Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and sweaty breasts

Alright then. After about a 5 week break, I'm back on PM for 6 days. 3 days ago I upped my dosage from 1000 mg a day to 1500. I haven't noticed any soreness yet, but that prolly will take another week or two. The nips are now on high beams and that's good, but I've been waking up in the morning with sweaty breasts. Not full body night sweats. Not diabetic sweats like from low blood sugar. Just my breasts. It's weird.

Anyone else experience this?

(01-07-2016, 12:30 AM)lilmikey Wrote:  Alright then. After about a 5 week break, I'm back on PM for 6 days. 3 days ago I upped my dosage from 1000 mg a day to 1500. I haven't noticed any soreness yet, but that prolly will take another week or two. The nips are now on high beams and that's good, but I've been waking up in the morning with sweaty breasts. Not full body night sweats. Not diabetic sweats like from low blood sugar. Just my breasts. It's weird.

Anyone else experience this?

Hmmm, no. Not that I recalI anyway.

haha lol, i did not exactly experienced the same but with me whenever i take my PM i sweat more(just under my armpits) and its a typical smell...while normally i dont smell, PM gives me weird smell i have it everytime when i take pm. Just think our sweatglands get stimulated by it..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon