Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trying to get to at least a C :)

(08-08-2016, 02:44 PM)cutiesweets Wrote:  
(08-08-2016, 02:41 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  I am not sure if red clover oil does the same thing as red clover, I am assuming it is the oil from the red clover-- but I know red clover aid's in progesterone and should be taken during luteal phase.. overuse of red clover can make ovaries shrink so tread carefully when using red clover. I can only imagine red clover oil might have the same effect as it is being adsorbed through the skin.

Thank you for the heads up. I will stick to using it once a day then. Can flaxseed oil be used twice a day or is it safer to use something like olive oil or coconut oil for massages?

coconut and olive oil are the best for massages Smile I am not sure about flaxseed oil-- I have been wanting to try.. but lotus gave me a heads up on it.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26172&pid=188104#pid188104

we want things that promote aromatase, not inhibit it-- so I wont be using it. I stick with CCO. CCO promotes aromatase. But I am thinking about hops oil as well.

You're welcome, Pancake. But see above at what missboobshirt wrote. Smile I think it would be safer to use it just one time a day, then use some other type of oil for your 2nd massage. Smile

(08-08-2016, 10:51 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(08-08-2016, 02:44 PM)cutiesweets Wrote:  
(08-08-2016, 02:41 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  I am not sure if red clover oil does the same thing as red clover, I am assuming it is the oil from the red clover-- but I know red clover aid's in progesterone and should be taken during luteal phase.. overuse of red clover can make ovaries shrink so tread carefully when using red clover. I can only imagine red clover oil might have the same effect as it is being adsorbed through the skin.

Thank you for the heads up. I will stick to using it once a day then. Can flaxseed oil be used twice a day or is it safer to use something like olive oil or coconut oil for massages?

coconut and olive oil are the best for massages Smile I am not sure about flaxseed oil-- I have been wanting to try.. but lotus gave me a heads up on it.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26172&pid=188104#pid188104

we want things that promote aromatase, not inhibit it-- so I wont be using it. I stick with CCO. CCO promotes aromatase. But I am thinking about hops oil as well.

Alright, thank you. Smile I will stick to using it once a day and will use olive oil or coconut oil the other times.

you're welcome! good luck Smile

ps: I wouldnt recommend pancake using that specific oil at all due to his/her age. Seeing as red clover acts as a natural progesterone aka acts on hormones, people under 18 shouldn't use it.

Sorry, I didn't know they were under 18. But you're right, I don't think it would be very safe for someone under 18 to use any type of herbs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon