Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

another 1/2 inch! BB rocks!

As of today, my growth period for the month is officially over and my new stats are 39 1/2. I'm pretty surprised this time. I had really psyched myself out and was convinced nothing was going to happen for several reasons especially barely having any tenderness this time around. BUT yesterday I noticed I had more cleavage while wearing a low cut sweater, so I decided to measure. Sure enough, the tape measure backed up what I was seeing!

Anyway, I'll try and find some time to update pictures and write up all the things I did right this month and the many things I didn't. I've been swimsuit shopping on VS in their big clearance section all week since most of my old swimsuits look silly now when i put them on. All my new suits are C's or Larges in the Bust.

yeah!!

Congratulations!!!Smile Good to hear you are still having progress with BB.Hopefully you´ll get even more growth soon Wink

I'm counting my eggs way before they hatch, but I keep thinking in my head. six months untill mexico, at this rate that will be 3 more inches. lol, I'm sure at some point the growth will slow down, but it's fun dreaming!

Thats awesome!! Congratulations on the growth! Hope it continues right up until Mexico!!

Hey mel, well done hun your doing fantastic, if you keep up at this rate, by the time you go mexico you may need to book to extra seats on the plane lol, one for each boob lol. Keep it up hun well done xxxx.

ROFL Cheryl you're a riot, if I hadn't started out with nothing, that might be the case, but I think I was starting with about as much as you started with LOL.

Congrats Mel. You are doing very well. You mentioned that you get your growth spurt at a point in your cycle. When is this? I'm in my first month, and still waiting for something.

It's around the last 5 days before my period starts. And when it happens it's pretty much over night. It's really strange, but I'm starting to get use to it.

Mel

Ps. I didn't have a growth spurt my first month, though some girls do, but I think I wasn't on the BB long enough the first time, since I started it mid cycle.

congrats!! don't do all your swimsuit shopping now or you won't fit into them by mexico!!

that would be a tragedy. bring it on! lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon