Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1 cup in 2 years..too slow or normal?

(19-05-2016, 07:12 AM)asdfadf Wrote:  
(18-05-2016, 04:29 AM)HopefulKitKat Wrote:  I'm not an expert of any kind, but I think a single month is not enough time to assess a program either. Most treatments or programs are said to be best evaluated after a full 6 months before making a final decision. But, I believe 3 months can possibly give a good sign of the general direction a regimen is heading. I'd say only switch after a momth if the program is making you feel bad, not just because it's slow acting. The body takes time...
My approach in this journey is that slow and steady wins the race! Big Grin Also, I aim to keep my program simple and straightforward, that is, only 1 to 3 major herbs at a time.

You're very right about the 1-3 herbs part. This is what I also plan to do after I run out of the current supply of the new herbs I bought. I guess FG-RC-SP is the way to go. Or actually, just FG can do wonders too as I remember it did when I first started. I had serious growth pains in the first week. Also, I'll definitely be giving my body more time and be more consistent with the herbs. Going through my NBE log now, I see that I've been very inconsistent and have never stuck with a program for more than 20 days (at best). Maybe that's the problem. Now though, it's been 21 days (yay) and I've ramped up dosages quite a bit. Will try to be regular with the massages too. Let's see where it takes me. I'll definitely drop an update if there's anything significant.

That program sounds like a good start. Big Grin I always wanted to try RC. FG, gave me a tiny bit progress, but I was only using it for less than a month before I quit from the smell... And SP I had good hopes for, but ultimately it didn't agree with me. Yeah, it can be hard to stay consistent for months at a time, so often I just wanna "take more to get boobies now!!!" but I'm glad I stuck with my basic plan while listening to my body. It's been about 3-4 months, but I think my program is really starting to kick in. ^_^
I'll be looking forward to your updates! You can do it!

(19-05-2016, 05:19 PM)HopefulKitKat Wrote:  That program sounds like a good start. Big Grin I always wanted to try RC. FG, gave me a tiny bit progress, but I was only using it for less than a month before I quit from the smell... And SP I had good hopes for, but ultimately it didn't agree with me. Yeah, it can be hard to stay consistent for months at a time, so often I just wanna "take more to get boobies now!!!" but I'm glad I stuck with my basic plan while listening to my body. It's been about 3-4 months, but I think my program is really starting to kick in. ^_^
I'll be looking forward to your updates! You can do it!

Lol "I just wanna "take more to get boobies now!!!"" so true!
I'm glad your program is working. Best of luck! Smile

my first suggestion would be to get your hormone levels checked by your doctor... sometimes if you have too much estrogen it can actually backfire.

(25-05-2016, 10:54 PM)DreamKist Wrote:  my first suggestion would be to get your hormone levels checked by your doctor... sometimes if you have too much estrogen it can actually backfire.

Thank you DreamKist. You may be right but what I don't get is even if there's a hormonal imbalance (reason for slow growth), why and how do I get such frequent bouts of soreness and pain? I get that it could in fact be a sign of estrogen dominance but not only do I not have any other symptoms, I have other growth signs going on like lumpy tender nodes and smarting pains to count out ED. I'm confused.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon