Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Negative side effects of using PM

side effects on St. Herb questions
September 4 2007 at 2:59 AM Dina (no login)

I was looking around at various threads about st. herb's effects. Have most women experienced anxiety, depression, irregular periods and bowel irregularity. Has this happened to everyone that's had these pills? How long has it lasted? Were there any other problems while using them?

snow
(no login)
Re: side effects on St. Herb questions
September 17 2007, 6:20 PM

I did have anxiety issues and depressions at times.. bowel movement has gone better...and pd went from 40 days to a regular 30 days. but before it was thick bleeding now it's liquity... is that normal?

Cynthia
(Login Baste4562)
No side effects other than weight
September 17 2007, 8:53 PM

Hello,

I've had none of those side effects other than weight gain. I've gained about 5 ro 7 pounds since I've been taking the pills, and have stablized there, but I've felt very well too. I am giving the pills 6 months and then I go on a diet or rather increase the exercise to lose the weight. Hopefully I won't lose the boobs either. lol

Cynthia

Judith
(no login)
Re: side effects on St. Herb questions
September 18 2007, 10:38 PM

I had no side effects with PM except a chaotic menstrual cycle.

Blossom-S+month 3 = bad break-through bleeding
May 9 2008 at 4:22 AM Comfy (Login comfy_chan)
So, I'm in my 3rd month with Blossom S soap, and aside from weight gain of a few pounds, and painful periods (sad face) I really haven't had any problems. Well, with my last period I decided to take a week break from the soap and my period was easy, light, w/no cramping. But, I also lost a few pounds and a 1/2 inch of my breasts. So, I started the soap up again a week go, I've gained 2 pounds, the 1/2 inch, but I've also had really bad breakthrough bleeding - today was the worst. I've also had slight chest pains, trouble sleeping, and a higher temperature -- however, I should also say that I've had a sinus infection since last week and have been taking Tylenol/other allergy meds so maybe there's a conflict. Anyway, I've only been using the soap once a day, but I will cut back to once every other day and see if things improve. Has anyone had any simular experiences in their third month?

pm gal Smile
(no login)
Re: Blossom-S+month 3 = bad break-through bleeding
May 9 2008, 5:23 AM

i havent used the soap, but i thought id reply to you.

the weight gain and the 1/2 inch growth may be related. maybe the 1/2 inch growth IS the weight gain.

in terms of the higher temperature, i know that the white blood cells usually release some chemicals that alert the brain to increase the temperature of the body when we are sick or fighting infection. this is because the rise of the body temperature stresses the bacteria, allowing our immune system to fight more efficiently. it also increases the amoutn of oxygen the blood can carry, which is essential to the white blood cells when they are fighting off bacteria.

if the symptoms get worse, you should probably lay off the soap until you are healthy, and then try it. i hope you feel better Sad

Kekie
(Login Kekie)
May 10 2008, 4:58 PM

Well I thought I would share my story. I am going on week 3 of using Blossom S soap and it has made my boobs fuller and rounder, by that I mean wider. Each boob measures bigger around but not much measurable difference over bust. When I got my period a week early it lasted longer than usual. I am assuming this is me adjusting to the soap and the ingredients. I do like what it is doing for me because I can see a difference. I am going to give it 3 months to see how my body reacts to it. Oh yeah I use the soap 3 times a day with massage.

Una
(Login Una B)
May 13 2008, 7:18 AM

I've had some of what you describe - the sleeping problems and the weight gain.

Untitled
March 1 2009 at 8:09 AM Desperate4boobies (Login 21NOT12)

Ok so I've been using the dreaded Ainterol PM for about 3 1/2 months plus a PM soap n I haven't seen much of a difference..they do feel a little swollen at times but like I said its nothing noticable..as far as side effects go I've been having increased vag. Fluid and have been having issues w/ my period after taking the pills for 2months..in january I had to completely stop taking the pills for a couple of days just to see if I'd even get my period..which I did after a couple of days..and in february I didn't get my period at all which I'm thinking its from the PM pills yet again..also I've been getting really really itchy boobs..its so bad that I have scratch marks on my breasts..the pills haven't helped w/ my skin but my nails have been growing super fast and my hair hasn't been falling out as much..I'm really concidering using robust...I'm goin to florida in april and was really hoping to at least have some kinda cleavage so I wouldnt feel so self concious in a bathing suit...but anyways...listen to everyone on this site wen they tell you DON'T USE AINTEROL!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
Re: Untitled
March 7 2009, 11:40 PM

Thanks for sharing, I hope you have better luck soon.

I firmly believe that PM is simply too strong for some women.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon