Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Experience and Thinking Your Way to Bigger Breast

Yassssz! Hime! Thank you. Law of Attraction is one of my passions! I have started reading through a LOA site that I found through BreastNexus. Smile It has really helped me with many areas of my life. It can be a great inspiration. I have tried many different forms of NBE.
I have to admit that I was prone to the more mechanical, if I may use this term, methods of NBE (including herbs, massage, etc) because I wanted to do something that required less time during the day since I have had a hard time with ritual and routines in the past. Well, these techniques have worked for me in varying degrees. Herbs were my least favorite method because of the cost, side effects, and routine. I like massage, but my arms and shoulders aren't into it and those minutes seem to tick by so slowly sometimes though I experience the benefits when I do massage.
So, lately, my focus has been on subliminals from YouTube and instead of just focusing of accumulating boobage, I am also acknowledging what it might behoove me to release in order to be more in my ideal body!
I do enjoy LOA study so much, especially in the past couple of years. Though I have been into this type of thing for decades, doing the work and specific incidents have helped me to release blockages and open more to practice and success in my life, as of late. In fact, at the moment, I have added "Faster EFT" to my arsenal. I have had some success with various kinds of EFT and tapping. I think that my mind is more free and now and I feel more connected with allowing my breasts to grow without the efforts I have put in with other techniques that really strained me and my body. I wish I had more faith in my body than in PM, for example, but even that experience was valuable and gratitude goes a long way in allowing a flood of good things to more easily manifest, in my experience. As I mentioned in another thread on this forum, I have recently been much more happy with my lower half! It was problematic for me when it had started to take on bigger proportions and I was already significantly pear-shaped, but I still was more "obsessed with NBE and I was surprised to see my lower half improving. So, another lesson I am experiencing, is that delicate balance between obsessive focus and attention, in other words (as Abraham might say), squeezing the life out of a desire and setting it and letting it fly into the light to really bloom.
Uh, in brief, your post is an excellent share and just at the right time! If you only knew the lessons I am picking up in the past three days, Pshew! But I like how my lessons often come in closely spaced clusters! Exciting to read this, today in particular!Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread