Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New year, new program. Monthly photos!

(15-05-2016, 01:50 PM)echapman Wrote:  Also small progress pic. First photo is the day I started, second is this morning. They feel crazy big. Especially ole lefty. My left boob is the real MVP. My right one needs to learn what's up.

LOL E.. Mine is the same way, but there seems to be some rivalry going on.. As soon as I get concerned, my right one stages a comeback.

(17-05-2016, 04:38 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(15-05-2016, 01:50 PM)echapman Wrote:  Also small progress pic. First photo is the day I started, second is this morning. They feel crazy big. Especially ole lefty. My left boob is the real MVP. My right one needs to learn what's up.

LOL E.. Mine is the same way, but there seems to be some rivalry going on.. As soon as I get concerned, my right one stages a comeback.

Mine is the other way around, the left one is smaller than the right

Seems like PC was just what I needed! I can't believe I have never introduced it into my program!

I have had to put nbe on the backburner for a few days. I explained in a different thread, but I am worried about my best friends safety and trying to get clothes and supplies to her in the safest way possible after her home "mysteriously" burnt down. I am hoping some arrests are made in the next few days. And I'm so thankful that she, her baby, and her mother are alive even though they still aren't safe.

I have some pretty gnarly cramps today so I went ahead and ordered the Barlowe's PM. I read somewhere not to massage on your period. Does anyone know why that is? I haven't started yet so I will probably pump some and massage today. I probably won't be able to tomorrow since I'll be driving around picking up clothing donations and such.

So I've been on the Barlowe's PM for a few days now and I've had no issues as far as my heart goes! Natures answer is garbage.

I'm coming up on the end of my period and I'm just gonna complain for a second.... I hate the way my boobs look the first few days im off my period. They deflate, feel squishy, just meh.

The good news is that I can see still a lot of change in them. Not only are they bigger sticking out of my chest, but when I turn to the side especially I can see breast tissue in the middle which is something I've never had. My breasts have always been wide set, bottom heavy, with zero cleavage. I could wear push up bras all day and get nothing. I love how my shape is changing!

Happy Saturday peeps!

Good news on the boob front! I also hope that all is well for your friend's situation.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon