to get it more.

(23-08-2016, 04:58 AM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  Do you guys think its okay for me to continue my journey on here?
I was thinking about using Nature Day but only once or twice a weak. The soap and the cream.
I know it has herbs in it but would it be fine to use it once a week. See the results on there page makes me want to get it more.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
They both will be absorbed thru your skin. So the question is-can you take herbs once or twice a week? I think only a medical professional can answer that. You are young and growing, let nature do its job. Stick to a good healthy diet and a good exercise program, that no one can argue. Be Wise-POM

(23-08-2016, 06:06 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(23-08-2016, 04:58 AM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  Do you guys think its okay for me to continue my journey on here?
They both will be absorbed thru your skin. So the question is-can you take herbs once or twice a week? I think only a medical professional can answer that. You are young and growing, let nature do its job. Stick to a good healthy diet and a good exercise program, that no one can argue. Be Wise-POM

Okay. I'll wait for now. Don't want to ruin my body with herbs. Do you think its okay I continue my weight loss and breast journey on here even though I'm young.

(23-08-2016, 06:10 PM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  
(23-08-2016, 06:06 AM)pom19 Wrote:  

Okay. I'll wait for now. Don't want to ruin my body with herbs. Do you think its okay I continue my weight loss and breast journey on here even though I'm young.
------------------------------
I think you got what you need for now. Put your time in places that will develope your character and enjoy your teen years in a healthy way before it is over.

(23-08-2016, 06:52 PM)pom19 Wrote:  ------------------------------
I think you got what you need for now. Put your time in places that will develope your character and enjoy your teen years in a healthy way before it is over.

I love that, so true Smile

(23-08-2016, 11:29 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(23-08-2016, 06:52 PM)pom19 Wrote:  ------------------------------

I love that, so true Smile
I knew you would-Smile

"In youth, beauty and wisdom are rare."

I have a question about breast measuring. I read something about measuring while laying on your back. What does that help with?
Is it your true bra size when you measure like that? Huh

Never heard of measuring on your back. But now that you mention it, I think it makes good sense. For women with small breasts I don't think position makes much difference but for women with larger saggy breasts position could significantly alter measurement and by lying on their back, the measurement across the nipple would be at the right height on their chest.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon