Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katana’s Breast Massage Guide

Excellent, Katana! Thank you for the information and links!

Xo, Soli

Thank you too!
This is GREAT. All the good stuff in one place, I have a new reference post, to pass on.
MmmmwhaaaaH
Bobbi

Ah cool i didnt have time to massage this morn so il check this out after work!

(15-05-2016, 06:13 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Excellent, Katana! Thank you for the information and links!

Xo, Soli

thanks Soli! Hope you find it helpful Smile

(15-05-2016, 08:35 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thank you too!
This is GREAT. All the good stuff in one place, I have a new reference post, to pass on.
MmmmwhaaaaH
Bobbi

thanks Bobbi! hopefully with you spreading the word, this will help lots of people Smile

(15-05-2016, 08:55 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Ah cool i didnt have time to massage this morn so il check this out after work!

No excuses ella! :p
Hope you find the vids and pics helpful, I struggled to find one for deer massage but will make a video myself (omg i'm gonna diiiie) when i get back home which I can email Smile

(15-05-2016, 09:07 PM)Katana Wrote:  
(15-05-2016, 06:13 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Excellent, Katana! Thank you for the information and links!

Xo, Soli

thanks Soli! Hope you find it helpful Smile

(15-05-2016, 08:35 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thank you too!
MmmmwhaaaaH
Bobbi

thanks Bobbi! hopefully with you spreading the word, this will help lots of people Smile

(15-05-2016, 08:55 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Ah cool i didnt have time to massage this morn so il check this out after work!

No excuses ella! :p
Hope you find the vids and pics helpful, I struggled to find one for deer massage but will make a video myself (omg i'm gonna diiiie) when i get back home which I can email Smile
Sweettttt vids too! Cant wait!

Thanks for all your hard work, Katana.

(15-05-2016, 11:14 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Thanks for all your hard work, Katana.

You and everyone else are welcome <3

Katana I think of you as a Kitana sword that could pierce my heart. Keep growing sweetness.

(16-05-2016, 06:50 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Katana I think of you as a Kitana sword that could pierce my heart. Keep growing sweetness.

Thanks Billy!

I notice with breast massage and self breast exams I get used to the size and shape of my breasts. I immediately notice changes in texture, breast tissue growth, budding stages and changes in hang and direction my nipples and areola point. Before I developed breast tissue I noticed fat transfer into my breasts. The memorization of my shape and size and all the details aids in growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon