Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi!!

Wink 

Hello, newb here!
My name is Shaianne, and I've been stalking this website for a while and finally got the courage to join.
Obviously I'm here to get some insight on my NBE journey and any/all advice I can get. Right now my boobs barely fit a bra without there being enormous gaps where there isn't enough to fill Sad Lord knows my self esteem would go right up if I reached my goal.[/font][/b]

Stats;
Underbust: 28.5
Bust: 29.5
Bra Size: Supposedly 32AA, Sometimes 32A or if im lucky 34A.
Goal: My close goal is a 36B, but if a C happened I'd have no complaintsWink

Program:
2X Saw Palmetto capsules daily
2x Fenugreek capsules daily
Vitamin E/Wild Yam cream for massage.
10-15 massage at LEAST once a day, twice if I'm not busy

I just ordered PM offline and it should be here in a couple days, so im going to be doing that too. So far the only methods ive used are Female Deer and Chiyomilk massage, as well as a high intake of flaxseeds, avocado, and anything high in good fats.
I do have hyperthyroidism, so I am very thin with a fast metabolism (5'7" and 100lbs) and have tried thyroid medication but it doesn't seem to do its job too well.
I also do know that I am Cortisol and Estrogen deficient, and am currently using the Mirena iud birth control. Not sure if that matters or not.
Like I said though, I'm open to any/all suggestions and advice.

AliienGrrl,
Welcome and good luck!

nanu nanu Tongue Big Grin

welcome. Im new here as well.

(17-03-2016, 02:28 PM)AliienGrrl Wrote:  Hello, newb here!
My name is Shaianne, and I've been stalking this website for a while and finally got the courage to join.
Obviously I'm here to get some insight on my NBE journey and any/all advice I can get. Right now my boobs barely fit a bra without there being enormous gaps where there isn't enough to fill Sad Lord knows my self esteem would go right up if I reached my goal.[/font][/b]

Stats;
Underbust: 28.5
Bust: 29.5
Bra Size: Supposedly 32AA, Sometimes 32A or if im lucky 34A.
Goal: My close goal is a 36B, but if a C happened I'd have no complaintsWink

Program:
2X Saw Palmetto capsules daily
2x Fenugreek capsules daily
Vitamin E/Wild Yam cream for massage.
10-15 massage at LEAST once a day, twice if I'm not busy

I just ordered PM offline and it should be here in a couple days, so im going to be doing that too. So far the only methods ive used are Female Deer and Chiyomilk massage, as well as a high intake of flaxseeds, avocado, and anything high in good fats.
I do have hyperthyroidism, so I am very thin with a fast metabolism (5'7" and 100lbs) and have tried thyroid medication but it doesn't seem to do its job too well.
I also do know that I am Cortisol and Estrogen deficient, and am currently using the Mirena iud birth control. Not sure if that matters or not.
Like I said though, I'm open to any/all suggestions and advice.

The PM should help you estrogen levels a lot. It helped me a lot but then I'm a little different thank you. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon