Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Solaray Female Caps

Has anyone tried Solaray Female Caps? From what I’ve read, its a good brand and it has Bovine Ovary, Uterus, Mammary, and Pituitary, plus a bunch of feminizing herbs and some sites sell it for less than 8 bucks. Any product that contains all of those glandulars usually costs at least 30 bucks.

(10-06-2016, 04:00 PM)malenewbie Wrote:  Has anyone tried Solaray Female Caps? From what I’ve read, its a good brand and it has Bovine Ovary, Uterus, Mammary, and Pituitary, plus a bunch of feminizing herbs and some sites sell it for less than 8 bucks. Any product that contains all of those glandulars usually costs at least 30 bucks.

Never tried it, but looks interesting... If you do try it, let everyone know.

Thank you for the reply iaboy. I'm really shocked that nobody has ever mentioned it before tbh. Here's a link to it on the Vitacost site. Click on supplement facts for the ingredient listing. I was debating between Swanson and the female caps, and I decided to take the plunge and buy the caps, so ill keep everyone posted. I also bought Swanson Saw Palmetto/Pygeum extract, Swanson Estro8pn, Swanson Pueraria Mirifica extract, and Aguaje. Think I went overboard, so now I'm trying to figure what to take and how much.

Sorry, forgot the link:

http://m.vitacost.com/products/solaray-female-caps

I'm very curious to hear if you have any success with these caps, they seem like they'd be good for NBE

(10-06-2016, 04:00 PM)malenewbie Wrote:  Has anyone tried Solaray Female Caps? From what I’ve read, its a good brand and it has Bovine Ovary, Uterus, Mammary, and Pituitary, plus a bunch of feminizing herbs and some sites sell it for less than 8 bucks. Any product that contains all of those glandulars usually costs at least 30 bucks.

Have you tried yours yet? I just finished my Bo and will start month trial of female caps tomorrow.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon