Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Selling bountiful breast

Hi
I am selling 4.5 Month Supply BountifulBreast - 1 x 270 - 270 Pill Count for £50.
Email sasha_nico@yahoo.co.uk if interested. You can pay by PayPal . I am in UK.

I cannot bring my temperature up so I think this stops it from working. 5 months on it and nothing is happening. I will try PM from Siam and see how it goes...

(21-05-2016, 06:51 PM)Sasha Nico Wrote:  Hi
I am selling 4.5 Month Supply BountifulBreast - 1 x 270 - 270 Pill Count for £50.
Email sasha_nico@yahoo.co.uk if interested. You can pay by PayPal . I am in UK.

I cannot bring my temperature up so I think this stops it from working. 5 months on it and nothing is happening. I will try PM from Siam and see how it goes...

try using an iodine supplement, and/or eating foods that are rich in iodine, such as shellfish.. also take vitamin A along with it, it helps the body to absorb the iodine, you may have a thyroid issue. if it changes with the use of iodine. then your thyroid was sluggish. it should help raise your temperature.

Thank you for the advice.
I had overactive thyroid for several years and was on medication. It has stabilised now and I am off meds but take the test every 6 months. The BB pills contain iodine but adding more can trigger the issue again. And if the thyroid function is normal then I don't think there is any benefit in taking iodine.
GP said that my 36C temperature is normal as we all have different temperatures, blood pressures, etc.
It was a silly thing to buy 13.5 month program - I thought this will make me stick to it but absolutely no growth at all in 5 months+ is dimotivating. May be BO is not for me, and it is down to sth else and not the temperature....
PM is my last hope I guess, and then surgery. I am absolutely flat. I would be so content with a full A :-)

Hi Sasha Nico.
I wish you the breast of luck. I used BB, years ago with no success and it did strange things to my body. I empathize with you on the thyroid issue as well. I even tried to supplement with kelp/iodine and it pretty much knocked me out, like I couldn't wake up after always having been the hardly-need -sleep, hyper girl.
I don't know if you have tried massage, but I say that has been one of the most successful things I have tried. Katana and SweetAlyssa have some great and inspiring information of their threads. Also, there have recently been posted, some wonderful video in this forum. Here is an interesting thread from just a couple of days ago, for example:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26340&pid=182365#pid182365

Along with subliminals I listen to via YouTube, massage is what I am NBE-ing with lately and I would say, massage is the real deal! In the past, I tried various massage techniques, but I think now I am doing them right. I hope that helps and gives you some inspiration.
PS: It was literally the other day that I realized my boobs have definitely changed this month. It sneaks up on one. Well, I looked at my bra (I get bras based on what looks like it might fit from thrift stores. I was shocked! I was lazy about it (because in the past I made serious efforts with maybe the wrong kind of massage), but massage is worth the effort!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon