Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

maybe its nothing new?

(13-06-2016, 11:33 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Ladies,,
I wont get into practices that sustain erections , but i have always been known to have a fairly solid handshake.

Hahahaha! ...A fairly solid handshake. Priceless! Hearting you so much right now Pinnochia!

(13-06-2016, 11:33 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  I get infusions during the week, so my chest is pretty used to medical tape, no issue there,, the paper tape sticks more than the other in my opinion.
Im not sure if either of you have experienced this,, but sometimes my silicone comfort seals,, will roll when pressure is reaching its peak, Lotion tends at least in my case to effect the pump eventually so now try to steer clear of it.

When I used the Kangzhu cups, the silicone rolled like crazy at maximum pressure, so I just stopped using the soft rings. I have never used any kind of ring with my Noogle, so no issue there. The Kangzhu dome plastic is a little thinner than the Noogleberry, thus a little less comfortable without the silicone, but I didn't use it for very long. Smile

(13-06-2016, 11:33 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Soli,, I think what were doing this idea may branch out into multiple uses of this kind. When i began pumped i couldnt find any reliable way to measure each breasts length, to accurate guage that kind of growth.

Width and girth are alittle easier to figure with a glance. In all honesty id never considered the under boob portion,until i read Miss B-s post and your initial post,, I see no reason why anyone with the patience and time neccessary couldnt equally work out all facets sides of their breast, in conjunction with suppliments etc, increasing the speed of growth.

And that's the simplicity of it - you can put the tape only where you want it, and you can use more or less, so it's entirely customizable for whichever area of the breast you're wanting to expand.

(13-06-2016, 11:33 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  I have difficulty falling asleep at night, so im usually lying awake for at least an hour or two a night, its ample time for me to try this out.

Too bad about the not falling asleep immediately (good grief, I can fall asleep standing up...) but it does seem like a good time to experiment with the Noogle. I can't wait to see how it works out for you, and what you come up with! I would LOVE for folks to improve upon this!

Xo, Soli

(14-06-2016, 01:12 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  
(13-06-2016, 11:45 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Soli, I have to say that your progress, positive attitude, and generous information is really making me feel better.. and inspired!! I definitely believe in massage although I haven't actually seen a much in the way of growth from that alone. But I am thinking that a short break from noogling with massage only is a good place to go from here. I REALLY hope I will be able to then go back to Noogling using a form of the pump and release method. If not, I'll go with the smaller cups! Wish me luck that I'll hit on a winning combination!

I totally agree with you that these are very accessible and viable tools as opposed to (gasp) surgery that can have horrible effects on your body. That's why I want NBE to work for me so much, because there's no way in you-know-where I'm going under a knife.

Just as a side-car story, I was feeling let down about this earlier today while grocery shopping. So I'm in the produce department, of course, and I see this chick who literally had the biggest rack I've ever seen.... I'm talking, with the green shirt she had on she could've gotten inside the watermelon bin and blended right in.

I could really live without irony sometimes!Big Grin

Oh, I'm so glad you're not interested in surgery - my story is I did have breast implants, and it is BY FAR the most expensive lesson and the worst decision I ever made. Still, to this day, I deal with the repercussions to my body, and my final surgery (out of FOUR) was about 8 years ago. So, good for you for knowing that's not an option! Big Grin

As for our lopsided friend in the produce department, message received: NO WEARING GREEN STRIPED SHIRTS WHEN I REACH WATERMELON-SIZED PROPORTIONS. It's just mean-spirited.

Xo, Soli

I'm so sorry to hear about all you've suffered from your surgeries! I always cringe when I hear about girls getting implants and such, especially when they're really too young to be making such drastic decisions about their bodies. I know that everyone is entitled to their own opinions about that, and I certainly wouldn't criticise anyone for wanting to improve their self-image.. after all, that's exactly what most of us on here are trying to achieve! But I hope more people will start trying natural approaches first, and save the scalpel as an absolute last resort.. which for me personally, it just isn't an option.
And by no means was I judging Grocery Store Girl's fashion choices. Smile Something about the green just made them stand out even more, and made me feel flat as roadkill, ha. Oh I hope I won't be flat forever!
I may connect with you again in the next few weeks/months, Soli! I'm sure I'll come up with more boob questions. I can be a recurring pest sometimes. Smile Thanks a million for your help and encouragement!!

Anytime, hon!

And, yes, self esteem is of great importance, and in my experience, implants don't actually help in that regard at all. It's counter-intuitive, but it's my truth. Smile

Ask away, friend! No such thing as a pesky question. ❤️

Xo, Soli
Exclamation 

(14-06-2016, 06:18 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Anytime, hon!

And, yes, self esteem is of great importance, and in my experience, implants don't actually help in that regard at all. It's counter-intuitive, but it's my truth. Smile

Ask away, friend! No such thing as a pesky question. ❤️

Xo, Soli

That's interesting.. I never really thought about the possibility that implants might not even give the confidence boost they would appear to give. Your personal experience with that could be very helpful to others so be sure to share it with other NBE'ers on here when you can.

Thanks again, Girl! I'm sure I'll be back on here soon. I enjoyed the chat and wish you all the best on your growth journey!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon