Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New year, new program. Monthly photos!

Front view.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Period is almost over and I have lost a little bit of volume in my breasts. I always hate my boobs after my period so I am not shocked. They still seem bigger.

Right now I am starting a tiny dose of PM, maca (which should be coming in today), L-Arginine, MSM, as well as a powder from surferjoe added into my morning smoothie. In 12 more days I will stop the PM and use PC cream. Also using a breast cream.

Still massaging but I am holding off on pumping until I can get something to hold my nips down with. I also ordered the large kanghzu cups and they should be here friday! I am pretty excited about them. My boobs fill up the sides of the mediums completely now.

Month one photos coming up in a few days!

Well I'm a month into this!

I'm definitely seeing some growth all though now that I'm off my period they aren't looking quite as full. :/ they should perk back up in a few days! I am LOVING the large domes I bought. The shape my breasts are pumped into is much nicer than with the medium sized domes! I will post measurements tomorrow. For now I'm just admiring my progress Tongue no matter how small it may be

Top photo is 3/31
Bottom is 5/1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Glad you are enjoying your progress- and progress it is, too!

Lovely progress! Such a nice perky set of breasts!
(did you mean to put 5/1 for the date of the second one, because if not that is some serious overnight growth)

(02-05-2016, 04:39 AM)echapman Wrote:  Well I'm a month into this!

I'm definitely seeing some growth all though now that I'm off my period they aren't looking quite as full. :/ they should perk back up in a few days! I am LOVING the large domes I bought. The shape my breasts are pumped into is much nicer than with the medium sized domes! I will post measurements tomorrow. For now I'm just admiring my progress Tongue no matter how small it may be

Top photo is 3/31
Bottom is 4/1

I love how much you have grown especially on the underside of your breasts. Looking very feminine!

(02-05-2016, 12:29 PM)Katana Wrote:  Lovely progress! Such a nice perky set of breasts!
(did you mean to put 5/1 for the date of the second one, because if not that is some serious overnight growth)

Crap! I'm on my phone and the screen is shattered so I can barely see what I'm typing lol. I think I fixed it!

Thanks everyone Blush

(02-05-2016, 04:39 AM)echapman Wrote:  Well I'm a month into this!

Top photo is 3/31
Bottom is 5/1

Beautiful shape

Small update:

DO NOT BUY CHEAP PM. Nature's Answer is the devil in a little bottle. I am so mad at myself.... I am pretty sure Abi even warned me about this particular brand when I first started and I completely forgot and ordered it because it was cheap and I couldn't find my usual brand on amazon.

Cue horrible heart palpitations. Literally felt like I was dying. I nearly fainted on the way home from work one day and I could not catch my breath. I have taken PM in the past so I didn't put two and two together. I even saw my cardiologist and wore a heart monitor, thinking I was having rhythm issues. My cardiologist diagnosed me with anxiety issues (duh. I already knew that haha.)

When I stopped taking it my symptoms stopped as well.

Not sure what I am going to do now. I am probably going to switch brands and see how I feel. The girls are still looking awesome. Still growing despite not pumping or massaging (heart monitor + AC was out for a week. No thank ya.)

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday!

(15-05-2016, 02:09 AM)echapman Wrote:  Small update:

DO NOT BUY CHEAP PM. Nature's Answer is the devil in a little bottle. I am so mad at myself.... I am pretty sure Abi even warned me about this particular brand when I first started and I completely forgot and ordered it because it was cheap and I couldn't find my usual brand on amazon.

Cue horrible heart palpitations. Literally felt like I was dying. I nearly fainted on the way home from work one day and I could not catch my breath. I have taken PM in the past so I didn't put two and two together. I even saw my cardiologist and wore a heart monitor, thinking I was having rhythm issues. My cardiologist diagnosed me with anxiety issues (duh. I already knew that haha.)

When I stopped taking it my symptoms stopped as well.

Not sure what I am going to do now. I am probably going to switch brands and see how I feel. The girls are still looking awesome. Still growing despite not pumping or massaging (heart monitor + AC was out for a week. No thank ya.)

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday!
Thought natures answer was supposed to be ok cause the dosage was low. $;;(k that..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon