Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Purafem Cream/Serum

(09-05-2016, 06:38 AM)M5662 Wrote:  I forgot to ask what massages have you been doing to gain the inch and how long were you massaging for every day? Thanks :-)

With the PM cream I wasn't doing any massage really, I would rub the lotion in, in clockwise circles, like the chi or deer massage (I always confuse those two) but the one where you don't move the breast, just move around it. It really only took like. 2 minutes. Basically nothing.

I hope you continue to have success!

(10-05-2016, 10:58 PM)CaisealUchta Wrote:  
(09-05-2016, 06:38 AM)M5662 Wrote:  I forgot to ask what massages have you been doing to gain the inch and how long were you massaging for every day? Thanks :-)

With the PM cream I wasn't doing any massage really, I would rub the lotion in, in clockwise circles, like the chi or deer massage (I always confuse those two) but the one where you don't move the breast, just move around it. It really only took like. 2 minutes. Basically nothing.

Ok thanks you too Smile. Before you started the cream and you gained the inch from massage how long were you massaging per day?

(11-05-2016, 05:11 AM)M5662 Wrote:  
(10-05-2016, 10:58 PM)CaisealUchta Wrote:  

Ok thanks you too Smile. Before you started the cream and you gained the inch from massage how long were you massaging per day?

I was using flaxseed oil and I did between 300-400 rotations twice a day. It took about two months.

Hello all!

It's been almost a month, I believe, since I last used the Purafem cream. I have no been consistently massaging as I had exams and then went away on holiday, and I have no lost any growth!

I have placed an order for the Purafem Serum and it should arrive next week. I'm also considering getting a Noogleberry, but for now, I would definitely recommend Purafem.

I decided not to get the Swiss Botany just because PM was its third or fourth ingredient, whereas Purafem lists it first. I know this is a silly reason -just because it's listed first doesn't necessarily mean there's a higher dosage - but I didn't want to take too much of a risk.

I'll let you know how things go with the serum!

I wish I could buy the serum in 5 gallon buckets.

I've used 3 little bottles so far along with1-2 PM pills from Barlowes. (I would use more pills but trying to be kind to my liver and mindful of family history of blood clot).

As far as the serum goes, if it continues on this trajectory I will be very pleased. I've started three times and notice that always on the 5th day my nipples aches so bad (so good). My nipples become very sensitive and I have definite breasts tissue that has budded. So much so that on long car rides I'm constantly readjusting my chest strap. I also have to buy nipple covers for when I go on morning walks otherwise they get so sore. If the serum continues on this path I may be wearing the covers to work soon.

I'm curious about results long term as I want more than novelty feelings. This isn't some fleeting fad experiment. I have dreamed about gaining breasts since I was 4 years old. It just wasn't something you talked about.

(13-12-2018, 03:47 PM)Miranda84 Wrote:  I wish I could buy the serum in 5 gallon buckets.

I've used 3 little bottles so far along with1-2 PM pills from Barlowes. (I would use more pills but trying to be kind to my liver and mindful of family history of blood clot).

As far as the serum goes, if it continues on this trajectory I will be very pleased. I've started three times and notice that always on the 5th day my nipples aches so bad (so good). My nipples become very sensitive and I have definite breasts tissue that has budded. So much so that on long car rides I'm constantly readjusting my chest strap. I also have to buy nipple covers for when I go on morning walks otherwise they get so sore. If the serum continues on this path I may be wearing the covers to work soon.

I'm curious about results long term as I want more than novelty feelings. This isn't some fleeting fad experiment. I have dreamed about gaining breasts since I was 4 years old. It just wasn't something you talked about.
When you say "serum" are you talking about the Purafem Serum or a different one?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon