Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How?

How do you measure saggy breast?
I say depending on my sag. It's not bad but i would like them more perkier.

I would try bending over so your back is level, then measure.

(28-07-2016, 02:38 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I would try bending over so your back is level, then measure.

Thanks. So, just measuring it bending over?
Do i need to tighten it when I measure or keep it loose?

I would think the best way, is to get a bra that you have that is closest to being correct. Put it on doing the "swoop and scoop" method. Then measure with the bra on. Snug, but not to the point of compression or creasing breast tissue. I mean, after all, you are trying to find a bra that gives you support to stop your breasts from saggy more, right?

(28-07-2016, 06:53 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I would think the best way, is to get a bra that you have that is closest to being correct. Put it on doing the "swoop and scoop" method. Then measure with the bra on. Snug, but not to the point of compression or creasing breast tissue. I mean, after all, you are trying to find a bra that gives you support to stop your breasts from saggy more, right?

Yeah. I'm also on my natural breast journey so i don't want anything to stop my growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon