Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Year-Long Massage and Diet Project (No Herbs)

(19-03-2016, 11:41 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Thanks for the link, sis! That's pretty. But it looks like they only have a and b cup in that style.

Now I'm perusing aliexpress. If I can find one of those styles of bras for cheap in a size 30 band, I might just spring for one!

I personally don't mind corset-style strangulation. Tongue

Yeh I remember that Tongue my worst nightmare but good on you Smile

Ok yeh YOU couldn't buy at VS their calculators only let you type in from 30" let alone 26! Maybe in store they have smaller bands but based on the old plus 4 measurements then maybe 30 band would be a good fit for you?
Unless it's not tight enough ha ha

I've never seen a size 30 band in their stores, and I've gone to different stores in different locations a generous amount of times. They have size 30 on their website, but it only goes up to a B cup. Doesn't matter to me, anyway, as their bras are almost as expensive as Bradelis's. I wash my hands of them! Ha ha ha.

Today's intake:
106 ounces of water
A banana, a green smoothie, oatmeal with walnut pieces, and a soft-boiled egg for breakfast
Avocado smoothie, macaroni and cheese with pasta sauce, 3 pieces of dark chocolate, and hot black tea for lunch
Vegetable beef soup, a tuna melt, and hot Sleepytime tea for dinner

I've been meaning to mention my workout routine. Before I started this, I was doing cardio and stretching six days a week, alternating between jogging on a track one day and the elliptical the next. I've cut out most of the jogging. Now I do the elliptical for 35 minutes three days a week and then stretch. On the other three days that I exercise, I just walk, jog for the length of one song, then walk some more before stretching. I hope that's not too much.

Got some more avocados and probiotics today. I'm thinking of switching from these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O7RXDA6?keywords=bb%20skin&qid=1457996902&ref_=sr_1_1_a_it&sr=8-1 to these http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XHKBDG0?keywords=nature%27s%20truth%20skin%20and%20nails&qid=1458433978&ref_=sr_1_1_a_it&sr=8-1. It has more vitamins, and I can get two bottles for the price of one at my local grocery store. It's just a better deal all around.

The veins in my breasts are much more noticeable. The circulation must really be going in them. Big Grin

I like the ideas in this thread. By the way, I am an olive oil snob. i used to just eat is with bread for the sheer pleasure of it's olivey taste. The greener and stronger, the better! My mother also enjoys real olive oil. I even baked cakes with it! Mm, mm, mm! So, a few years ago, I noticed as soon as the "olive oil" started to taste crummy. My mother and I tried several different kinds & I ended up calling several companies to ask them what was in their bottles labeled as olive oil! And I complained to my friends, though I guess most Americans prefer "light flavor olive oil." Then, two years later, I see that other people on the internet were complaining and when we asked a lady at the health food store last year, she said that indeed, others had started complaining, too. For the sake of NBE and taste buds, we must write to our congressmen! Haha!... but seriously, I miss the old stuff- let's get our pens and placards out. Heee!

It really is a shame! Selling something phony? It's like selling something marked "aspirin" but the tablets aren't made of anything medicinal whatsoever. Or selling something marked as facial toner, but really it's just water. Enough is enough. We deserve better!

This is such a first-world problem. Rolleyes I suppose we should be happy that we have a choice between cheap phony olive oil and authentic, more robust-tasting olive oil. Count our blessings, eh?

*writes to her congressman anyway* Tongue

I'm glad you like the ideas in this thread. I think they will work long-term.

I've been doing some digging and it's come to my attention that fish oil is supposedly bad for NBE as it increases free testosterone. I've been taking fish oil inconsistently for the past month and a half. I wonder if I should stop.

Does anybody know more about this? And would cod liver oil work the same way? I've been looking into that for my skin troubles. Any info would be great.

Now I'm considering flaxseed oil instead for my regular dose of omega-3s.

(20-03-2016, 09:44 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I've been doing some digging and it's come to my attention that fish oil is supposedly bad for NBE as it increases free testosterone. I've been taking fish oil inconsistently for the past month and a half. I wonder if I should stop.

Does anybody know more about this? And would cod liver oil work the same way? I've been looking into that for my skin troubles. Any info would be great.

Now I'm considering flaxseed oil instead for my regular dose of omega-3s.

A ask lotus
B look at seabuckthorne oil

Thanks! I've already looked into sea buckthorn oil, and I have every intention of trying it! It's on my Amazon wishlist. Looks amazing.

But I've had acne problems all my life, and I want some supplements that will target that, too. Cod liver oil is something a lot of people have had success with where that's concerned.

The retinol in cod liver is an pro-aromatase in my opinion. I've used it with NBE/HRT, with no issues. Fish oil raises DHEA (more so of free T) by an increase of lutenizing hormone.

Thanks, Lotus. Really grateful for the response. I will definitely be getting some cod liver oil. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon