Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How can I know BO has started working

Hi,
I just started taking 4 to 6 pills per day for the past week. How will I know when It starts to work? Does it elevate your estrogen levels permanently in as little as a week?
If I stop now and continue in a week or so, does it start over or does it work where it left off?

(15-05-2016, 09:21 PM)blueyes2d3 Wrote:  Hi,
I just started taking 4 to 6 pills per day for the past week. How will I know when It starts to work? Does it elevate your estrogen levels permanently in as little as a week?
If I stop now and continue in a week or so, does it start over or does it work where it left off?

one week may be too soon to see an effects whatsoever, but everyone is different.

be sure to regulate your temperature , this is utmost important to make sure the enzymes in the bovine ovary can be assimulated/ digested.

you may be noticing your skin getting thinner/more translucent. loss of muscle mass, arm and leg hair thinning out/getting thinner(moderate use). some people report lost hair returning on scalp,etc. you may notice a change in emotions, more easily teary eyed/crying etc. (prolonged use). Loss of penile erections/shrinkage of testes (prolonged use). Change in personal scent/pheromones (moderate to prolonged use), areola getting larger, nipples getting larger (prolonged use).

it has been purported to start aromatization(conversion) of testosterone into estrogen. one week is not enough to permanently change, you most likely will not see any effects in any less than 4 weeks at all. Stopping and starting is not recommended, though breaks now and then may help prevent the "plateau " effect, where one does not see any further growth at a set dosage. what is the dosage per pill? 4 to 6 may not be sufficient, dependent on dose.

also there has been a general concern as far as to the "transfemme trap" i.e. after taking them for a set amount of time, your body craves it, wants it and hurdles you into wanting to be completely feminine. this is anecdotal for the most part. (six months of continued use seems to be the standard for "cut off"/permanent change"

Also, without the reduction of Testosterone (particularly DHT), you may not see any effects at all. Green Tea Extract is a good way to reduce T and allow the Bovine ovary extract to work.

remember: you are playing with your endocrine system, thus playing with fire. be careful what you wish for, you may get it, but not how you wanted it...

First I noticed breast tissue below my nipples then below my areola then the somewhat dense tissue budding grew to a ping pong ball size then a racket ball size. Massage and vacuum has helped this tissue spread and areola and nipple growth and femnization.

(15-05-2016, 09:58 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  First I noticed breast tissue below my nipples then below my areola then the somewhat dense tissue budding grew to a ping pong ball size then a racket ball size. Massage and vacuum has helped this tissue spread and areola and nipple growth and femnization.

How long did it take before you first noticed breast tissue?

(15-05-2016, 09:54 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  

one week may be too soon to see an effects whatsoever, but everyone is different.

be sure to regulate your temperature , this is utmost important to make sure the enzymes in the bovine ovary can be assimulated/ digested.

you may be noticing your skin getting thinner/more translucent. loss of muscle mass, arm and leg hair thinning out/getting thinner(moderate use). some people report lost hair returning on scalp,etc. you may notice a change in emotions, more easily teary eyed/crying etc. (prolonged use). Loss of penile erections/shrinkage of testes (prolonged use). Change in personal scent/pheromones (moderate to prolonged use), areola getting larger, nipples getting larger (prolonged use).

it has been purported to start aromatization(conversion) of testosterone into estrogen. one week is not enough to permanently change, you most likely will not see any effects in any less than 4 weeks at all. Stopping and starting is not recommended, though breaks now and then may help prevent the "plateau " effect, where one does not see any further growth at a set dosage. what is the dosage per pill? 4 to 6 may not be sufficient, dependent on dose.

also there has been a general concern as far as to the "transfemme trap" i.e. after taking them for a set amount of time, your body craves it, wants it and hurdles you into wanting to be completely feminine. this is anecdotal for the most part. (six months of continued use seems to be the standard for "cut off"/permanent change"

Also, without the reduction of Testosterone (particularly DHT), you may not see any effects at all. Green Tea Extract is a good way to reduce T and allow the Bovine ovary extract to work.

remember: you are playing with your endocrine system, thus playing with fire. be careful what you wish for, you may get it, but not how you wanted it...

So, after 4 weeks with green tea extract, I should notice something then?

(16-05-2016, 01:18 AM)blueyes2d3 Wrote:  
(15-05-2016, 09:58 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  First I noticed breast tissue below my nipples then below my areola then the somewhat dense tissue budding grew to a ping pong ball size then a racket ball size. Massage and vacuum has helped this tissue spread and areola and nipple growth and femnization.

I started with vacuum and massage. This helped a little but no budding and no breast tissue. Just fat transfer. This was a couple months. Then I started herbs. For 8 weeks. No progress. I had to quit using flax it flushed free estrogen. Then I started adding real breast tissue.

(16-05-2016, 01:20 AM)blueyes2d3 Wrote:  
(15-05-2016, 09:54 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  

So, after 4 weeks with green tea extract, I should notice something then?

that is just a minimum basesline.. everyone is different, so it could be sooner, it could be later. the thing to remember is: like with any medications, the benefit of such is normally noticed/felt approximately 4 weeks into taking the medicine on a daily routine.. for example:
Taking vitamin D supplement for depression, you will not really notice any mood changes until 4 weeks in, it allows the body to plateau to a new level. a lot of medications are like this.. there is no pill, medicine or supplement that are "instantaneous". so patience is the key here. and try to stick to one program for at least two to three months before changing it, if you feel it isn't working.

Breasts, take up to three years to develop fully in a genetic female. so patience and commitment are needed. Males who try to grow breasts, tend as it seems, have a larger gain initially than a genetic female who already has something to work.. in other words, the growth is more noticeable at a sooner date per se. so stick with it, just know this is not an instant overnight thing.. it WILL be exciting as you see changes and feel them, feel your breasts growing, gaining a second puberty Big Grin.

of course, needless to say, if you notice/feel any ill effects, discontinue immediately.

also too, in regards to taking the green tea extract, it is best taken first thing in morning, as that is when testosterone is at its highest, if I remember correctly. it tends to wane off during the day.

(16-05-2016, 01:43 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  

At first I used massage and vacuum only for 12 weeks. I got some fat transfer but no real breast tissue. Then I created a Herbal plan. After 3 months no budding no breast tissue. Then I stopped using flax oil and flax suppliments. They were flushing free estrogen. Then I started budding with breast tissue.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon