Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My experience so far. Good results.

I've been lurking this site for a while, I've read nearly all threads just looking for as many info as possible. I'm 19 years old. I'm about 5´3 or like 159 cm. I weigh around 50 kilos. I'm unsure about all this because I don't measure or weigh myself regulary but it's something around those numbers. I was sort of a late bloomer. I started growing boobs when I was around 13 but they stayed really small until I got my period when I was almost 15. Before that they were just like little lumps under my nipples. Then, they developed and I was around an a cup. When I was 16, I gained some more weight and got wider hips, a rounder butt and my boobs grew a tiny bit too. I'm currently an 85 B or 90 A it depends on the bra's shape and this is France's sizing. I never had an issue with my boobs before and I don't really do now either, they are shaped nicely and they fit my body. However, my bf likes bigger boobs. We have been together for 5 years and he has never said anything negative about them. He is a sweetheart. However, I would like to gain at least a cup size or a cup an a half for myself and for him. I never really thought about it until some time ago.

So yeah, before I started with NBE, I was 76 cm underbust and 82 cm on the bust. I read a lot and decided to go for something light because I'm afraid of messing up my hormones and I'm only 19. I got flaxseed oil and ordered fenugreek capsules. I started massaging the 2nd April with coconut oil because it was what I had in hand. Within 4 days, my breasts looked rounder. Since the beggining I've doing the massage 2 to 3 times a day. The 7th April I started massaging with flaxseed and I've been alternating with coconut oil. In two weeks, my breasts got fuller and had more shape but there weren't any gains. I would eventually get some tingling and swelling(period). On April 20th, I got the fenugreek and I've been taking 3 capsules a day because I want to start slow. I measured today and I've gained 2 cm on my breasts and I'm sure it isn't swelling. I haven't been feeling any difference from taking the fenugreek. I'll keep taking this amount for maybe another week and then I'll start increasing it. I'm not sure how long it takes to feel any soreness from the fenugreek. Anyhow, I just wanted to share my experience. If anyone has questions or suggestions, feel free to ask. I'll keep you updated if you want.

Well, that is great and quick progress, so far! I wish you the best of luck and hope that you are happy and healthy with the continuing results. You are still in puberty (even if it doesn't feel like it), so even just massage will do you lots of good. I would say to just keep those couple of things in mind (since you mentioned that you are starting slowly). And do good for you! Smile Good luck, lovey!
Looking forward to the updates.

Any update? Smile

(13-05-2016, 02:03 AM)happygolucky Wrote:  Any update? Smile
Well, in a week it's going to be a month since I'm taking fenugreek. I'm now taking 4 pills a day. I haven't had any side effects other than smelling like fenugreek specially when I workout. To be honest, is not as bad as most people put it, it takes normal hygiene to fight the scent.

Now onto the exciting stuff, I haven't grown that much but I have kept the initial 2-3 cm I gained. I fill out this certain bra much better. I sometimes get
some tingling and mild pain right behing the nipples. I'm still massaging with coconut and flax seed oil, although I used flaxseed oil less often as it makes my skin a bit dry. So yeah, my breasts do look bigger sometimes. They are definitely rounder. I will continue with this dose until I see more results and I'll add more eventually, I'll also keep doiing the massages twice a day. Big Grin

Hey guys! Big Grin

It's officially a month since I've been taking fenugreek. I'm still taking only 4 pills (630 each) a day. And I'm also massaging twice a day with both coconut and flaxseed oil. I don't think I'll add anything else to my routine as I said that I want to keep it very simple and not go crazy with all the herbs. I really don't want to mess up anything.

This is what I've noticed so far:
-My skin is clearing up. I've never had bad acne just a few pimples before getting my period and now it's much better
-I haven't been getting more hungry than usual yet I've gained some weight on my thighs and butt. Not complaining. Although I don't know if it's the fenugreek or just something else.
-My nipples have gotten lighter. I believe this might be because of the massage.
-Overall, I've gained 2 cm in this first month.

My current measurements are:
Over the boobs- 79 cm (31 inches)
Bust- 84 cm (33 inches)
Underbust-74 cm (29 inches)
Waist-68 cm (26 inches)
Hips- 80 cm (31 inches)
Butt- 95 cm (37 inches)

I know some of the measurements have nothing to do with NBE but I'm keep track of everything here. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the results. I ordered more fenugreek. I'll keep you updated if anyone is interested. Blush

Fenugreek does add fat, but to your whole body not just your boobs. I have heard of some applying Fenugreek to their boobs instead of taking pills, not sure if it was in oil form or not, but the idea is a more targeted application.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon