Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Laurel new Bovine Ovarian Program

My ovary gets sore too when I take estrogen products. I have a question is it safe for birth control to take BO?

(28-04-2019, 03:13 PM)bosekk Wrote:  My ovary gets sore too when I take estrogen products. I have a question is it safe for birth control to take BO?

I'm glad that I'm not the only one. I was so worried about having ovarian cancer. Maybe the soreness is caused by estrogen dominance?
what do you mean by safe?
I been taking bo with bcp and has no issue. I dont think it weaken the effect the bcp either.

(28-04-2019, 06:19 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  
(28-04-2019, 03:13 PM)bosekk Wrote:  My ovary gets sore too when I take estrogen products. I have a question is it safe for birth control to take BO?

I'm glad that I'm not the only one. I was so worried about having ovarian cancer. Maybe the soreness is caused by estrogen dominance?
what do you mean by safe?
I been taking bo with bcp and has no issue. I dont think it weaken the effect the bcp either.

Yeah that’s what I wanna ask. If taking herbs or BO will weaken the effect of bcp. That’s too risky. The pain is like what I have during my period. But I’m not sure if it means the dosage is too large. Waiting someone to answer that

(28-04-2019, 07:15 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  Hi All,

I would like to restart my BO program 

Im currently on my second inactive pill of Yaz (birth control).
During my inactive pill days (only 4 days for YAZ), i take two DIM plus to get rid all excess estrogen.

im planning to take 1000mg of BO a day. i tried taking 1500mg, and sometimes it gives me sore ovary!! Does anyone have the same experience ?

other supplement 
-MK677 20mg , i tried taking 25mg but it gives me legs muscle soreness
-Multivitamin 
-Whey protein 
-Colostrum - for overall health and guts 
-GABA 1500mg at night 

my questions is, I have been on NBE for so long, but I have only experience breast pain, tingling for one or two times. A lot of people who grows experience growing pains, especially for BO. So i wonder if growing pain a must for breast growth ?

Hi Laurel12345,

Your program looks great, do you plan take the pituitary? 
Two years ago, when I started my BO program, I didn't feel any pain in my ovaries, but this time when I took the 6 pills doses (3 AM, 3 PM) I felt an ovarian pain, so now I'm with 5 but planning to increase te to six next month and see if it happen again.

I saw you plan to take MK677 and GABA, I've never take the MK677 and I'd like to hear how does it work, what I used two years ago, was HGH surge from Natural Sources and I'm gonna add it again to see if it makes difference in my current routine.

Happy growing!

(29-04-2019, 12:23 AM)Dboobies Wrote:  

During my inactive pill days (only 4 days for YAZ), i take two DIM plus to get rid all excess estrogen.

im planning to take 1000mg of BO a day. i tried taking 1500mg, and sometimes it gives me sore ovary!! Does anyone have the same experience ?

other supplement 
-Multivitamin 
-Whey protein 
-GABA 1500mg at night 

my questions is, I have been on NBE for so long, but I have only experience breast pain, tingling for one or two times. A lot of people who grows experience growing pains, especially for BO. So i wonder if growing pain a must for breast growth ?

Hi Laurel12345,

Two years ago, when I started my BO program, I didn't feel any pain in my ovaries, but this time when I took the 6 pills doses (3 AM, 3 PM) I felt an ovarian pain, so now I'm with 5 but planning to increase te to six next month and see if it happen again.

I saw you plan to take MK677 and GABA, I've never take the MK677 and I'd like to hear how does it work, what I used two years ago, was HGH surge from Natural Sources and I'm gonna add it again to see if it makes difference in my current routine.

Happy growing!

I do not plan to take pituitary, because I am afraid it will mess up my body. 

when I take 6 pills, my ovary got really sore and painful, but I guess at least it's working on me? Rolleyes

MK677 can significantly increase your igf1, but it's pricy and a lot of fake product out there. I'm currently using Chemyo. I still don't feel it is helping my growth, but I experience its side effect (muscle soreness) when I take 25mg. I think some of us in the forum is taking it too

May I know if you take BO everyday ? do u take a rest week?

(29-04-2019, 12:55 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  

other supplement 
-Multivitamin 
-Whey protein 
-GABA 1500mg at night 

Hi Laurel12345,

Happy growing!

when I take 6 pills, my ovary got really sore and painful, but I guess at least it's working on me? Rolleyes

MK677 can significantly increase your igf1, but it's pricy and a lot of fake product out there. I'm currently using Chemyo. I still don't feel it is helping my growth, but I experience its side effect (muscle soreness) when I take 25mg. I think some of us in the forum is taking it too

Yea, I don't cycle my program, however, in this second round with BO program, I'm fallowing the time off instructions, which should be the fourth month of your program, I just did it but I think one month off for me was too long, I feel I lost some advance, so what I plan to do it's  just take two weeks off, every four months.

I haven't experienced any pain in my ovaries, but I've only been on it for one month. My period came more timely and with less days of spotting and intense cramps. Everything works different for different people. One thing I did that I haven't seen others doing is I increased the BO dosage by one pill each day. So starting on day 8 of my cycle I took one 250mg pill. Then two on day nine. etc til I got to six. And then at the end of my cycle so days 21-25 ish I'll scale back down. Idk if maybe that allowed my body time to adjust and so i didn't get the pain because of this. I have yet to find anyone help me to define exactly how BO works in our system. So it feels like a bunch of guesswork. But it's the only thing to give me the results I've been having so I'm not complaining yet!

(30-04-2019, 02:55 AM)imbackagain Wrote:  I haven't experienced any pain in my ovaries, but I've only been on it for one month. My period came more timely and with less days of spotting and intense cramps. Everything works different for different people. One thing I did that I haven't seen others doing is I increased the BO dosage by one pill each day. So starting on day 8 of my cycle I took one 250mg pill. Then two on day nine. etc til I got to six. And then at the end of my cycle so days 21-25 ish I'll scale back down. Idk if maybe that allowed my body time to adjust and so i didn't get the pain because of this. I have yet to find anyone help me to define exactly how BO works in our system. So it feels like a bunch of guesswork. But it's the only thing to give me the results I've been having so I'm not complaining yet!

interesting, in this case you are mimicking the natural hormone cycle ?
im on BCP, so my period always on time now
i believe the ovarian pain is cause by high dosage, 
maybe i can try splitting the dosage into half (but some think take all at once help them better)

Finished my 4 inactive pills the day before, i took 2 DIM during the inactive pill.
Start my period on the 4th inactive pill, i will start taking BO once my period has finished.

(29-04-2019, 12:55 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  

other supplement 
-Multivitamin 
-Whey protein 
-GABA 1500mg at night 

Hi Laurel12345,

Happy growing!

Hi Dboobies, 

Now i think about it, it doesnt make sense to take pituitary while im on BCP. The function of pituitary is to produce FSH and LH.
However, BCP works by inhibiting the secretion of FSH and LH (i.e. prevent ovulation). I found below picture for hormone level with BCP online, but im not sure if its 100% correct.
https://www.metabolance.com/reclaiming-y...trol-asap/

From Wiki
"Progestogen negative feedback decreases the pulse frequency of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) release by the hypothalamus, which decreases the secretion of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and greatly decreases the secretion of luteinizing hormone (LH) by the anterior pituitary. Decreased levels of FSH inhibit follicular development, preventing an increase in estradiol levels. Progestogen negative feedback and the lack of estrogen positive feedback on LH secretion prevent a mid-cycle LH surge. Inhibition of follicular development and the absence of an LH surge prevent ovulation.[99][100][101]"

Actually, i dont even sure if it make sense to take BO while im on BCP. Before i can figure it out, we have to well understand the mechanism of BO. However, i cant find much information about it. Hopefully someone can shade some light on it 

[Image: menstrual-cycle-on-pill.png]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon