Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Synthetic resveratrol-endocrine disruptor

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2938463/

"During the past decades, a large body of information concerning the effects of endocrine disrupting compounds (EDCs) on animals and humans has been accumulated. EDCs are of synthetic or natural origin and certain groups are known to disrupt the action of androgens and to impair the development of the male reproductive tract and external genitalia. The present overview describes the effects of the different classes of EDCs, such as pesticides, phthalates, dioxins, and phytoestrogens, including newly synthesized resveratrol analogs on steroidogenesis in Leydig cells. The potential impact of these compounds on androgen production by Leydig cells during fetal development and in the adult age is discussed. In addition, the possible role of EDCs in connection with the increasing frequency of abnormalities in reproductive development in animals and humans is discussed"

Interesting.. so. if it is an AR disruptor/antagonist..

need an interpretor for this article.... LOOOOOOTUUUUUSSSSS!

(12-04-2016, 09:49 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2938463/

"During the past decades, a large body of information concerning the effects of endocrine disrupting compounds (EDCs) on animals and humans has been accumulated. EDCs are of synthetic or natural origin and certain groups are known to disrupt the action of androgens and to impair the development of the male reproductive tract and external genitalia. The present overview describes the effects of the different classes of EDCs, such as pesticides, phthalates, dioxins, and phytoestrogens, including newly synthesized resveratrol analogs on steroidogenesis in Leydig cells. The potential impact of these compounds on androgen production by Leydig cells during fetal development and in the adult age is discussed. In addition, the possible role of EDCs in connection with the increasing frequency of abnormalities in reproductive development in animals and humans is discussed"

Interesting.. so. if it is an AR disruptor/antagonist..

need an interpretor for this article.... LOOOOOOTUUUUUSSSSS!

Excellent find (study) squirrel, Wink

Well, I look at it this way, if you can deny T (more specifically DHT) to synthesize, you deny its ability to masculinitize target tissue(s), and, under any other definition, wouldn't this opposite reaction be otherwise known as feminization?.

In other words (going deeper) if you distrupt the signaling of DHT from the hypothalamus , it stops the whole dang thing from turning to a cascade of masculinity. Resveratrol can certainly upregulate receptors, and from what I've gathered, it can also inhibit aromatase (effects people differently) , a higher bmi might see a stronger reaction as opposed to lower BMI's.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11849]
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2938463/

Squirrel,

A request (please). Rolleyes would you care to put your findings in one place?. From a reference standpoint it makes sense (consolidated). Call it??, Squirrel findings (droppings, lmao) whatever.......

I'd love to contribute. Big Grin

(13-04-2016, 02:47 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Squirrel,

A request (please). Rolleyes would you care to put your findings in one place?. From a reference standpoint it makes sense (consolidated). Call it??, Squirrel findings (droppings, lmao) whatever.......

I'd love to contribute. Big Grin

lol ok wil do, gonna call it Squirrel's horded acorns of information..(sounds better than droppings.. Tongue)

your correct as far as a one-stop reference/research arena of stuff , I just was winging it one by one, so I wouldn't compete with your massive tomb of Project X Tongue (nice OOBIES Btw.. your making mine jealous Wink ).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon