Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Year-Long Massage and Diet Project (No Herbs)

(07-02-2017, 05:27 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(07-02-2017, 03:56 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I think I want to get a Noogleberry soon.

Today, I was filling out a 32D bra that I got from Victoria's Secret. Usually when I wear a bra, there's some depressingly unfilled space in the tops, but there was no empty space. I think it must be the style of the bra. I need to stick with demi bras because most of my tissue is in the bottoms of my breasts. Makes filling a bra out hard, but the shape is so perky I can't complain.

Now I want to buy a haul of demi bras.

No way youd use noogle? You know you CANT disput the anazing growth sime girls get BUT i cant comprehend that redness and swelling ISNT part of a inflammatory process.. Inflammation esp in breasts isnt good but if someone can prove otherwise id do it myself! I completely agree and see surgeons use suction before putting fake boobs in adter reconstruction but is that cause the siction is on SKIN and not breast tissue...

I'd use noogle in a heartbeat. Wish someone would buy it for me.

(08-02-2017, 04:03 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(07-02-2017, 03:56 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I think I want to get a Noogleberry soon.

Today, I was filling out a 32D bra that I got from Victoria's Secret. Usually when I wear a bra, there's some depressingly unfilled space in the tops, but there was no empty space. I think it must be the style of the bra. I need to stick with demi bras because most of my tissue is in the bottoms of my breasts. Makes filling a bra out hard, but the shape is so perky I can't complain.

No way youd use noogle? You know you CANT disput the anazing growth sime girls get BUT i cant comprehend that redness and swelling ISNT part of a inflammatory process.. Inflammation esp in breasts isnt good but if someone can prove otherwise id do it myself! I completely agree and see surgeons use suction before putting fake boobs in adter reconstruction but is that cause the siction is on SKIN and not breast tissue...

You are so cautious though! That suprises me you'd do it. But if your confident it causes no harm thats great and honestly maybe it doesnt. You know how paranoid i am. Why don you get a ???? I forget the name, the one Peggy used? Begins with K? So much cheaper and has better cup padding options

(08-02-2017, 04:47 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

You are so cautious though! That suprises me you'd do it. But if your confident it causes no harm thats great and honestly maybe it doesnt. You know how paranoid i am. Why don you get a ???? I forget the name, the one Peggy used? Begins with K? So much cheaper and has better cup padding options

Kangzhu cups. I did use those at one point, actually. The biggest size is technically too small for me. I wish they'd make bigger sizes.

(08-02-2017, 05:08 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  

Kangzhu cups. I did use those at one point, actually. The biggest size is technically too small for me. I wish they'd make bigger sizes.

OH bugger. Well i have a noogleberry which i dont use but im not entirely UNSOLD on using it sparingly.. otherwise id give it to you

(08-02-2017, 05:36 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(08-02-2017, 05:08 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(07-02-2017, 05:27 AM)EllaC Wrote:  No way youd use noogle? You know you CANT disput the anazing growth sime girls get BUT i cant comprehend that redness and swelling ISNT part of a inflammatory process.. Inflammation esp in breasts isnt good but if someone can prove otherwise id do it myself! I completely agree and see surgeons use suction before putting fake boobs in adter reconstruction but is that cause the siction is on SKIN and not breast tissue...

OH bugger. Well i have a noogleberry which i dont use but im not entirely UNSOLD on using it sparingly.. otherwise id give it to you
Use that thing, girl! I seriously wish I had one.

I was wondering about my complete and utter lack of luteal symptoms, when I realized something. I'm eating mostly vegan at the moment. Well, in the past, when I didn't want to get my period if I was on a trip or something, I'd eat vegan because I seriously cannot get my period when I avoid meat and dairy. I have a hard enough time getting it even when I do eat lots of meat and dairy.

Anyway, I think I might be making it harder on my body in that regard. I'll see what happens. I'm on day 30 and no luteal symptoms, which isn't normal for me. I usually have a very long, noticeable luteal phase.

I want to measure my breasts. I have a feeling there won't be much change, though. My body is really resistant in general (except for to weightloss Dodgy ), so I probably have to shock it to get some growth. Which is why I want a Noogleberry.

Hi BlessedBreasts!! I'm new to your thread and I've tried reading it, but it's pretty long lol. I was wondering if maybe you can summarize your results for me with your measurements (and maybe some before and after pictures if you can). Also, what type of massages do you recommend? I'm really interested in trying the Chiyomilk fat brushing massage but everytime I try to do it, I feel like a complete idiot because it goes against everything I know about fat cells, which is that they are rooted in place and the number of fat cells in your body does not change (decrease or increase) but only shrink and expand in your lifetime. Of course, it could work, I'm just having a hard time believing it and I need some encouragement.

Anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated!! 

<3ChrisTri

Hi. Where have you been?

Bb where have you gone? Just curious...hope all is doing well with youSmile

(08-06-2017, 03:16 PM)hannah Wrote:  Bb where have you gone? Just curious...hope all is doing well with youSmile

Second that!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon