Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

signs of growth

Hi Ladies,

I'm wondering does anyone else is experiencing the same signs of growth as me?

I'm not sure if mine are, but this is what I'm currently having:

Throughout my cycle, including luteal:
they have been soft and jelly-like.

Occasional:
tingles,jabbing pains in follcular, and luteal,not so much period but can still happens during period

Around ovulation, I 'feel' them swell, but no outward swelling seen, it's just a feeling. Alot of tingles.

What has changed: I no longer have swollen, hard and painful boobs in luteal stage. Only soft jelly boobs with occasional tingles.

Also I keep feeling pinched around my armpits when they are actively in their tingle period?

Lastly, during period, they feel 'inactive'and deflated, but no outward signs of deflation.

Oh and lastly, I always wake up to tingles around the edge of mybreasts

I have had the jelly boob sensation as well. Not really sure what it means. Firmness is what excites me more though until I read the jelly feeling is a good sign? I massage with Flax oil. Maybe someone can shed more light on this.

Tingling is from all accounts a good sign Smile

I don't know haha, but only when they start growing then they stop getting firm before my period. No matter when in my cycle even during my period it's just jelly and tingling but they do grow. Lol yes hope a veteran can shed some light on this

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon