Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sudden early period after starting BO

Hi everyone,

I started taking 1 pill per day of Swanson's BO about 6 days ago. Within 2 days I felt tingling and soreness in my breasts, had a little growth and was very excited! On the 4th day I started spotting, and now it is full blown, heavy period. My period just ended around 9 days ago... So, my question is, what would you guys do? It is a little disconcerting that this is not just spotting, although I do believe that my hormones will straighten themselves out once I stop. I was really, really excited about seeing growth so quickly. (I'm a AA cup). I began NBE in January and had some growth with PM that all went away when I stopped taking it. So, this was my plan B. Maybe I should take 1 every other day, or take half a cap every day?

I'm only taking BO, eat very healthy with a lot of protein, no other supplements currently except fish oil a few times a week.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Punky

Update:
I've stopped taking the BO as of yesterday. Will wait until a week or 2 after bleeding stops, and plan to try taking it again but only half a capsule every other day since it seems to effect me dramatically.

Hi, PrettyPunky.
Which brand bo are you using?
tbh, I have never heard of BO causing second period. Herbs - yes, but not BO.
Did you do cleanse after you stopped your herbs?

Swanson's brand.
I took a 2-3 week break between stopping herbs and starting the BO.
I haven't taken it since I posted (about 4 days) and still bleeding like a light period. Interesting that my body was so effected by it.

In that case, I think it is still herbs affecting you, not BO. It is generally recommended to do a cleanse or/and wait one full cycle. Withdrawal of herbs can cause bleeding and it looks like you stopped them mid-cycle.

Hmmm, I didn't know that. As soon as the bleeding started I felt crampy and after I stopped the BO the cramps were gone right away, so it felt like it was directly related to that.
I wish I new what it was. But, I'll try BO again, but a smaller dose, in a little while and see how it feels.
Thanks!

Update 7/28/16:
While I was taking the BO and bleeding, I could feel some pain start, like an aching in what seems to be my left ovary area. I've been off of it now for couple of weeks (ish), and every once in a while I still feel a bit of aching in that same spot. After reading how it can enlarge your organs, I am very afraid of it now and glad I stopped. I don't think I'll start again. I got back on PM and am supplementing with MSM as of today. Also, I ordered a Kangzhu pump system and am going to ditch the pills when that comes (in about a week) and give the pumping route a good effort.

Taking BO made my period come early too. It did give me good swelling that ended up being permanent though. I stopped taking it because I was taking a lot and it got really expensive. I took the Swanson's brand BO

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon