Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting My Journey!

Smile 

Here we go! About 6 days ago I started doing the chi massage and mixing in the female deer massage too. I always do it with Cold Pressed Coconut Oil (the brand is Carrington Farms), I started out doing 360 rotations for each massage (so 720 all-together). Then I came on and I was mostly inspired by Vixy's story. I ended up just doing 30 minutes total of massage, instead of worrying about counting. I recently just got some Fenugreek (610 mg) and Fennel. I will be mixing the coconut oil, opening the pill tabs and mixing both herbs with the coconut oil. I have had what you would describe as "growing pains".

I am not going to be so obsessive to the point where I pull out a measuring tape to record how many inches I've grown. If I see results, I see results. I am going by cup sizes, and if I notice that I'm filling out my bra's better. If it's working, it should be obvious. My starting journey... I am a 34 B cup... perhaps a big A/small B. I do have a little to work with, but not completely flat. I'll tell you right now, I absolutely despise how pointy they are, especially when I bend over.

I have noticed since starting massage, the sides of my boobs are starting to fill out better... and they're getting a teency bit less pointy. My ultimate goal is a 34DD.

I've also ordered some cheap pumps on Ebay from Japan. Once it arrives in the mail I plan on pumping for 2 hours every night + 30 minutes of massage. First week in... wish me luck!!!

I do plan on getting some pictures posted too. I just need to get my cam set up today Big Grin Big Grin

Good luck!
What massages will you be doing? I've seen great results from massage so far. I've been doing it about six or seven weeks

I wish you good luck too Minnie,
Taking pics is a great way to document your progress, and we all enjoy a success story.
Its worth taking your measurements, and weight today and tucking them away. You'll find your breasts will build in volume before you see any measurement size changes.
We are here for ya!
Bobbi

Thank you so much Katana and Happyme... you're just the best! I am doing mainly chi, but I do mix in a little bit of the female deer massage in there too. Also, I am drinking 2 cups of peppermint tea right before I massage, as an anti androgen and estrogen enhancer. I also plan on adding Licorice Root Tea this coming week for the same reasons as drinking peppermint tea. Another thing I forgot to mention is that I do use a heating pad before I do my massage.

Sorry for such a late update... but here is the pic that I promised. This is my first/official "before" NBE picture.
I should get my pumps in the mail sometime next week Smile Hoping to post weekly updates with pics/info/updates..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well... it's been a somewhat rocky start. I'm just posting an update. Massaging with the fenugreek and fennel mixed with coconut oil has felt somewhat like rubbing sand-paper all over my tata's lol! So I have not been doing that. My "pump" arrived in the mail. It was only one little pump that covered just my nipple. I have to hold out and wait to order a Noogleberry.

I haven't massaged the past 2 days because I've been super busy with work, but I'm starting them back up again tonight. I plan on massaging with just coconut oil and drinking mint tea until I get my NB, which will hopefully be May 2nd . I'll start my massages again tonight. I don't feel that it's worth posting pics just yet. I'll probably post a picture update every month instead of weekly Smile Cheers!

(23-04-2016, 12:06 AM)Minnie07 Wrote:  Well... it's been a somewhat rocky start. I'm just posting an update. Massaging with the fenugreek and fennel mixed with coconut oil has felt somewhat like rubbing sand-paper all over my tata's lol! So I have not been doing that. My "pump" arrived in the mail. It was only one little pump that covered just my nipple. I have to hold out and wait to order a Noogleberry.

I haven't massaged the past 2 days because I've been super busy with work, but I'm starting them back up again tonight. I plan on massaging with just coconut oil and drinking mint tea until I get my NB, which will hopefully be May 2nd . I'll start my massages again tonight. I don't feel that it's worth posting pics just yet. I'll probably post a picture update every month instead of weekly Smile Cheers!

fenugreek and fennel have both been said to help with breast growth by people on the forum, maybe it would be worth getting fenugreek/fennel oils instead of opening up capsules and mixing.
I know how that must have felt, I had crumbs that had gotten stuck under my breast without me realising, I had to stop to pick each one off before I continued massaging. From now on I'm making sure there is nothing on/under my boobs before i start a massage.
Sounds like you ordered the wrong type of pump Minnie, was it a breast milk pump

I hope you enjoy massaging with coconut oil as much as I do. I've taken a little break from massaging as my breasts are feeling very tender (i think my period is due to start soon). I'll probably do a light deer massage or something until they stop feeling so tender

That's a great idea Katana, thank you so much Smile I absolutely love the coconut oil too... it's just so invigorating and relaxing. Absolutely love the stuff! Do you think fenugreek oil or flaxseed oil would yield better results? I may just have to get both and try them out I suppose. Definitely need to plump out on top. I'm getting very ancy to order my NB lol!!

Perhaps I'll just give the Fenugreek pills to help my bf with his receding hair line (supposedly coconut oil and fenugreek help a lot), and then I'll just stick with oil. I absolutely do not want to ingest any pills. The tea actually has a really neat warming effect on my breasts when I drink it. I drink the before and during massage, and it just feels wonderful.

So sorry to hear about the crumbs... seems like pills are just waaay too messy! I've heard that some women do still massage during their monthly, but it is a bit more tender..

(23-04-2016, 01:38 AM)Minnie07 Wrote:  That's a great idea Katana, thank you so much Smile I absolutely love the coconut oil too... it's just so invigorating and relaxing. Absolutely love the stuff! Do you think fenugreek oil or flaxseed oil would yield better results? I may just have to get both and try them out I suppose. Definitely need to plump out on top. I'm getting very ancy to order my NB lol!!

Perhaps I'll just give the Fenugreek pills to help my bf with his receding hair line (supposedly coconut oil and fenugreek help a lot), and then I'll just stick with oil. I absolutely do not want to ingest any pills. The tea actually has a really neat warming effect on my breasts when I drink it. I drink the before and during massage, and it just feels wonderful.

So sorry to hear about the crumbs... seems like pills are just waaay too messy! I've heard that some women do still massage during their monthly, but it is a bit more tender..

I know a lot of people use fenugreek/flaxseed oil, but plenty of people recommend almond oil or coconut oil. I am currently using both almond and coconut at the moment, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
Fair enough, the only pills i'm taking are maca pills to see if they have a positive effect on my growth.

I probably will massage when my period comes, I've just got to get used to my boobs aching again. I haven't had a period in three years (birth control) so am not used to it at all

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon