Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hey chicas I'm Paloma »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Really nice to meet all of you! I've been bummin around BE board picking up info, but it's like wandering a ghost town, since everyone has abandoned ship. I'm happy to see some of you from there, here! And I'm reaaaaaaaaaalllllly happy to be on a forum with a pulse.

I plan to be super involved and on top of things. THat means posting my pics, routine, etc - it's such a blessing to have *sistas* in this crazy endevour.

Just for the record, I'm like... i dunno... prolly an A/B (don't wear a bra!). Wish I knew how to measure and say for sure - but everytime I do it I get different results, 'cause it's so hard to hold it in the same place everytime

Well, luvs to you all - look forward to chatting....

Paloma
•°•♥•°• •°•♥•°••°•♥•°••°•♥•°••°•♥•°••°•♥•°••°•♥•°••°•♥•°••°•♥•°••°•♥•°••°•♥•°•

Oopse - ok, some stats seem to be in order:

Sex: Female
Height: 5' 5''
Weight: 130

Starting Measurements:
Under bust: 32''
Bust: started at 36"
Upper bust : 35''
Waist: 30''
Hips: 38''

Medications: None

Kids: pregnant 3 times- but only for a couple of months. Sadly, no kids.

Lifestyle: Usually work out, but been one lazy biyotch for the last month or so. Trying to get my yoga routine back in effect... but it's soooooo dark and dreary right now... *yawn*

I've been spending a lot of time in "corpse pose" haha.

Like to eat healthy but not vegetarian or vegan or anything like that - I do a lot of fermenting, home made kim chee, stocks, kombucha, raw milk products, organics, dehydrated, raw foods, etc.

NOt sleeping right, need to get my schedule tight and stop staying up till the wee hours of the morn scouring NBE sites! Ha.

Body type: I used to be fairly petite, but now I'm turning more sturdy, boyish, but sort of charming... Cool

Goal: C cups baybeeeeeeeeeeee! And then to work on this extra layer of belly fat that seriously needs t' go! yeesh.

Wish me luck, y'all!

Hi paloma, welcome to the forums its a great place to be and it has helped me alot over the last year, i am male and i have acheived alot with NBE and the advice people have given me on here so good luck and if i can offer any advice in anyway please ask. xxxx

Thanks darlin'!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon