Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipples or not

I have been looking in here for some time but have not had the courage to say hello and have also looked and searched for answers to what may seem like the most silly question.

I have been doing breast massage for a short time and just started with a breast enhancement cream but for the life of me cannot find on the creams info or website or on here ( here comes the daft question) do you include the nipples and areola with the cream when applying it.

Sorry for asking what is probably such a simple question to some but I cannot find anything any where, thanks so much for any help and advice from a totally lost and confused newbie.Blush

Hi
basically no

pm cream can bleach the aerole and nipples if applied directly

I still have the marks

Angry

Julie

(23-03-2016, 03:29 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi
basically no

I still have the marks

Angry

Julie

Oh blimey thank you so much for the help, really appreciate that, thanks.

Julie,
Thanks for the heads up. I don't use the creme, but it's good info
to have on hand.

(23-03-2016, 03:29 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi
basically no

I still have the marks

Angry

Julie

Hi, may I ask what color does it bleach the aerolae and nipples to?
White or light pink?
Cause mine are quite dark brown so if it could lighten them I wouldn't mind trying Blush

The directions inside the Ainterol cream box say not to.

(28-03-2016, 03:00 AM)mimi Wrote:  Hi, may I ask what color does it bleach the aerolae and nipples to?
White or light pink?
Cause mine are quite dark brown so if it could lighten them I wouldn't mind trying Blush

Depends on what cream you're using I guess, I got a really cheap one off Aliexpress (Bella something) which has PM, but I suspect the dose isn't very strong. It says it can lighten nipples as well. But as Julie mentions, check what the instructions say. I used it for two weeks and my nipples did lighten but not very much- it made it rather sore so I avoided the area after that since I'm not concerned with the colour.

I posted a thread about nipples turning whiteish a long time ago. It actually looks like white swirls on the areola. This is an indicator that your hormones have changed. Anytime I am on any estrogenic product,my areolas get white streaks in them.
I'm certain that I'm not the only one to experience this.
Whenever I stop taking PM,I can tell when it's affect is waning by my areolas returning to all pink.

(28-03-2016, 06:25 AM)superlovers Wrote:  Depends on what cream you're using I guess, I got a really cheap one off Aliexpress (Bella something) which has PM, but I suspect the dose isn't very strong. It says it can lighten nipples as well. But as Julie mentions, check what the instructions say. I used it for two weeks and my nipples did lighten but not very much- it made it rather sore so I avoided the area after that since I'm not concerned with the colour.

Purchasing herbs from Ali express ... That's brave. I do buy quite a few things from Ali express, supplements or makeup I wouldn't trust them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon