Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Turned off...?!

Hi guys, first of all thank you all so much for your great support! I couldnt have asked for more, you are all so understanding and smart. I've had some great advice here from ya all!! I needed some time to think things over and have been documenting the bruising on my leg.. Im giving him one last chance and have told him too. My biggest wish is to work it out with him bc he's not a beast and he has stress too. Though I cant tolerate violence so when it comes too that its his last chance..He says hell be working on it too bc he doesnt wants to loose us. I also have ''some'' savings and together with all the ideas here I think I can work out a plan for myself for when it goes wrong the next time. I have the proof now and I have the money...I have options too, to fight it the legal way in my own country..(theres justice support for people without jobs, so it doesnt have too cost a lot) All I need next time is the balls and loose the fear bc as Ella pointed out where will this end when these burst outs of him does continue...I dont want to think about that so Ill just try to lead everything in good ways also no more yelling back at him which makes him more angry...that will be my part of the deal when I want to solve this. A job can be found easily when your willing to take whatever job is out there...so I shouldnt worry or be insecure when it happens again... I now know what to do thanks to all of you! Really, I was surprised I got so many good reactions which totally describes the situation, It was really comforting for me the other days, so again a BIG thanks from my heart! Love ya allSmile

I hope you can work it out, take care of yourself and your child. We will be here if you need support.

I agree with most... Document, then run like hell... No person should put with such stupidity..

There are tons of people out there that are decent, don't stay with one who is not! !Angry

(13-07-2016, 06:57 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I agree with most... Document, then run like hell... No person should put with such stupidity..

There are tons of people out there that are decent, don't stay with one who is not! !Angry

Plus this chick is drop dead gorgeous, she can have any guy she wants.

(13-07-2016, 08:13 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(13-07-2016, 06:57 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I agree with most... Document, then run like hell... No person should put with such stupidity..

Plus this chick is drop dead gorgeous, she can have any guy she wants.

Awh thank you so much! You are hot too chica!!x i actually am afraid of change i guess...i feel like this is my last relationship i wouldtn dare trust someone else again, at least not for awhile.

He's the one causing the mistrust. It will skew your perception of others, either undeservingly being weary of others, or causing you to put misplaced trust in someone only out for personal gain at others' expense. It's your choice if you think the current relationship is worth it, but that last statement implies who the mistrust is coming from, and how it will affecting future instances not related to this one.

(14-07-2016, 08:46 AM)hannah Wrote:  Awh thank you so much! You are hot too chica!!x i actually am afraid of change i guess...i feel like this is my last relationship i wouldtn dare trust someone else again, at least not for awhile.

That would be called healing! ! and normal !

That's why decent guys beat the hell out of guys like that. It ruins it for the decent guys when you scare people off due to that!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon