Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Experience and Thinking Your Way to Bigger Breast

(02-05-2016, 07:48 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Nice Smile Worth a shot for sure. I completely agree, just removing the mental blocks is the hard thing to do.

Girl, you in good company, here! That is one of the things being driven homes. Sometimes it is interesting how it may happen, but it is possible to clear up blocks in the mind, body, heart, and maybe even on the deeper sou level! If I (I used to call myself a sort of mental/ emotional badger) can do it...! Well, suffice it to say, freedom and easier flow is possible. One thing that has helped me a lot, is to think about the areas where things seem to have flowed more easily to me and see if I can tweak that or facilitate that same sort of process or energy in areas where I am more and more allowing more of my desires to manifest. And like you may be saying or have experienced, I found that sometimes, it was me saying no to my own dreams, like bigger boobs might bring up resistance about explaining myself if someone notices or resistance to spending money on bras or (I just remembered!) trying to curb the bounce factor because I enjoy dancing and athletics and was prone to be a little tomboy.

So I am glad to be myself be more of myself in the best way I can. I am glad to be and feel more attractive, feminine, and girly and twirly! I am glad to be curvy and even a little cutesy! It's fun to find myself frilly bras that flatter my womanly proportions... and other stuff like that. Teeheehee. If somebody had told me I was gonna be like this years ago, I would have balked, but I am enjoying my burgeoning "femininity!"

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread