Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Feeling weird after starting massaging

I started massaging around 5 days ago, Deer massage 10 min and Chi 10 min, morning and night. I've been using either coconut or olive oil. Two days ago I got a tiny cramp. It felt like a period cramp. Then there was veeery little blood. I've never had it like this before? My period is starting at the end of next week, so it might not be the massage... Yesterday there was also a very tiny amount of blood. The period has not started or anything. It just hurt a bit and came a very small amount of blood, like barely one drop.Rolleyes Since it has never happened before, I suspect it's the massaging because I feel like boobs and uterus would be "related"... lol. I've also felt a bit "feverish" and fatigued. Could it be the massage or do you guys think it's a coincidence?

I haven't done the massage today yet, because I'm a bit scared that I will get more cramps or that my period will be really painful or anything once it starts. Should I stop doing the deer massage for 10 mins, and just do a certain amount of rotations or something? Huh Shy

That's what often feels like.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon