Poll: Is a Massage guide a good idea/Would you find it helpful? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes because I think it would be good to have the info in one place
69.57%
69.57%
Yes because I do not know much about massage and would like to learn
26.09%
26.09%
Yes because I have a lot of questions and would rather PM than post in public
0%
0%
No, the information can be found on BN already
4.35%
4.35%
No, if I have questions I'd rather research myself
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am making a Breast Massage Guide. Please Help me!

(01-05-2016, 02:15 PM)Katana Wrote:  
(01-05-2016, 02:09 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(01-05-2016, 02:06 PM)Katana Wrote:  
(01-05-2016, 02:00 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(01-05-2016, 01:54 PM)Katana Wrote:  Aww thanks. But how do we know its the oil or the massage itself? :p
Wouldn't they be calls breast pumps char?

I think she's asking about a product LIKE this one, note, I do not know if this product actually does anything or if it only amounts to being a nice sex toy:
http://m.banggood.com/Electronic-Breast-Enhancer-Massager-Breast-Enhancement-Device-p-946594.html?currency=USD&createTmp=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_content=cathy&utm_campaign=mpla-health-us&gclid=Cj0KEQjwxI24BRDqqN3f-97N6egBEiQAGv37hP1tzBPtuwNGwRY81d0CcOXMmYmGTjxyVzAENtAfOh0aAlU58P8HAQ

Lol I think you're right abi, but I think using your own hands is better

I think you're probably right. But it WOULD be nice if one of these machines actually does massages that'd work. Massage technique is something that technically should automate fairly well. For us lazy people, char and myself included.

The device would need to be able to be set for different shapes and sizes. What would be even better is a weight loss machine (like in Sims 3 where you walk in and come out fit af)
No oooooo oooo that device is downright dangerous. TRUST me. Don't mention any cheap massaging devices. I'm not going to elaborate but they are %$$#% bad news.

(03-05-2016, 01:18 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  No oooooo oooo that device is downright dangerous. TRUST me. Don't mention any cheap massaging devices. I'm not going to elaborate but they are %$$#% bad news.

LOL. Thanks for that Ella. I knew it probably wasn't any good. That's why I included that proviso that I did. I only linked it to show what I thought was being asked about. The type of thing. Not necessarily that specific or any specific device.

Any questions before i finish up the guide?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon