Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What The Hell Is Going On?!?! Questions...

Hi everyone! Today I have a really important question about my breast....
WTF is going on here?! Huh I don't know if I'm just stuck in a stage or what, but I'd really appreciate any advice!
Background:
*Did herbals for a bit, but got scared that would completely mess my hormones up Sad
*Started massaging with coconut oil, almond oil, and MOST RECENTLY flaxseed oil
* Doing core/ cardio workouts in the morning plus strength training x3 a week (thinking of adding more exercising to my routine and really pushing it, what do you guys think? I don't wanna lose weight, just want a nice toned body w/ a bigger booty & bigger boobs)
*Eating a high healthy fat, low healthy carb diet (yes or no? Some people say high carb, low fat, others say high fat low carb...) Tongue

Getting lots of protein, peppermint tea, ginger tea, dandelion root tea (every other day) and WATER!!! Big Grin
All I take at the moment is ACV and a multivitamin

Please, any help or advice would be AMAZING!!! Thanks so much!
[img][Image: IMG_20160701_175156.jpg][/img]

[img]
[Image: IMG_20160701_175218.jpg]
[/img]

[img][Image: IMG_20160701_175237.jpg][/img]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi !
It's been a while since you published your post. Did you have any success with breast growth since March ? What is your routine ?
I am like you (expect that I have huge scars from implant removal and mastopexy), and I would like to grow one cup just with massage and pumping (Idon't want to take hormones and herbals)
Good luck !

Ginger may be working against you.

A high healthy fat diet is good, but you also need healthy carbs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon