Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My surgery is scheduled

(05-08-2016, 03:41 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(05-08-2016, 01:58 AM)daisy134 Wrote:  You're welcome! Ohh ok well I completely understand that. That's one of the main reasons I'm getting the surgery done. Even if I got the results I want from taking herbs I feel like I would have to take them for the rest of my life just to maintain my goal boobs. But I'm sure you look amazing even when you have fluctuations/change in shape. The success you've had with your plan has been very inspiring! Smile

Thank you Blush luckily the bigger they got the less you could see the change! Lol! Tongue

Yep! That is what's great about having big boobs hah Smile

Hi Daisy,
I was just wondering what you had been up too and here you are.
The only advice I can off is to check the references of your surgeon very well.
I have been looking at this site for some time now and its eye opening, factual, encouraging and scary.
https://www.realself.com/
Your doctor may even be listed.
Hugs
Bobbi
Shocked 

(07-08-2016, 01:18 AM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Daisy,
I have been looking at this site for some time now and its eye opening, factual, encouraging and scary.
Hugs
Bobbi

Hi Bobbi! I have actually been lurking that site for awhile as well. I looked up my surgeon on there before I even scheduled a consultation. He has great reviews and mainly does breast augmentation. I'm hoping for the best but of course I am very nervous. It's now almost 5 days away!

Thats great Daisy.
Sounds like you have done your home work, and success is in your cards.
Hugs
Bobbi

(11-08-2016, 08:59 AM)daisy134 Wrote:  
Hugs
Bobbi

Hi Bobbi! I have actually been lurking that site for awhile as well. I looked up my surgeon on there before I even scheduled a consultation. He has great reviews and mainly does breast augmentation. I'm hoping for the best but of course I am very nervous. It's now almost 5 days away!
wow thats soo close! i think your breasts are just perfect anyway but then we all want something different dont we.
whats the recovery time like? i imagine it would be a few days before any swelling etc went away?

(11-08-2016, 12:46 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thats great Daisy.
Sounds like you have done your home work, and success is in your cards.
Hugs
Bobbi

Thank you Bobbi Smile

(11-08-2016, 07:49 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(11-08-2016, 08:59 AM)daisy134 Wrote:  
Hugs
Bobbi

wow thats soo close! i think your breasts are just perfect anyway but then we all want something different dont we.
whats the recovery time like? i imagine it would be a few days before any swelling etc went away?

Well thank you Ella! But unfortunately they aren't perfect hah they are asymmetrical and I have little tissue on the tops of my breasts. I wanna look good naked! Lol. I can't raise my arms over my head for the first week and I have to wear like a sports bra as much as possible for the first 3 weeks. It actually takes like a couple months for them to settle and the swelling to go down completely! Which is definitely longer than I thought

Ok so I'm 2 days post op and not feeling too bad! I did get nervous right before the surgery & when my surgeon marked me I asked if they would look & feel natural and he said since I have a lot of breast tissue to begin with and since I was getting smaller implants they should. So that made me feel better. Also I didn't get saline implants even though they were cheaper. I've always heard that silicone implants feel more natural and I felt both at my consultation. The saline ones just felt like a bag of water! It was a huge difference from the feel of the silicone ones. The morning before my surgery I was looking at my boobs and I realized I had more cleavage/upper breast tissue than I thought and I almost thought about canceling!

When I woke up from surgery I was really nauseas and I got sick which wasn't fun Sad I had heard anesthesia can make you sick so I knew it was a possibility. The morning after the surgery I got to see my boobs bc I went in to have my bandages removed & I put on a zip up sports bra w/ an ace bandage around the top of my boobs. When I looked in the mirror I was surpirsed at how good they looked bc I had heard it takes awhile for them to settle/for the swelling to go down. They really looked great & just like I wanted, I was almost in disbelief! They looked perfectly symmetrical & they fit my body nicely. They did almost look too big at first but I knew that the swelling would go down. I was also afraid that they would be like far apart because I've seen so many women that have implants that have a gap between their boobs. But mine looked almost a little closer together than before which made me really happy.

I have to sleep on my back for 3 weeks. Which is brutal because I ALWAYS sleep on my side, I've never been able to sleep on my back. I've been pretty sore but I've just been taking extra strength Tylenol and the muscle relaxer they gave me. I thought I would have a lot more pain since they put the implants under my muscle. I haven't taken any pain killers because they usually make me sick. I'm really glad I haven't had to take any. So far I'm happy with how everything turned out Smile

Hey Daisy,
Glad to hear all went well and your happy with your new breasts.
Bobbi

That is awesome! congrats! you should post some before and after photos Smile Did it hurt? I heard it is a bit painful. (both the surgery and the aftermath too)

(18-08-2016, 08:31 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hey Daisy,
Glad to hear all went well and your happy with your new breasts.
Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi!! Smile

(18-08-2016, 11:30 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  That is awesome! congrats! you should post some before and after photos Smile Did it hurt? I heard it is a bit painful. (both the surgery and the aftermath too)

No there has been hardly any pain actually! I'm really surprised. But I've always had a really high pain tolerance. I will definitely post some before & after photos once I heal a little more Smile Right now I have to wear a sports bra with an ace bandage on the upper part of my breasts until Wednesday when I go back in for another appt. I'll keep the photos up for a little while maybe a week because I'm paranoid about having pics of me on here. It's probably fine but I just worry hah. I had one on my program page that I ended up deleting. Idk why but I worry someone that knows me could be on here and somehow tell its me? Totally irrational lol but I just get anxious sometimes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon