Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have you used a breast massager that wasn't a pump? I found one...

(25-02-2019, 01:47 AM)bosekk Wrote:  
(05-04-2016, 06:38 PM)ALittleInsecure Wrote:  http://m.banggood.com/Electronic-Breast-Enhancer-Massager-Breast-Enhancement-Device-p-946594.html?currency=USD&createTmp=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_content=cathy&utm_campaign=mpla-health-us&gclid=Cj0KEQjwxI24BRDqqN3f-97N6egBEiQAGv37hP1tzBPtuwNGwRY81d0CcOXMmYmGTjxyVzAENtAfOh0aAlU58P8HAQ

My arms often get tired, call me lazy, but I think I'd do more if this thing, or something like it, would work.

I bought the exact same one probably on ebay. Didn’t function at all, no vibration or anything. 

Also used something like EllenC’s massager. But I’m not sure if the vibration is harmful for our heart health.

Yeh I felt weird and not on a good way after trying it today

(24-02-2019, 06:53 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(24-02-2019, 01:30 PM)RubyRose Wrote:  BUMPP
this is a great thread on massaging machines

thank you ladies for the wonderful recommendations

EllaC if you ever read this, was the massaging machine the one w/ high EMFs?

Hi ruby If I’d mentioned that then I would have tested it yes. and here it is lol. Most gimmicky awkward painful thing to wear. Has hard magnets and the inside of the cups. I’m pretty sure it’s an electrical hazard!

Sad Was this for both functions? does it feel like its shocking you or a rough massage ? lol. Pain can also mean growth? got mine from aliexpress.
I did read that EMFs cause breast/prostate cancer but this was a study on people who lived near electrical power stations and wearing cellphones (gps) in their bras & pants. FIR saunas have high EMF as well but But walking bare foot on earth (grounding) can reset our charges.

(25-02-2019, 01:47 AM)bosekk Wrote:  
(05-04-2016, 06:38 PM)ALittleInsecure Wrote:  http://m.banggood.com/Electronic-Breast-Enhancer-Massager-Breast-Enhancement-Device-p-946594.html?currency=USD&createTmp=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_content=cathy&utm_campaign=mpla-health-us&gclid=Cj0KEQjwxI24BRDqqN3f-97N6egBEiQAGv37hP1tzBPtuwNGwRY81d0CcOXMmYmGTjxyVzAENtAfOh0aAlU58P8HAQ

My arms often get tired, call me lazy, but I think I'd do more if this thing, or something like it, would work.

I bought the exact same one probably on ebay. Didn’t function at all, no vibration or anything. 

Also used something like EllenC’s massager. But I’m not sure if the vibration is harmful for our heart health.

Try turning up the beat! You're supposed to feel some tingling sensation!
I was deciding between the TENS and Heat massager but i chose the massager because im AAA. figured I'd need to establish foundation before lactate. bc Tens promotes lactation through PRL which is the nipple area while PRG is important for breast tissue growth. And the tens is too light to damage your heart.

(26-02-2019, 01:09 PM)RubyRose Wrote:  

Hi ruby If I’d mentioned that then I would have tested it yes. and here it is lol. Most gimmicky awkward painful thing to wear. Has hard magnets and the inside of the cups. I’m pretty sure it’s an electrical hazard!

Sad Was this for both functions? does it feel like its shocking you or a rough massage ? lol. Pain can also mean growth? got mine from aliexpress.
I did read that EMFs cause breast/prostate cancer but this was a study on people who lived near electrical power stations and wearing cellphones (gps) in their bras & pants. FIR saunas have high EMF as well but But walking bare foot on earth (grounding) can reset our charges.
Honestly it’s vvibrations and tingley but not only in the cups the whole thing vibrates around the band too. My fear is it’s just a gimmick and if you have any cardiac abnormalities don’t use it.

(26-02-2019, 06:47 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(26-02-2019, 01:09 PM)RubyRose Wrote:  

Honestly it’s vvibrations and tingley but not only in the cups the whole thing vibrates around the band too. My fear is it’s just a gimmick and if you have any cardiac abnormalities don’t use it.
Been testing the pump and I get what you mean by gimmick. its like a really rough massage. Its not better than a chest warm up ill say that.

This thread got so much larger after I left!! ❤ I'm back now and looking at something like this because even if I wanted to manually massage, I can't. I've developed a lot of pain in my right arm that is the worst with repetitive movents.   https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q32KX3J/ref...TDb0FANXN9
I really want to pump, but working full time with 3 kids, one being a clingy nursing toddler, it just isn't going to happen as much as I'd like. I have those lansinoh gel heat pads for my breasts I want to start using too. Maybe I could use them at the same time if I buy it!

(28-10-2019, 11:11 PM)Abitinsecure Wrote:  This thread got so much larger after I left!! ❤ I'm back now and looking at something like this because even if I wanted to manually massage, I can't. I've developed a lot of pain in my right arm that is the worst with repetitive movents.   https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q32KX3J/ref...TDb0FANXN9
I really want to pump, but working full time with 3 kids, one being a clingy nursing toddler, it just isn't going to happen as much as I'd like. I have those lansinoh gel heat pads for my breasts I want to start using too. Maybe I could use them at the same time if I buy it!

This probably works well. I wanted to buy it before. But I’m not sure it’s for daily use. Doesn’t it use electric stimulation? I ended up with a handhold vibrator. And honestly 5 mins with my home made fenugreek infused oil seems to work well. The fullness doesnt go away for a few days after i use it.

(29-10-2019, 03:07 AM)bosekk Wrote:  
(28-10-2019, 11:11 PM)Abitinsecure Wrote:  This thread got so much larger after I left!! ❤ I'm back now and looking at something like this because even if I wanted to manually massage, I can't. I've developed a lot of pain in my right arm that is the worst with repetitive movents.   https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q32KX3J/ref...TDb0FANXN9

This probably works well. I wanted to buy it before. But I’m not sure it’s for daily use. Doesn’t it use electric stimulation? I ended up with a handhold vibrator. And honestly 5 mins with my home made fenugreek infused oil seems to work well. The fullness doesnt go away for a few days after i use it.
Good idea!! I could just put one in each bra cup and go about my business, at home of course. Lol

I used a massage roller for Some time. They are pretty cheap on eBay and AliExpress

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon