Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

starting my programme tomorrow :D

this is my first time posting here, only recently became aware of NBE. been unhappy with my boobs for a while now so currently away to start a programme, i have dabbled with PM for just over a month but didnt really know what i was doing. have noticed a slight growth but felt it was too strong for me, i kept getting pain in my abdomen and "changes" downstairs. after reading this blog http://bignaturalbreastsgrowth.blogspot....o-34e.html i have decided to try a full programme and see how it goes...

fenugreek 3x a day
saw palmetto 2 tablets 2x a day
evening primrose oil 3x a day
l-arginine x1 a day
gingko 1x a day
maca 3x a day
collagen 2x a day

i also will be massaging flaxseed oil every night and drinking fennel and spearmint tea whenever i can. i also am trying to eat 3 healthy meals a day with lots of protein and drinking soya milk and lots of water and doing chest exercises and swimming breastroke.

i'm really hoping to notice some changes after a month or two but will be using this thread to keep track of my progress !
any advice is welcomed Smile

my current measurements are -
  • bust : 33 1/2 inches
  • underbust : 30 inches
  • waist : 28
  • bum : 40 inches (im bottom heavy lol)

fingers crossed !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck!
Remember growth doesn't happen overnight, stick with it and I'm sure you'll see results!

(31-03-2016, 02:39 AM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  Good luck!
Remember growth doesn't happen overnight, stick with it and I'm sure you'll see results!

hey thank you ! im going to try lol. just wondering do u make sure to take your supllements with meals or on an empty stomach ? or does it not really matter ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(01-04-2016, 12:01 AM)moonpuss Wrote:  
(31-03-2016, 02:39 AM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  Good luck!

hey thank you ! im going to try lol. just wondering do u make sure to take your supllements with meals or on an empty stomach ? or does it not really matter ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I don't take any supplements (not yet anyway)
But i would probably take them with food if I did take them. Probably with a good breakfast.

[Image: WP_20160203_014_zpstjpm1z3j.jpg]

[img][Image: WP_20160413_002_zpsu9r3goy5.jpg][/img]

i cant really notice a difference in these photos but the first one was taken a while ago when I first started thinking about NBE ... I feel like their getting fuller but not sure if its in my head or not :S

(13-04-2016, 05:28 PM)moonpuss Wrote:  [Image: WP_20160203_014_zpstjpm1z3j.jpg]

[img][Image: WP_20160413_002_zpsu9r3goy5.jpg][/img]

i cant really notice a difference in these photos but the first one was taken a while ago when I first started thinking about NBE ... I feel like their getting fuller but not sure if its in my head or not :S

they DO look more full for sure. you have a lovely round shape too!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon