Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New year, new program. Monthly photos!

(14-04-2016, 11:55 PM)echapman Wrote:  Okay it hasn't been a month yet, I know. I wanted to go ahead and post a photo though because I have been feeling so much fuller. They actually JIGGLE when I walk. Massage and pumping has been good to me so far and I'm excited to see what happens when I start taking herbs.

I have not measured yet. I know this growth is temporary and will change as my cycle progresses. I'm making myself wait until the end of the month.

Top is the day I started, bottom was today. I tried to take similar photos but I screwed it up. Also sorry about my nips lol my apartment was cold and they would not go down!

You have a good start , you should get good shape boobies Wink

Dayyum. Are you sure that's only temporary? That'd be a lot of luteal swelling!

(15-04-2016, 10:07 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Dayyum. Are you sure that's only temporary? That'd be a lot of luteal swelling!

I'm just trying to not get disappointed if they go away lol. Thanks, beautiful! I woke up this morning and my left one was so big. My right one is bigger but seems to be a little lazy. My cousin has bigger breasts than me and hers were very asymmetrical. One was a full cup size or more bigger. She had to have implants to fix it and now that mine are moving along I can't help but be paranoid!

At least if one gets really big my insurance will help cover the cost to fix them! Lmao gotta stay positive!

Measured myself out of curiosity and I have gained nearly half an inch! I am sure most of that is swelling, but I seem to respond very well to pumping. Husband has noticed too and that is saying something.

Adding more whole grains to my diet. I feel like getting my eating on track is what is going to help me grow. I am making sweet potato "mac and cheese" right now and I am pretty excited to eat it. Tongue

I am measuring 35 inches across my nipple when I remove my cups! Of course when swelling goes down they're a little smaller, but I did a bra calculator and I should be into a 34 B now. With the swelling I am closer to a C! That's crazy!

Attaching a photo of me a few minutes after I stopped pumping. I always get lines no matter how gentle I go. I want to get on a better massage and pumping schedule because it has been very sporadic. My friend had a baby yesterday so I was there all day and my husbands friend was over all weekend so I had a few days where I didn't pump at all. Today I went for about thirty minutes. I usually massage, pump for ten, massage, then repeat while listening to Rockmelon.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(20-04-2016, 05:45 PM)echapman Wrote:  I am measuring 35 inches across my nipple when I remove my cups! Of course when swelling goes down they're a little smaller, but I did a bra calculator and I should be into a 34 B now. With the swelling I am closer to a C! That's crazy!

Attaching a photo of me a few minutes after I stopped pumping. I always get lines no matter how gentle I go. I want to get on a better massage and pumping schedule because it has been very sporadic. My friend had a baby yesterday so I was there all day and my husbands friend was over all weekend so I had a few days where I didn't pump at all. Today I went for about thirty minutes. I usually massage, pump for ten, massage, then repeat while listening to Rockmelon.
S**t you make me want to pump again!

(20-04-2016, 05:45 PM)echapman Wrote:  I am measuring 35 inches across my nipple when I remove my cups! Of course when swelling goes down they're a little smaller, but I did a bra calculator and I should be into a 34 B now. With the swelling I am closer to a C! That's crazy!

You got very good shape ! Best of luck for bigger boobies Wink

Thank you! Here is my starting pic for reference. Ignore how bloated I am! I've lost about ten pounds since this photo was taken.

My period came yesterday so I have started taking a little baby dose of PM today. I would have started it yesterday but I was on my way out of town and it sort of snuck up on me lol.

Also I bought a 34B bra yesterday. I fill it out pretty well except some small gaps at the top, but the bra is one of those weird ones that sort of point out where your nipples are supposed to be if that makes sense and those never fit me right because I am so bottom heavy. Rolleyes

Pumped, massaged in the shower, and put on my new bra. I'm not crazy about it. I know I would fill it out of the cups weren't shaped so weirdly. i only paid $8 for it though, so I can't complain! My husband said he will take me to try some on at Victoria's secret because I've never had a good bra before. I kinda want to see how much I grow this month though before we buy anything.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon