Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Blue Collen’s program thread

(04-04-2016, 08:40 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  As for the size questions... Does ALL breast tissue fit inside the cup without touching the sides BEFORE starting to pump? That's what's MOST important. Being deeper than necessary just means you don't fill as much of the cup.

The dad problem you remarked on is another reason, btw. I'm honestly surprised he's let you get the Noogleberry or try any of the rest of what you've done at all. If he were a truly responsible parent he'd be trying to keep you from hurting yourself. Instead, by trying to control what dome size you use but still letting you use it when he knows nothing about a woman's breast he may actually be doing more harm.

I believe all of it does fit indeed, thank you.

And yeah, I’m quite surprised he allowed me to use it, he's a very strict father. Maybe he already knew this was going to happen back when he impregnated his AAA cup wife Big Grin

(05-04-2016, 03:23 AM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  I believe all of it does fit indeed, thank you.

Then it sounds like it was strictly overpressure damage.

I reiterate though, you hurt your breasts, they have suffered damage, you need to let them heal before you continue. Doing anything now while you have extensive damage will only cause extensive scar tissue, not growth.

I realize patience is clearly not your strong suit, but NBE requires it in droves, so this is a good time to start practicing it.

(05-04-2016, 03:18 AM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  If by my 17th birthday I don’t reach at least a C cup, I'll get implants.
It's a pity that people are willing to let foreign objects be inserted in them instead of accepting their body and their natural beauty. And at such an early age... Huh

(05-04-2016, 11:04 AM)LaFee Wrote:  
(05-04-2016, 03:18 AM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  If by my 17th birthday I don’t reach at least a C cup, I'll get implants.

It's a pity that people are willing to let foreign objects be inserted in them instead of accepting their body and their natural beauty. And at such an early age... Huh

I know... It's horrible that this has become accepted by society as normal. It's one thing to have some restructuring done using your own body tissue, it's another thing entirely to be having foreign material stuffed into your body with numerous known and unknown complications that can arise from it, all because you're too impatient to do things a safer way, and too ashamed of your body by societal pressures to just accept yourself the way you are. I can understand and sympathize with the latter, but there's no excuse for impatience. I tend towards impatience myself, and I've been able to learn to curb it.

Do note Colleen, if you get implants, that's the end of your NBE. Whatever size and shape implants you get is what you're stuck with, and, as your body continues to change, your implants will not. I've known women who seriously regretted their implants due to later changes in their natural bodies making the implants more obvious and, frankly, ugly. Getting implants altered adds a whole 'nother level of complication and many surgeons will not alter them once the original work is well established. They'll do some slight adjustment within a year of the initial implant, to make sure things are okay for your body then, but as your body changes... they don't change your implants to match.

Having fat transfer done is slightly safer, because it is using your own bodies natural material and it will change with your body.

As a trans woman, I'll be having plastic surgeries some day, if I can ever afford to, but they'll all be ones that just restructure what I already have, I will not have a single cosmetic implant, ever, even if that means giving up on my dream sizes.

Update: I just got my period, so the decrease that I saw in my breast size probably came from this and not from NB. I'll resume NB in a week when my period is over.

It’s just something that would make me feel enormously better about myself, and I’m glad that there are such solutions.

AbiDrew, as I said, I don't really think I'd have any luck with herbs anyway. It’s useless to have all the hormones if your genes do not want to help. My gynecologist herself said that. It was her that made me lose some faith in NBE. She vehemently recommended implants for next year.

(05-04-2016, 09:50 PM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  Update: I just got my period, so the decrease that I saw in my breast size probably came from this and not from NB. I'll resume NB in a week when my period is over.

It’s just something that would make me feel enormously better about myself, and I’m glad that there are such solutions.

AbiDrew, as I said, I don't really think I'd have any luck with herbs anyway. It’s useless to have all the hormones if your genes do not want to help. My gynecologist herself said that. It was her that made me lose some faith in NBE. She vehemently recommended implants for next year.

I dont know how old you are now, but nbe takes faith and time. But the results are better and also more apreciated by men.. and fyi 17 y.o for implants is very young, you need another implant/operation every 10 years!!
I want to add that IF you really want it quickly AND nice go for a fat transfer(it has another name) when you are older.

Your gyno is an idiot.

Sadly, you are very unlikely to find one who isn't, so you just need to take what your gyno says with a hefty amount of salt. Though you shouldn't have too hard a time finding one who's at least smarter than your current gyno. I mean jeesh. Advising a young girl to get implants by the time she's 17?! Where the fuck do you live that that's an acceptable suggestion for a gyno to actually make!?

(05-04-2016, 11:34 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Your gyno is an idiot.

Sadly, you are very unlikely to find one who isn't, so you just need to take what your gyno says with a hefty amount of salt. Though you shouldn't have too hard a time finding one who's at least smarter than your current gyno. I mean jeesh. Advising a young girl to get implants by the time she's 17?! Where the fuck do you live that that's an acceptable suggestion for a gyno to actually make!?

South America Tongue

(06-04-2016, 02:10 AM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  
(05-04-2016, 11:34 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Your gyno is an idiot.

South America Tongue

Haha. OK, that explains a few things. I think the only place on earth more implant-crazed is Hollywood California.

Honestly when it comes to this particular subject, I think your gyno hasn't got a clue what she's talking about, or, if she does, she's lying through her teeth for some reason, quite probably financial gain. If she refers you to a very specific plastic surgeon, then I'll bet dollars to donuts she's getting some kind of stipend for doing it.

You really shouldn't even be considering doing ANYTHING to significantly alter your body physiologically until 21. I know you're not listening to me about that, but I just can't help it and keep repeating it anyway.

At the very least be more patient and practice safe methodology with pumping and massage. Drop fennel and licorice as they are hormone altering, don't pick up PM cream for the same reason. If you want to massage, just use a common everyday massage oil or cream. Using the same massage oil or cream that you use for massaging can also improve the use of the Noogleberry, but any sort of body moisturizer is fine for improving the action of a pump, I use non-greasy moisturizer cream and it works great.

If you haven't already started to take a break, you DO need to take a break right now since you over pumped and caused damage. More pumping right now is just going to cause more damage even at a normally safe pressure. While taking a break from pumping you can and indeed it would be better if you use massage, it'll help you heal and can help you grow. I recommend taking at least a 2 week break from Noogling to let your breasts heal from the over-pressure damage you caused. When you resume, use a gentle pressure that is just enough to ensure the domes stay on without aid.

I know I'm sounding like a broken record here but I really am concerned for you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon