Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Personal Programs & Picture Pages

(18-05-2016, 07:02 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(18-05-2016, 06:20 PM)Katana Wrote:  
(18-05-2016, 05:51 PM)echapman Wrote:  ooooh I'm liking all these ideas!

If it came down to the site costing a little more to run, maybe some of the more scienc-y people could put together a "Beginner's Guide" and people could have the option to purchase it. I think that could keep a lot of the same questions from getting asked over and over again too.

Off topic, I think all threads saying "how do I get bigger breasts" (or similar) where its obvious they haven't even read a single thread on here should not be allowed. This would save a bit of space.
Just my opinion.

Some of those are spam/trolls. The pattern is asking the same ridiculous question(s)—(usually in one sentence) over and over. The goal is to waste people's time and tie up space.
i suspect its that stephanies whos come back several different times under new names cause shes pissing people off and likely 12 years old!

(18-05-2016, 08:42 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  i suspect its that stephanies whos come back several different times under new names cause shes pissing people off and likely 12 years old!

Nailed It....

(17-05-2016, 04:46 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I don't know just how stringent the current policy is on access to what are currently known as the picture pages, but would it be possible if it's not already, to limit it to not just members only, but members in good standing only. To prevent people from joining just to stare at pictures of people who don't want random people staring at them. Require something like a minimum of so many posts, 10 should be a safe number. Most trolls and spammers get caught and banned before they reach that many.

This is feasible. It would be easy to implement.

Please note the change Eve made to the personal program sections that now includes the addition of " Members Only Section " which replaces the picture section. Thanks to all for thier input helping make the change. Smile

I support this,

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon