Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HGH is key! Study shows women with larger breasts have more HGH in follicular phase

(22-10-2017, 05:56 PM)Sarbear Wrote:  
(07-10-2017, 04:21 AM)nanakante Wrote:  Sounds great!

Ok update time!

I tried the PM, fenugreek, progesterone, HGH boosting routine for the last month and a half and NOTHING Sad

I’m so disappointed. I know it takes a while to see results but I didn’t see any changes at all, even with PM which I’ve read is stronger/faster. I’m thinking that hormonal nbe may not work for me...probably because of my stupid thyroid grrr. It’s supposedly fixed now but I imagine that could still be holding me back somehow. The only thing I noticed was my breasts were a bit swollen during the initial days of progesterone, but my breasts usually swell a little before my period anyway. All the sweeping went away though after a few days and I’m back to my tiny self. What would I expect to see for progesterone or herbal plans?

I just ordered a noodle berry after much debating. I’m scared it will stretch my breasts, but it’s pretty much my last hope at this point. I’m so scared it’s not going to work though and I’ll be stuck with my tiny boobs or have to get surgery ugh. Anyway, I’ll finish up with one more round of progesterone cream these last two weeks while I wait for my noogleberry then I think a I’ll give up on the herbal route cause it doesn’t seem to be working for me..
https://nz.iherb.com/pr/The-Synergy-Comp...lets/63756

You could always mix things up a bit. Im trying this multi now, it has 100mg chasteberry which by rights should gently raise  your progesterone but it has a couple of others like wild yam and licorice in it. I can testify my luteal has been much larger than before since taking this. Pus im going to restart saw palmetto again cause im pretty convinced Im E dom. Hard not to be these days when everything you do, your bombarded with Xeno estrogens. Just my humble opinion.
Plus work on the massages that unblock chi and all that and address pressure points to the breasts. Just a theory but it seemed to work for a lot of the girls on the old BN and photo evidence to prove it. And work on collagen production etc, msm, H acid, gelatin etc. Prob might help if your starting noogle. I

Ive been told many a time by holistic practioners my thyroid isnt optimal too plus it runs inthe family but those damned lab tests put me in the normal range. However basal body temp always low, symptons always relfect hypothyroid etc. I use this roll on iodine, essentially until it gets to the point it stays on your skin for 24 hours then you are good (so they say) and mine is gone within 2 hours which in theory means highly deficient. BUT with that said i know thyroid disorders are a mixed bag so just cause i experiment on myself Id never encourage anyone else too.

Ok update time!

I tried the PM, fenugreek, progesterone, HGH boosting routine for the last month and a half and NOTHING Sad

I’m so disappointed. I know it takes a while to see results but I didn’t see any changes at all, even with PM which I’ve read is stronger/faster. I’m thinking that hormonal nbe may not work for me...probably because of my stupid thyroid grrr. It’s supposedly fixed now but I imagine that could still be holding me back somehow. The only thing I noticed was my breasts were a bit swollen during the initial days of progesterone, but my breasts usually swell a little before my period anyway. All the sweeping went away though after a few days and I’m back to my tiny self. What would I expect to see for progesterone or herbal plans?

I just ordered a noodle berry after much debating. I’m scared it will stretch my breasts, but it’s pretty much my last hope at this point. I’m so scared it’s not going to work though and I’ll be stuck with my tiny boobs or have to get surgery ugh. Anyway, I’ll finish up with one more round of progesterone cream these last two weeks while I wait for my noogleberry then I think a I’ll give up on the herbal route cause it doesn’t seem to be working for me..

You could always mix things up a bit. Im trying this multi now, it has 100mg chasteberry which by rights should gently raise  your progesterone but it has a couple of others like wild yam and licorice in it. I can testify my luteal has been much larger than before since taking this. Pus im going to restart saw palmetto again cause im pretty convinced Im E dom. Hard not to be these days when everything you do, your bombarded with Xeno estrogens. Just my humble opinion.
Plus work on the massages that unblock chi and all that and address pressure points to the breasts. Just a theory but it seemed to work for a lot of the girls on the old BN and photo evidence to prove it. And work on collagen production etc, msm, H acid, gelatin etc. Prob might help if your starting noogle. I also started borage oil but offset with omega 3 when i remember. 

Ive been told many a time by holistic practioners my thyroid isnt optimal too plus it runs inthe family but those damned lab tests put me in the normal range. However basal body temp always low, symptons always relfect hypothyroid etc. I use this roll on iodine, essentially until it gets to the point it stays on your skin for 24 hours then you are good (so they say) and mine is gone within 2 hours which in theory means highly deficient. BUT with that said i know thyroid disorders are a mixed bag so just cause i experiment on myself Id never encourage anyone else too.

Keep up a healthy circulation with Noogle. I know thats why it failed me. My poor circulation could well in fact be tied up with low thyroid too but thats speculation on my part. I know for a fact conventional lab ranges arent accurate but we are at the mercy of our "doctors" so what can you do.

(23-10-2017, 06:15 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

Ok update time!

Plus work on the massages that unblock chi and all that and address pressure points to the breasts. Just a theory but it seemed to work for a lot of the girls on the old BN and photo evidence to prove it. And work on collagen production etc, msm, H acid, gelatin etc. Prob might help if your starting noogle. I also started borage oil but offset with omega 3 when i remember. 

Keep up a healthy circulation with Noogle. I know thats why it failed me. My poor circulation could well in fact be tied up with low thyroid too but thats speculation on my part. I know for a fact conventional lab ranges arent accurate but we are at the mercy of our "doctors" so what can you do.

Yes, that's a good idea to do noogleberry with a bit of herbal stuff...I think I'll keep up the vitex, gaba, and creatine. I also found that bladderwrack increases progesterone and has iodine in it so I may add that since I'm always a bit estrogen dominant. 

Does anyone know if pumps like noogleberry also need HGH? I think I may be low because of my thyroid situation so if the herbs didn't work, maybe nothing will without HGH... Sad

Also, I've tried my noogleberry for a couple evenings, for an hour or two. I was doing the 7-2 method of 7 minutes pump and hold then release and massage for 2 minutes, but I didn't get much swelling. What method tends to work best for people?

Oh and I"m having a problem where I have to constantly keep pumping because the domes slowly lose air over about 1 minute so I have to pump every 5 seconds or so...but this can't be right!! How do I get them to keep the suction? I have the foam padding but I thought it is still supposed to work with that. I really want to give noogleberry a fair try of a couple hours/day for a few months to see if it looks like it will work, but I can't even get them to hold suction...any tips??

Ok update time!

Oh also, EllaC, it is indeed so hard to find a good thyroid doctor! But if yours isn't too bad maybe you can do some natural things on your own or with the holistic doctors, who seem better at it. I am convinced that it is at the root of my small breasts and wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people on this forum with small breasts have thyroid problems without knowing it since it literally controls estrogen, progesterone, AND growth hormone!

(02-11-2017, 04:35 AM)Sarbear Wrote:  

Ok update time!

Oh also, EllaC, it is indeed so hard to find a good thyroid doctor! But if yours isn't too bad maybe you can do some natural things on your own or with the holistic doctors, who seem better at it. I am convinced that it is at the root of my small breasts and wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people on this forum with small breasts have thyroid problems without knowing it since it literally controls estrogen, progesterone, AND growth hormone!
Bang on GF. I had a thyroflex test done which they’ve say is 98% accurate and sure enough I was low. I’m hearing more and more conventional blood tests don’t count for much. I had a celiac screen done which had me in trouble he normal range however they “ps get a biopsy cause that’s the ACTUAL true celiac test”. I eat gluten and I feel like I’m going to pass out afterwards! Bloody stupid labs. I’m loosely following Dr Brownsteins thyroid protocol. 

Hope you do well xxx

Thanks EllaC! I am also suspicious of gluten/celiac but don't know for sure. 

I got my noogleberry a few weeks ago and have tried to use it several times, but the domes don't stay suctioned. They just stay tight for several seconds and then gradually lose suction. Plus every time I've used them I get a massive headache for the evening and most of the next day and sometimes feel a bit nauseous. I haven't seen anyone else mention that on these boards though so I don't know why it's happening. It's been several times though so it can't be coincidence. I feel so bad afterwards that I don't think I can continue with it. But I'm not giving up! I've ordered a Brava system, hoping that it will be a bit gentler and maybe not cause me these side effects. It seems that the Brava is not that popular here, but some people have had success. Yes, it requires more time, but if I can walk around and do stuff then I'd rather do that then be stuck immobile with the noogleberry!

I'm curious though why people don't like Brava. Is it just the time commitment and discomfort? I looked at a couple studies and it seems like it works for like 75% of women who used it. One of the studies was from someone not affiliated with the device so why are there so many reviews on here saying it didn't work for them??

These are the studies that tried it. I would be quite happy with 155ml increase!

https://asps.confex.com/asps/2002/techpr...r_1111.htm

http://journals.lww.com/plasreconsurg/Ab...st.35.aspx

I wonder if it's just that the growth is small (100-150ml) so it's only noticeable on smaller breasts. I'm a 32A so 100-150ml would be a cup or more on me, whereas on someone larger this would probably be hardly noticeable. Maybe it did work for some people with already larger breasts but it was too little for them to see a difference...for me, 100-150 would be a visible change. I will let you all know how I get on with it cause nothing else has worked for me so far...I plan to use start in January when it arrives and use it 20 weeks at 11 or more hours/day since I read people who use it less often don't grow or it's not permanent. Please please please work for me Brava!!

You need to drink a lot of water before and during noogling. This should make the headache go away.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon