Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here, IDK where to start (Asian A cup)

I found this forum months ago but did not do anything until I had hormone test done. So I got the results and I need help on making a program that would hopefully help me increase my bust.

A little about me, I am 4'11 (really petite). I have been wearing 32A bra but according to the guide, I should be wearing 28C but they are very hard to find. My right boob is significantly smaller than the left. I only weigh 92 lbs. I used to be 100 lbs but I have lost almost 8 pounds doing a new routine exercise almost 6 weeks ago and I am very happy with how my body is right now, except for my boobs of course. So I am looking into increasing my boobs without gaining weight anywhere else. I am fine gaining a little bit of weight as long as it is all in the bust. Smile I am 24 years old and my BMI is 18.6.

Here is the result of my saliva hormone test:
Estradiol = 2.5 pg/ml
Progesterone = 33 pg/ml
Testosterone = 27 pg/ml
DHEAS = 5.1 ng/ml
Cortisol = 7 ng/ml

I only understood the results based on the graph. Estradiol is in between average and high range. My Progesterone and DHEAS are significantly low. My Testosterone is in between average and low range. And the only average is my Cortisol. I am not sure if I even understood it right.

So I need help on making me understand my result, create my program and really anything to make me look like my avatar. LOL Really, I will be happy with a B or C cup. As long as both boobs will be about the same size and more defined and firmer. Any help is much appreciated.

Massage is a really great place to start especially if you want firmer breasts too. A lot of women have had success with flaxseed oil. You can pick it up at walmart or a health food store. Make sure you keep it in the fridge though because it can go bad.
Flaxseed helps regulate estrogen so that could help you.
I would read some of the programs on here for people with similar body types/hormone levels so you can get an idea of where to start if you want to include herbs.

Other things you can do besides taking herbs:
-vitamin c supplements or vit c through food (yellow bell peppers and kiwi have highest vit c)
-b vitamins - either a supplement or through fortified foods like cereal - check the box to see how much of your DV is in a bowl
-multivitamin
-more protein

These will all help support your hormone functions and make sure your body doesn't have any imbalances.

Also keep up with exercising that will definitely help too.

Good luck! Tongue

I greatly appreciate your response. I just started pumping and massaging yesterday without applying anything yet. My progesterone is really low and I have read in some threads that Vitex is good for regulating progesterone. So I will definitely try it, just not sure how much to take.

For the flax seed oil, you said it will regulate estrogen, I am estrogen dominant I think, so will it be a problem? Will it balance my estrogen or add more?

I will surely add those vitamins b and c rich food to my diet. I have not been taking multivitamins, I am lazy to take anything regularly. lol But if this will help me, it is worth looking into. As for my protein, I have recently been drinking whey after work out.

Again, thanks for your help. Smile

Hi Bellfire,

Did the lab provide reference values and or measuring units?

e.g Testosterone ng/dL or nnmol/dL?, Estrogen pg/mL?

Hi Lotus, I am attaching the reference range that they gave me. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bellefire,

Based on these labs I'm wiling to say you an issue with hypopituitarism, which should be discussed with a qualified clinician. I would say though, perhaps your body is stuck in pre-puberty stage (re: estrogen 2.5 pg/mL and low cortisol 7 ng/dL)

hypopituitarism, which occurs when production of cortisol by your adrenal glands is too low because the pituitary gland is not sending proper signals
http://www.healthline.com/health/cortisol-urine#Risks5

Or on the hand it could be PCOS:

PCOS is caused by an imbalance in the hormones (chemical messengers) in your brain and your ovaries. PCOS usually happens when a hormone called LH (from the pituitary gland) or levels of insulin (from the pancreas) are too high, which then causes the ovaries to make extra amounts of testosterone.
http://youngwomenshealth.org/2014/02/25/...-syndrome/

I really appreciate your response Lotus. This makes me nervous now. I hope everything is ok. I guess I will have to talk to a qualified professional before doing anything that will screw up my hormones even more. I will be back here when I am ready to proceed. Again, thank you. :*

(14-07-2016, 09:49 PM)bellefire Wrote:  I really appreciate your response Lotus. This makes me nervous now. I hope everything is ok. I guess I will have to talk to a qualified professional before doing anything that will screw up my hormones even more. I will be back here when I am ready to proceed. Again, thank you. :*

Bellefire, that would be the smart play (seeking medical advice). The good news is your still at the age where the body can still supply itself with natural HGH (human growth hormone), which precipitously drops after 30yrs of age. With the right balance hormones (and pituitary) can be put back on track.

Good luck. Btw, stick around, make news friend, gather info, or contribute. No need to disappear.

Big Grin

I am going to stick around. I like reading other peoples success. Btw, I am not sure if this helps but there is some lab comments attached on my results.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(14-07-2016, 10:19 PM)bellefire Wrote:  I am going to stick around. I like reading other peoples success. Btw, I am not sure if this helps but there is some lab comments attached on my results.

Thanks for the attachment, it's nice to see that a lab will comment, people are usually left with having no clue of what it all means.

2.5 pg/mL isn't really premenopausal value, post-menopausal ref. Range is 18 pg/mL and all or most of that production is from adipose. Pre-puberty is <10 pg/mL.

Greats news (re: sticking around). Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon