Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Edgar Cayce and cocoa butter

Edgar Cayce: visions of Atlantis and cocoa butter?
April 20 2006 at 10:09 AM Sally Anne (Login sally.anne)

I have read a lot in this forum about Edgar Cayce being the person who recommends cocoa butter for breasts. Now the only Edgar Cayce I have heard of is mostly known for having visions of the lost continent of Atlantis. How much significance is it safe to attach to his observations about cocoa butter and was this also seen in a vision?

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
Re: Edgar Cayce: visions of Atlantis and cocoa butter?
April 20 2006, 2:54 PM

if you do some googling you will find that EC had visions about medical issues and was considered a healer. so if you are looking for more of a connection between EC and cocoa butter for NBE you probably wont find much more then that. the man is considered by some to be a phrophate. but just like nostradomis there are skeptics and believers. there are all these stories that seem to sensationalize EC's power and you really cant know for sure if they are just stories or if they really did happen so you have to have faith. legend is the word. he and is visions are legendary. just like with religion you dont need proof or facts you just choose to believe. personally i dont care much for his phrophacies. they are interesting and he is one of the most famouse phrophates who lived but there are so many visions about atlantis and non of them have been proven shown as being accepted as fact. you shouldnt be concerned too much with cocoa butter or EC's visions about it. the stuff is cheap and you can experiment safely with it at home. most women on the forum didnt try CB becuase it was connected to EC. i was the one that first introduced CB to the forum and no one really responded to any of my posts about it. it was recommended on another forum called FAQ Farm and when i googled CB i came up with EC linking it to NBE. it wasnt untill other women started to bring other info to the table that people started stiring about its. i probably wouldnt have ever though about trying CB just because of EC's prophacies about it. when i saw that patent that Mel introduced that was when i decided it was worth a try.

if you are looking for proof that cocoa butter will work i will tell you now there is non. if you are trying to relate EC's other visions and phrophacies to cocoa butter and NBE well all i can say is that its more to do with faith then fact and proof. right now there are a handful of women trying cocoa butter out just to experiment and hopefully their sacrifice as guinea pigs will help the rest of us out.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
I dont know who Edward is
April 20 2006, 3:09 PM

but I do know that I am a normal american female, and I did get growth and a more pleasent fullness/roundness with cocoa butter. That was all the proof I needed.

I understand why you are skeptical, but instead of thinking this idea is crazy why not have an open mind and try it? It is cheap and and if nothing else, its a good moistrizer.

I dont want to sound "pushy" for everyone to try it, but just wish that some would, I know it helped me and I would love for it to help at least 1 other person too.

Sherri aslo said it is working great for her and Steph agreed and said it is alos working for her. We are all real people and not wacko, so maybe they could let you and others know how its working for them. Also I would be interested in hearing from anyone it seems to NOT be working for as well, just to get both sides.

Anyhow, you'll never know for yourself untill you try it. It may or may not work for you, and its completely your desicion if you wish to not believe or want to try it.

~Keep playin those "records" girls! ~
~Best wishes on a growing journey!~
*Sunset*

Anonymous
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
oops..
April 20 2006, 3:11 PM

you see..I called him Edward, not Edgar..lol I havent a clue who he is.
I actually tried the CB BEFORE ever reading this article. I had some sitting in my bathroom and wanted to start massage so I grabbed it. So for me, I kinda found out about its effects accidentlly.

*Sunset*

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
April 22 2006, 10:30 PM

I'm not writing as a sceptic. It's just that I had only ever heard of Edgar Cayce in connection with his visions of the lost continent of Atlantis. Therefore I thought I should ask the question how much importance can be attached to his pronouncements. It's not scepticism, I'mm just trying to learn what I can.

Lisa
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
April 22 2006, 11:46 PM

Hey sally anne
the cocoa butter really does work I started usen it 2 weeks ago alone
I havent started my NBS program yet. and have seen resultsSmile
when I started I wasnt even a handful of boob ( I know pretty sad lol )and since i started YEAH!!!Smile I actually have almost a handful my breast have really rounded out not a thing there before. seriousley. could have passed as a boy on the upper part of my body. cocoa butter also works good on stretch marks I did have a lot of stretch marks on my butt but since usen cocao butter there almost gone YEAH!!! but this isnt a butt forum LOL!!! I really suggest you try it it has alot of benifits. Good LuckSmile

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
great results !!!
April 23 2006, 12:19 AM

no way i would change from my cocoa butter routine !!!! it not only improved my jellies !!! but my sex life toooooo !!! not that it was not good before, my husband hangs out for it and calls it the evening show

Lisa
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
April 23 2006, 12:38 AM

ohhhh yaaaa!!!
I massage 3 times a day with it and then I get a 4th from my husband and then?????? ohhh those lovely little lumps......

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Sally
April 23 2006, 6:01 AM

I understand what your saying. There is nothing wrong with wanting the facts and questioning things. I hope you do give it a try sometime though, and I hope if you do it works as well for you as it is myself and many others here! Big Grin

Cocoa Butter in the Cayce Readings.....
February 16 2007 at 8:45 PM
faerycat (Login faerycat)

In case any one is curious as to the cocoa butter references in the Cayce readings, here is some -

Cocoa Butter in the Cayce Readings

In the Cayce readings, cocoa butter was frequently used in massages for adults and babies.
When combined with bromo-quinine its action was to reduce congestion and stimulate lymphatic activity.
A combination of cocoa butter and quinine was given to repel mosquitoes.
Cocoa butter is given as a salve to be massaged into the surrounding breast tissue to help normalize the appearance of the breast.
Cocoa butter combined with benzoin and rosewater is a general skin cleanser and tissue builder.
Cocoa butter was mentioned in 185 readings between 1925-1944 with peak utilization in 1944.
Cocoa butter was sometimes used in conjunction with other substances. Although a wide diversity of formulas and applications were given, the most common substances mentioned in the same readings with cocoa butter were as follows:
Olive oil 40 readings
Camphor 23 readings
Peanut oil 18 readings
Benzoin 9 readings
Myrrh 8 readings

Cayce Quotes on Cocoa Butter

3558-1
.we would give the body a good hot bath and a massage with cocoa butter in the areas where corrections have been made, so that there will be supplied food for the lymph and emunctory circulation. These areas will become dried with the corrections and make the body more sensitive at times, while this relaxing with the hot water and the cocoa butter massage will bring good sleep and recuperative forces for the body.
2999-1
Each morning, just after the bath, massage with Cocoa Butter; ALWAYS AWAY FROM THE HEAD, in a gentle circular motion, on either side of the spine; from the base of the brain DOWNWARD to the 9th dorsal, and then from the end of the spine UPWARD to the 9th dorsal, see?

304-12
The body would find that massages over the body occasionally of cocoa butter would be well, and to prevent congestion in the body - those of cocoa butter and cocoa quinine - one part quinine to the three parts cocoa butter, rubbed into chest, arm pits and groins, see?

4281-13
The taking of properties in system, such as the tonics for such conditions, had best be left off at the present. Rather massage into the lymphatic circulation those properties of quinine - coco-quinine preferred, in the cocoa butter, and the absorption in the system will be sufficient to overcome this through this circulation, rather than taking properties into the digestive system that is ALREADY overtaxed to overcome same.

4281-12
In the application of the coco-quinine at the present time, this we would rather massage in the system than taking internally. That would be massaged in the lymphatic circulation - arm pits, elbows, abdomen, thighs, with cocoa butter - coco-quinine and cocoa butter massaged together into this portion will give strength, and will also reduce the circulation, you see, through the capillaries. The lymphatics taking this up, this will act directly on this circulation, see? Be careful that the feet are kept dry, especially. Not over heated, yet allowed to take sufficient exercise that we have a good full capillary circulation, see?

3172-2
(Q) Would it be well to rub legs and back with an alcohol rub or some combination with alcohol for strengthening?
(A) Depends upon whether this is needed or not. This is a good way to develop them. It would be better to use Cocoa Butter than alcohol. If you want to keep them reduced use alcohol. If you want to develop normally use Cocoa Butter, or Olive Oil and Peanut Oil or one or the other of these.

1158-21
(Q) What is the cause and cure of the excessive cracking in the bones in my feet?
(A) This comes from lack of proper circulation. A gentle or thorough massage of the limbs DOWNWARD, especially with Cocoa Butter, and especially through the feet and the bursa of the heel and the ball of the foot, and across the toes, will aid, - this done once or twice a week.

462-14
(Q) What can I do to cure Varicose Vein in right leg?
(A) Massage with an ointment made from Mullein juices with Cocoa Butter and Oil of Butter.

2542-3
(Q) What causes bruise-like spots to appear on legs?
(A) The thinning of the walls of the circulation. Thus the vibrations that come by the radiation of hot and cold water, and stimulation of the spinal centers for an improved circulation; followed by the stimuli of the Cocoa Butter rub. And this, of course, should not be too severely given, - either the rubs or the massaging of the properties into the body. But these will act as food to superficial circulation, strengthening the walls of the circulating areas.

1223-3
(Q) How may I develop my bust?
(A) The natural development as comes from those activities through the better body building will be of helpful force. But if there is the desire for a greater development, we would massage the mammary glands, - not about same, but under the arm and down the side, you see - with Cocoa Butter, about three times each week; then about the glands themselves about once a week.

376-1
(Q) What can be done to develop the bust to off-set angular line of my body?
(A) Massaging the mammary glands with cocoa butter; not the bust but the glands. Massage always upward, not down not around but upward. This means commence at about the waist line under the arms, and especially the patches where there are the mammary glands, and where the emunctory patches supply nutriment to the glands.

1206-15
(Q) What explanation for right breast being larger than left, and how remedy?
(A) This is a nominal condition that exists in most individuals. If there is the desire for increasing the lesser, massage the lower portion with Cocoa Butter. If there is the desire to decrease the other, massage with Cocoa Butter adding the water from alum in same. Do this each evening

607-1
For the mammary glands and around the breast, to make them more firm and not so large - and yet make for a different activity to the whole body, we would massage a compound into the glands prepared in this manner:
To 2 ounces of Cocoa Butter (dissolved), add:

Oil of Butterfat..........................................40 minims,
Alum Water, almost a saturated solution....10 minims.

Stir this well together. Once or twice a week massage the glands around the arms and around the lower portion of the breast, upper portion, and massaging thoroughly around the edge - will make these more firm, relieve this strain, the burning sensations that have arisen at times after and during the menstrual periods.

1016-1
(Q) What can be done to build up broken down tissues in left side of face?
(A) A massage with the electrically driven vibrator, followed immediately with a compound massaged through the neck, the side of the face, through the eyes, the temple, and along the vagus centers right at the entrance of the gullet, or at the entrance of the shoulder blade, or corner of the shoulder blade with the breast bone on either side. Such a compound for massaging would be prepared in this manner:
To 1 tablespoonful of melted Cocoa Butter, add - while it is in the liquid:

Rose Water..................................1 tablespoonful,
Compound Tincture of Benzoin.....1 tablespoonful.

Keep this to massage these tissues. The activity of these ingredients will be to ENLIVEN and to make for - Well, this would be a very, very good skin cleanser and skin builder for anyone!

2423-1
. we would suggest Cocoa Butter that is dissolved or rubbed in with Olive Oil; as this will aid in preventing scars, even, upon the areas where old sores and injuries have been so disturbing to the body.

2679-1
And while we would continue the use of the massage with Cocoa Butter, we would alternate this with a massage using three parts Peanut Oil and one part Witch Hazel, - which would prevent there being so much scar tissue and less apt for any recurrent conditions from same.

658-12
(Q) Will cocoa oil with crude oil and kerosene make a good salve for bald heads, and how much of each?
(A) This would make an excellent ointment and salve for bald heads. The quantity would vary according to the specific gravity of the crude oil used, and as to the amount of settling that has been done before it is used, but this may be used as a basis for experimentation:
To a pint of crude oil - that's a pound, you see (that the gravity is thirty or twenty-six, to thirty) - this is better liquid measure - add one ounce of kerosene. Stir this well together, and sufficient of the cocoa added in the liquid, of course, heated - to make same harden into a heavy paste, or about one and one-quarter ounces.

2582-4
(Q) Since diet has not caused hair on lips to diminish, is there anything which will prevent this that can be used externally? Will cutting or bleaching increase growth?
(A) Do not shave off, do not attempt to bleach or dye, but use this mixture:

Cocoa Butter.........3 drams,
Calomel.................2 grains,
Epsom Salts...........20 grains.

Mix these thoroughly, as with mortise and pestle. Massage this ointment gently in the areas where there are the disturbances from superfluous hair, and after leaving on for fifteen to twenty minutes, rub off. This used as an ointment will remove hair without injury to the body. To be sure, mercury is in the calomel, and this is a poison, but with this combination and in this quantity there is not sufficient for a body to absorb enough to become detrimental to the body-forces.

5188-1
Occasionally, do massage along the spine with Cocoa Butter; that is, an ounce in which there has been put five grains of quinine, mixed thoroughly. Massage this along the spine, under the arm and in the groin. Not only will the mosquito not bite, but there will be no malaria. Use cocoa butter in the massage, using a rotary motion, and away from the head.

1352-3
.after each bath (as this) the body should be massaged thoroughly all over, osteopathically, and then have (after the massage) cocoa butter massaged into the spine, across the abdomen, into all of the lymphatic circulation, about the throat and neck, and, as is seen, while this will weaken the body, it will NOT interfere with heart's action, properly done, unless the body allowed to chill, or excess action - physical exertion - following same, but the capillary circulation must be restored to the equilibrium of the body, so that eliminations are set up properly between the external and internal circulation, see?

1690-4
EACH evening let those about the body give the body a gentle massage down the whole of the cerebrospinal system; one day with Olive Oil, the next day with Cocoa Butter. Take at least twenty minutes to do this, EACH evening when the body is ready to retire. Begin at the back of the head, on either side of the spine, and in a circular motion massage DOWNWARD to the end of the spine.

2810-1
.massage the spine with grain alcohol. Cut in this Cocoa Butter, and massage especially over the area from between the shoulders to just between the hip bones. Massage this thoroughly on each side of the spine, not attempting to make any corrections. This will reduce temperature. This will keep those activities with that which is the effective activity of the properties given internally, aiding them to correct the eliminations and create the proper flow of the bile, as well as the flow from the kidneys into the alimentary canal, as well as the activity of the kidneys themselves.

263-10
.a thorough massage with cocoa butter AND olive oil - over the whole body. Massage TOWARD the center of the body always, so that the eliminations may be kept the better.

322-3
Also we would massage the glands in those portions where there are the connections to the testes or testicle with a compound prepared in this manner:
To 1/2 ounce of dissolved Cocoa Butter, add 1/2 ounce of olive oil and then 1/2 ounce of Tincture of Myrrh. This will solidify again when not in use, but stir together and massage only a small portion of same into the portions of the body and glands that make the connections to this portion of the system, see?

560-10
.massage with Cocoa Butter after each application of the Ultra-violet. Commence about the upper dorsal or lower cervicals, and massage in a gentle circular motion with this all the way to the end of the spine. Never up and down, but a circular motion coming down always, on either side of the spine; so that the reaction of this is to the sympathetic system, rather than the cerebrospinal. This will be most beneficial.

585-3
To 1 ounce of melted Cocoa Butter, add - while still hot; not while boiling but while still warm, before it has congealed again:

Oil of Cedar............................10 minims,
Oil of Peppermint....................10 minims,
Carum Oil [Carron].................20 minims.

Allow this to congeal again. Take a small quantity and massage just what may be absorbed by the body; not only, then, over the abdominal area, but reaching down low toward the groin, over the abdomen, and especially over the cerebrospinal system - from the base of the brain to the solar plexus center, or the 9th dorsal; and from the end of the spine TOWARDS the 9th dorsal area. The ingredients are of such a nature that the properties will strike INTO the activities of the lymph and the bursae circulation around each of the ganglia along the cerebrospinal system, if massaged in a rotary motion from the head to the middle - or to the 9th dorsal; then from the end of the spine to the 9th dorsal, in a rotary motion, along each side and over the cerebrospinal system. This we would do about twice each week; at the same time, of course, going over the areas of the abdomen as indicated to overcome the tendencies for the drawing of the organs of the abdomen during these periods that make for pains, contractions of the organs of the body.

849-29
. use Cocoa Butter as combined with Olive Oil to massage INTO the hip, the limb, the knee, the WHOLE of the limbs. These will, through the absorption and through the very activity of same, with the electrical forces, prevent the portions becoming atrophied, or keep the nerves from becoming deadened.

849-30
In the massage keep plenty of the Olive Oil AND Cocoa Butter, one time with one, the next time with the other. This will supply food values for the muscular forces of the body, as well as those vibratory forces in the impulse of the nervous system through the muscular forces.
Especially those areas in the brachial center (for the arms) and in the lumbar plexus (for the lower limbs) should receive SPECIFIC massage with the Oils, to supply nutriment to the ganglia of the nerve system from which or through which impulses for activity to the limbs are received.

849-32
.be sure that the massage is thoroughly given afterward; and this is always better done with a little oil or cocoa-butter or the like. For to stimulate the extremities especially is to keep more of the flow of the impulse of the blood supply, that is gradually being built up.

849-35
. would occasionally use an equal combination of Compound Tincture of Benzoin and either Olive Oil OR Cocoa Butter (so as to make it work the easier). The absorption of the Benzoin into the muscular forces BY the thorough massage will be a material aid to stimulating the superficial circulatory forces, and thus enabling the body to gain better control of the muscular forces where there has been the inclination for an atrophy or the lack of the vital superficial circulation in the muscular and tendon forces of the lower extremities, especially. This would be massaged, of course, all over the cerebrospinal system, but more particularly through the lumbar and the sacral and the muscular forces of the sciatic nerves and tendons or ends in the hip and the tendon under the knee, and about the limb, in that way and manner. This would be done only about once or twice a week, you see; while the others would be used in the regular order as has been indicated.

1594-1
After these Packs each day we would have a massage along the spine; this to begin almost at the base of the brain and be made DOWNWARD, NOT towards the brain, see?
For such massaging, one day use Cocoa Butter; this to be gently, not severely but gently, massaged into the spine and the area upon either side of same. The next day use Camphorated Oil ... one day using Olive Oil, the next day using Cocoa Butter. Massage all the body will absorb. Let this extend on either side of the spinal column, from the base of the brain to the end of the spine; gently, in a rotary motion, massaged into the body, see? Rub AWAY FROM the head, always.

1873-1
Each evening FOLLOWING the use of the Wet Cell Appliance, massage the body GENTLY - down the whole length of the cerebrospinal system - with Cocoa Butter, - as a food for the respiratory and perspiratory system, to be absorbed in the areas along the cerebrospinal system. Massage from the head downward, circular motion, either side of the cerebrospinal system. Take sufficient time in doing this, not to be hurried through, but that there may be a quieting and a relaxing of the body.

http://www.meridianinstitute.com/echerb/...cocoa.html

x

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
Re: Cocoa Butter in the Cayce Readings.....
February 16 2007, 8:46 PM

Hey, maybe he was an early agent for Palmers........big LOLZ!!

Only kidding!!!!

=^_~= x

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
February 16 2007, 8:55 PM

Oops, should have highlighted the booby parts for those who can't be bothered reading it all. Here goes -

1223-3
(Q) How may I develop my bust?
(A) The natural development as comes from those activities through the better body building will be of helpful force. But if there is the desire for a greater development, we would massage the mammary glands, - not about same, but under the arm and down the side, you see - with Cocoa Butter, about three times each week; then about the glands themselves about once a week.

376-1
(Q) What can be done to develop the bust to off-set angular line of my body?
(A) Massaging the mammary glands with cocoa butter; not the bust but the glands. Massage always upward, not down not around but upward. This means commence at about the waist line under the arms, and especially the patches where there are the mammary glands, and where the emunctory patches supply nutriment to the glands.

1206-15
(A) This is a nominal condition that exists in most individuals. If there is the desire for increasing the lesser, massage the lower portion with Cocoa Butter. If there is the desire to decrease the other, massage with Cocoa Butter adding the water from alum in same. Do this each evening

607-1
For the mammary glands and around the breast, to make them more firm and not so large - and yet make for a different activity to the whole body, we would massage a compound into the glands prepared in this manner:
To 2 ounces of Cocoa Butter (dissolved), add:

Oil of Butterfat..........................................40 minims,
Alum Water, almost a saturated solution....10 minims.

Stir this well together. Once or twice a week massage the glands around the arms and around the lower portion of the breast, upper portion, and massaging thoroughly around the edge - will make these more firm, relieve this strain, the burning sensations that have arisen at times after and during the menstrual periods.

x

Corrie
(Login Corrie73)
February 16 2007, 9:41 PM

Faery, this is great info. Is it from an Edgar Cayce website or a book? I'd love to see more of it!

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
February 16 2007, 11:15 PM

Hi Corrie,

You can link to more info from here -

http://www.meridianinstitute.com/library.html

x

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney)
Alum???
February 17 2007, 2:52 AM

Ok...don't laugh..but I want to know if the alum and cocoa butter helps reduce...the only way I found this forum is because I was looking for some info on how to reduce a breast for a friend. She nursed and had mega mastitis in one breast... and now she has one breast that is a full cup size bigger than the other. And she is a d or dd...I know...I told her she should be happy with those boobs...she really just wants them to be the same size. So we don't know if there is some scar tissue stuff going on, or just extra tissue...I wonder is the alum thing would work...but also if it is safe?????

Corrie
(Login Corrie73)
February 17 2007, 5:14 PM

According to the Cayce readings, that is correct. That also means that anyone using cocoa butter should not use deodorant containing alum, if they want to increase their size.

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
February 17 2007, 5:34 PM

Ummm... now I'm confused. Is it alum or aluminum (2 very different things)? There was a thread (or several) on the forum a while ago about aluminum in antiperspirants. Aluminum is the active ingredient in antiperspirants. Some people believe aluminum can be very bad for you. A few months into my NBE program, I stopped using traditional antiperspirants and I now use a natural deodorant that contains potassium alum. It's the aluminum that keeps you from sweating. My deodorant is just that - a deodorant, there is nothing in it to keep you from sweating. But it helps to neutralize the odor of sweat. I really like it and it seems to work fairly well (not too much in the area of stink, even after working out in the gym). It's by Kiss My Face called liquid rock. It's a roll on with no parabens. I highly recommend it.

According to the Cayce readings, that is correct. That also means that anyone using cocoa butter should not use deodorant containing alum, if they want to increase their size.

Ok - if this is the case - I guess I should give up on antiperspirants and deodorants?!??!?!?! UGH!!!

Corrie
(Login Corrie73)
February 17 2007, 8:17 PM

Surf --

I was using the liquid rock deo too, and liked it too. But after reading the Cayce readings, I decided that I would switch deodorants, because I wasn't sure about the alum/aluminum thing, and I wanted to be safe. I am using the herbal deodorant that was discussed on this forum about a month ago, and its pretty good, and contains some NBE herbs too.

Good luck!
Corrie

Corrie
(Login Corrie73)
February 17 2007, 8:17 PM

Surf --

I was using the liquid rock deo too, and liked it too. But after reading the Cayce readings, I decided that I would switch deodorants, because I wasn't sure about the alum/aluminum thing, and I wanted to be safe. I am using the herbal deodorant that was discussed on this forum about a month ago, and its pretty good, and contains some NBE herbs too.

Good luck!
Corrie

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
February 18 2007, 12:13 PM

Some info on alum -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alum

x

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
February 19 2007, 3:42 PM

Corrie, Can you please tell me the name of what you are now using? I guess I'll switch again! Like I said, I know alumnium and alum are 2 different things. And I know alumnium might be harmful to you, but I had no idea that using alum is questionable with regards to NBE! Thanks!!!

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
February 19 2007, 4:50 PM

feary-think this should go in gen ref pages for future resource (my bookmarks r overflowing-lol)
Happy growing

Corrie
(Login Corrie73)
February 19 2007, 6:13 PM

Hi Surf,

Here is the link to the deodorant:

https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/b...id=EC-1056

There was a long thread about it here about a month or two ago. Its great because it contains NBE herbs. Here are the ingredients:

Algae extract, aloe vera gel, deionized water, witch hazel, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), herbal extracts of (fennel, hops, chamomile, balm mint, mistletoe and yarrow), grapefruit seed extract, jasmine fragrance.

The deodorant comes in unscented and jasmine. I like the jasmine, but I remember someone else saying it was too flowery for them. It works pretty well, not perfect, but good enough.

Good luck!

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
February 19 2007, 8:43 PM

Corrie - Thanks so much!

Cocoa butter and breast increase
March 29 2008 at 4:53 AM CuteLittleBunnie (Login CuteLittleBunnie)

I found this online, I am trying the whole cocoa butter thing now. If you do a search you can find more like this. Hope it's helpful to all who reads it!

NON-SURGICAL METHOD FOR BREAST AUGMENTATION

TECHNICAL FIELD:

The present invention relates to a method for breast augmentation, and in particular to a non-surgical method for breast augmentation.

BACKGROUND ART:

Breast augmentation is a growing industry. In the United States alone, it is estimated that each year over one million women undergo surgery for breast enlargement .

The most commonly used procedure for breast augmentation is mammaplastry, which is, surgical augmentation of the breasts. This procedure generally involves making a surgical incision to create a pocket in the breast followed by insertion of a mammary prosthesis.

Present day prosthesis are usually made from a polysilicone elastomer sac filled with a silicone gel or mixture thereof. However, such implants are not entirely safe. They have been know to leak and rupture, causing long-term adverse effects on the body.

Saline-filled implants are also popular. They are considered safer because saline solution is similar to other body fluids and leakage thereof will simply be absorbed without harm. However, saline-filled implants do not feel or look as natural as gel implants. They tend to wrinkle or ripple under the skin preventing the breast from moving and hanging naturally. Moreover, it is believed that saline implants have a higher rate of leaking and deflation than silicone gel implants. Thus frequent surgery may be required to replace the implants.

Because of all of the problems associated with implants,

alternatives have been sought. The latest in implant alternatives is a new technique known by the acronym BAMBI

(bilateral augmentation mammoplastry by injection) . The BAMBI method involves surgery and entails liposuctioning fat from the body, for example from the buttocks or thighs for injection into the chest. Although some plastic surgeons believe the method is safe, others do not. The surgery may cause dangerous infection, and the fat can calcify resulting in masses of scar tissue which can mimic or mask breast cancer. This, in turn, can lead to unnecessary biopsies if there is no cancer, or delay detection if there is cancer.

More natural, non-intrusive methods have also been sought. For example, it has been found that cocoa butter augments breast size. The use of cocoa butter for breast augmentation is mentioned on page 285 of the Edgar Cayce Handbook for Health through Drugless Therapy. Cayce states, in his reading numbered 934-13, that a method to enlarge the breast is obtained, as follows: "This is a little bit late in beginning

[the woman was aged thirty-two] but if there is the massage of the mammary glands with cocoa butter-not on the breast itself, but under the arm and lower and in the area between the breas - you can get 'em as big or as little as you wish." However, it had been found by the applicant that augmentation of the breast using Cayce' s method alone did not last, i.e. the breast does not remain enlarged with the application of cocoa butter for long and eventually returns to the same size, as prior to the application of cocoa butter, in the following few days.

DISCLOSURE OF THE INVENTION

An object of the present invention is to provide a non-surgical method for breast size augmentation and to sustain the augmented breast size.

In accordance with one aspect of the present invention there is provided a method for augmenting the size of a human breast

and sustaining the augmented breast size comprising the steps of applying cocoa butter to the breast for augmenting the size of the breast, and applying Vitamin E to the breast for sustaining the augmented size.

In accordance with another aspect of the present invention there is provided a composition for augmenting the size of a human breast and sustaining the augmented breast size comprising cocoa butter and Vitamin E.

In accordance with another aspect of the invention there is provided the use of cocoa butter and Vitamin E for augmenting the breast size of a human and sustaining the augmented breast size.

Preferably, the cocoa butter is applied in an amount sufficient to achieve the desired augmentation of the breast and the Vitamin E is applied in an amount sufficient to sustain the desired augmented breast size.

In one embodiment of the invention, the cocoa butter and Vitamin E are simultaneously applied to the breast.

In another embodiment of the invention the cocoa butter is first applied to the breast, and the Vitamin E is applied subsequently.

Preferably, the proportion of cocoa butter to Vitamin E is 18:1.

The advantages of the present invention are that there are no surgical procedures necessary, hence eliminating all the potential problems, either physical, emotional or psychological, that might come with having surgery. Therefore, the present invention provides a safer and more natural method than surgery for enlarging the size of the human breast and sustaining the augmented breast size. Moreover, the method is

simple and inexpensive. In addition, there is the benefit derived from the psychological satisfaction and emotional well being women would experience from augmenting their breast size by using this healthier and more natural invention than surgical breast augmentation. Therefore, this method is an advance to man kind because it is a more natural and safer method of breast augmentation than breast augmentation attained by surgery.

MODES FOR CARRYING OUT THE INVENTION:

The preferred method of the present invention includes applying cocoa butter (a fatty substance obtained from cacao seeds) , for example Derma-E*, and Vitamin E, for example d-alpha-tocopherol acetate by Jamieson Natural Source*, to the breast for enlargement thereof . The cocoa butter and Vitamin E can be applied separately or as a mixture. The breast includes an area generally between the second and seventh rib and extending between the axilla (armpit) and the sternum. Further to Mr. Cayce ' s method, it has been found by the applicant that the application of the cocoa butter also on the globe of the breast itself promotes enlargement thereof. It is the applicant's belief that the cocoa butter is absorbed into the breast, hence enlarging the size of the breast by the breast assimilating the cocoa butter and storing the cocoa butter around the gland lobules of the mammary gland connected to the breast therein, by means of the breast assimilating the cocoa butter as fat. Therefore, further to Mr. Cayce' s method, it is desirable to apply cocoa butter also to the globe of the breast in order to augment the size of the breast. Preferably, the application of cocoa butter includes gentle rubbing on the skin of the breast, that is the area of application, to facilitate the absorption of the cocoa butter into the breast to augment the breast in size. Furthermore, in the application of cocoa butter or Vitamin E it is preferable to apply cocoa butter or

Trade-marks

Vitamin E in thin layers at a time to create a friction to the skin that lessens the amount of time needed for the absorption of cocoa butter or vitamin E into the breast. Also, first heating the breast area before the application of cocoa butter or vitamin E lessens the amount of time needed for the absorption of either ingredient into the breast.

The amount of cocoa butter used is directly proportional to the augmentation of the breast's size. It has been found that approximately 50g of cocoa butter per breast enlarges each breast from an A size bra cup to a B size bra cup. For such an amount, the application time for the applicant, at a younger age of approximately 30 years old and under, was approximately 11 consecutive hours of application of the cocoa butter. This was before the applicant's discovery that Vitamin E would sustain the augmented breast size, and so the breast would reduce to the same breast size as before the application of the cocoa butter. However, at an older age, approximately the age of thirty and over, the applicant had found that response time of the body to the application of cocoa butter took significantly longer for the breast to augment in size. At the age of 35 years, it would then take the applicant 4 to 6 hours to absorb about 7g of cocoa butter.

Following the application of the cocoa butter, Vitamin E is applied to the breast. Further to Cayce' s statement, it has been found that the use of Vitamin E sustains the augmented breast size. Vitamin E sustains the size of the breast augmented by the application of cocoa butter to the breast. It had been found by the applicant that the omission of the use of Vitamin E caused the body to lose all the augmentation in breast size derived from the application of the cocoa butter in the days that followed the application of the cocoa butter.

It is the applicant's experience at the age of 35 that the application of approximately 400mg of Vitamin E was satisfactory to sustain the breast size augmented by the

application to the breast and absorption by the breast, of approximately 7g of cocoa butter. Therefore, giving a proportion of cocoa butter to Vitamin E of about 18:1. It has been found by the applicant that subsequent applications of cocoa butter and Vitamin E to the breast further augmented and sustained the breast in size and that at no time did the augmented breast size reduce again in size from one application sitting to the next. It has been found that simply smearing the Vitamin E to the breast area without the use of gentle rubbing to aid in the absorption of the Vitamin E is also sufficient to sustain the size of the breast augmented by the application of cocoa butter.

Also, the application of Vitamin E does not necessarily need to be applied just after the application of cocoa butter for this method to work. Even the application of Vitamin E to the breast prior to the application of the cocoa butter has also been found by the applicant to have the desired effect in sustaining the breast size augmented by the application of cocoa butter.

Augmentation of the size of the breast and sustaining the augmented size can also be achieved using a composition of cocoa butter and Vitamin E in an approximate proportion of 18 to 1. The composition is produced by melting the cocoa butter at very low heat, approximately 40° Fahrenheit, and the Vitamin E is added thereto to first obtain a mixture. The mixture was stirred for 30 to 40 seconds and let stand to cool before use to obtain the final composition.

It will be recognized by one skilled in the art that the above mentioned amounts, quantity and proportion of ingredients of cocoa butter and Vitamin E are merely guidelines and are not limiting to the scope of the present patent application. The exact amounts and proportions of cocoa butter and Vitamin E necessary to augment the breast size and sustain the augmented breast size can vary from one person to another, depending on,

for example, different body types and different body compositions, and the person's age.

While a preferred embodiment of the invention has been described, it is understood that all alternatives and modifications may be made thereto and fall within the scope of the invention.

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
Re: Cocoa butter and breast increase
March 30 2008, 7:06 AM

I often think about buying cocoa butter but never do. The article is interesting but I have alwys had my doubts about anything we rub on actually working. If it works out do give an update. good luck Smile

Jackie
(Login classyfashh)
March 30 2008, 7:20 AM

I've been massaging on cocoa/shea butter for a whole year on my boobs. They diminished the stretch marks A LOT that I had. They made them softer and smoother. I don't know about increase of them though!??!... I can't say because I was using it while on NBE with Breast Success.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
March 30 2008, 11:58 AM

There has been discussion on this in the past. It was pointed out that Edgar Cayce was actually not even a real doctor. I read an excrapt from his article and nowhere did he give any arguments for his claims, or even an explanation how cocoa butter could increase breast size. In fact, there is absolutely no theoretical background that could explain how this could work, but there actually is plenty that explains how it couldn't - even if fats from the cocoa butter make it thoguh the skin, they don't deposit into the fat tissue there, they are absorbed into the blood stream and carried into all parts of the body. Fat deposition in the breasts (or anywhere) is regulated by hormones, receptors and genetic factors. This is a basic knowledge of biochemistry which med students learn in the first and second year of our study. Finally, I'd also point out that quite a few women used cocoa butter as a massage lotion and while some reported plumping up and improvement in shape (most likely attributable to massage), I haven't heard one report of actual size increase attributable to cocoa butter.

This message has been edited by -Moon- on Mar 30, 2008 12:03 PM

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
March 30 2008, 3:18 PM

ooo didn't know tha about the doctor, thanks -Moon- ...glad to hear my previous feelings towards lotions was correct.

riya
(no login)
edgar
March 30 2008, 6:20 PM

I know edgar cayce was not a doc, and maybe his claims about coca butter is not true, nevertheless I really like some of his works, he was a genuine person and I assume he was not trying to promote cocoa butterSmileIt should b e noted that he was,however, able to 'diagnose' people's illnesses from several thousands of miles away from the person, never having known the person..he was incredibly accurate in most of his predictions, even when reputed regular doctors failed.And he was never a medical doctor..there are several people on this forum who have vouched for cocoa butter,I really dont know if it works or not though because it cant technically do much as moon pointed out, but maybe it is in some way better than other lotions to remain so popular

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
March 30 2008, 11:37 PM

Why does everyone know about this doctor? Was he famous or on the news or something of that nature?

Mary
(Login Mary.)
EVE MEMBERS
massage and cocoa butter
April 6 2008, 9:48 PM

Edhar Cayce was and is famous. Hundreds of books have been written about him. It's unfortunate that prophecies he made overshadowed the more important work he did with healing.

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
massage and cocoa butter
April 13 2008, 6:12 PM

I know in the past there have been threads concerning what can and can't be absorbed into the body. However, I believe in the power of massage and cocoa butter!!! I don't know if it's the combination of massage and the application of cocoa butter or just the massage or just the cocoa butter, but I've experienced results using it with my routine.

I use 100% pure cocoa butter (it's so pure that you can actually eat it - "food safe"). I melt it in a glass bowl that I sit in warm water (it melts while I'm doing my massage). I don't use it for my massage most of the time, I apply it all over my breasts after my massage.

I don't have a medical or herbal background and can only report on what my experiences have been or the NBE research I've done... but I personally would not do a NBE routine without massage and cocoa butter in it (I'm that much of a believer).

jackie
(Login classyfashh)
April 13 2008, 8:18 PM

Surf - that's interesting. Where do you buy pure cocoat butter at? I usually just use the Palmer's lotion.

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
April 13 2008, 9:28 PM

Jackie - I bought mine at a local health food store. The brand is Now and comes in a tub. It's solid and I chip out what I need to melt.

Youngster83
(Login Youngster83)
April 13 2008, 10:04 PM

Moon--but isn't it still more effective to massage with ingredients directly on the breasts? I was thinking about buying borage oil and massaging with it rather than taking it in pill form because I've heard that there is more of a chance of the fat (or whatever you're rubbing on your boobs) to get absorbed into the breasts if you apply it right on them.

boobylove
(Login boobylove)
borage oil
April 13 2008, 11:08 PM

i bought borage cream for my morning massage . i do believe it sinks in and should help.

mine stinks so would not recommend biocosmetic website. ...

xxx

Lisa
(no login)
coco butter, breast help!!!
April 15 2008, 3:39 AM

hey ladies, im 20 years old and have recently had 2 kids. i was cursed and blessed with large breasts for a little lady as a teen. after having 2 kids, my breasts have strech marks and are sagging alittle and it is upseting to be 20 years old and having breasts that arnt as perky as i wish they were. my husband is still in love with them and says they look fine, but i wish they looked more like they used to. I have used coco butter and it helps with the strech marks but im looking for natural at home ways to help frim the girls up. if any one know of anything, please e-mail me and let me know. Thanx

jackie
(Login classyfashh)
April 15 2008, 6:47 PM

Ahhh I wanna know too. All I know of doing is lifting weights, doing push-ups and massaging roughly. Maybe cellulite cream that tightens up the area?

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
Cocoa Butter
April 16 2008, 7:57 AM

I will not get myself into any heated discussions on this topic again, but please everybody - Cocoa butter will not enlarge your breasts. The size of the fat molecules in the cocoa butter are many times larger than the openings in the skin layers that they are meant to penetrate. It doesn't even go through the epidermis. It is a waste of money to use this method for NBE. The only thing it is good for is to keep the moisture locked in the skin if you have a problem with dryness, and to leep skin soft and elastic (due to locked in moisture) so that stretch marks and dryness wrinkles do not appear so easily. As an NBE method - Nope.

may
(Login Cselestyna)
April 16 2008, 12:01 PM

i agree, the chances of it working for N.B.E is thin, but if it does work then GREATSmile

but it does work for stretch marks. so if you are a FAST grower i suggest applying cocoa butter twice a day so that you don't get stretch marks, or if you have them, they diminish. well i suyggest everyone do this. but when your boobie grow, like when your prgnent, cocoa helps stop stretch marks, and diminish the appearance. \

lol, i'm probably just repeating what other's have said, buti though ti'd say it anyways. lol

all the best of luck to you all! it would be REALLY kewl if cocoa did work to make boobies grow Smile

blessed be~!

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
April 17 2008, 2:38 PM

I do believe cocoa butter is useful and not a waste of money! Yes, it's my opnion. But having grown 5 inches (and I've not lost any growth) and having it as an important part of my routine, I don't think it should be discounted either.

If someone out there knows unequivocally how to increase the size of womens breasts by knowing what works and doesn't work, then they could make a lot of women very happy. Unfortunately, that person isn't out there (or hasn't spoken up yet).

There are many things that we do not know about the body - no matter what degree you hold or how much research you've done!!!!! How do we know that fat within the body is not attracted to highly moist skin?!?! Maybe it is! How do we know that by warming the cocoa butter it releases something that can penetrate into the skin? Maybe it does! Maybe it's simply the warming of the pure cocoa butter that helps to aid in NBE! Maybe it's the release of endomorphins when you smell the warm cocoa butter that helps to aid in NBE! ...

All I'm saying is I think we should be more open minded and not be too quick to judge what works and doesn't work! Obviously, there is NO person here who knows enough about NBE to be able to prescribe routines for individuals and guarantee growth.

Egg
(Login eggiedawl)
April 17 2008, 3:36 PM

Edgar Cayce was a famous psychic not a doctor. However, he was known to be a practitioner of holistic medicine. I have a few of his books and he is a very interesting man. Because I find his writings trustworthy I use cocoa butter with vitamin E for my massages.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
April 17 2008, 7:35 PM

If the molecule is too big it will not enter the skin. Ever. Just because people have grown while massaging with cocoa butter just means that it doesn't prevent growth. It's doubtful whether any of the topicals make much difference otherwise you would just be able to smooth some on, if you're doing a proper massage then it's the massage that's working not the cream. I use cocoa butter but I use it because it's cheap, smells nice and doesn't give me a rash!

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
April 17 2008, 8:41 PM

Just keep believing girls. A football CAN pass through a needle's eye occasionally. In physical terms, this is called "Quantum tunneling". I am not going to argue my point because it is pretty much useless here. I tried once and failed and I will leave it at that. :-) This issue is a bit of a religion for some and I respect that. So yeah, at least cocoa butter smells nice and the massage does you good.

Over and out.

Marjorie
(Login Marjorie)
April 30 2008, 4:44 PM

Edgar Cayce was a very interesting person and much of his work lives on today.

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)
May 31 2008, 12:16 PM

Count me in Surf ! When I first started on NBE, your routine apealed to me..my gut just said yours felt right and I'm glad I found it as I was unable to take herbs internaly.

Cocoa butter was the base of all my boobie batters and it was a God send for me ! Topicals can work hurray ! A friend of mine is an Naturopathic Dr and he recomended I use both hot and cold compresses after the cocoa butter massages to help absorb the fats..be it its fact or fiction it worked for me.

Mysteryrose
(Login mysteryrose)
May 31 2008, 5:22 PM

I think there may be some truth in cocoa butter working- its from coco beans isn't it? and they contain phytonutrients (good for growth)- and phytonutrients are tiny enough to absorb right through the skin

If you read up on information given on the greenbush website they say that eating chocolate for this reason can help!

may
(Login Cselestyna)
May 31 2008, 9:48 PM

i don't even remember writing that last post, lol.

cocoa probably helps to maintain breast growth, i do believe that, i wonder where fennelfairy found her info? has anyone else heard about the fat molecuels being to large to absorb into the body?

Miles
(no login)
June 1 2008, 12:51 AM

Not referring specifically to cocao butter here, but I'm not understanding how somebody can make a general statement like 'topicals don't work' when we know that topical progesterone cream and other things work quite well or even better, when applied topically. Also, many websites advocate using things like fenugreek and fennel topically to stimulate milk production.

Pink Sheep
(no login)
Miles...
June 1 2008, 9:00 AM

NO ONE here has said that topicals don't work. Just that certain contents cannot penetrate the skin for biological reasons. A lot of people think that water can get absorbed through the skin for instance, and a lot of moisturizers are water based. But if we really absorbed water we would look like sponges. It is all about the size of the molecules. Progesterone cream or any other steroid cream works because the active substance is able to penetrate the skin - not all parts of the cream though, just the active parts (hormones). There are no phytoestrogens in cocoa butter however. I think the original argument here originally was if the fat from cocoa butter can make breasts enlarge as Edgar Cayce said.

Miles
(no login)
June 2 2008, 4:37 PM

Hi Pink Sheep,

Yup. Got that. I did read the thread. I had read a comment within the thread by somebody that stated something to the effect that: It's doubtful whether any of the topicals make much difference otherwise you would just be able to smooth some on, and I wanted to clarify that some of the topicals do, indeed work, in case somebody read that comment and assumed it to mean anything/everything topical might not work.

Miles

Cocoa butter and breast massage
March 11 2006 at 10:10 PM
Lisa (Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS

I just found this link about cocoa butter and breast massage:

http://www.meridianinstitute.com/echerb/...06-15.html

Remedy 1206-15: Cocoa Butter Breast Massage Salve

DESCRIPTION
Derived from cocoa beans, cocoa butter was recommended in many Cayce readings as a massage ingredient, to used by itself or in combination with other substances. Although cocoa butter was often suggested for spinal or abdominal massage, numerous readings also recommended cocoa butter for breast massage.

INDICATIONS AND USAGE
Cocoa butter was sometimes recommended by Edgar Cayce for use with children requiring spinal massage. Also recommended for massage of breasts to assist with normal development.

CONTRAINDICATIONS
No known contraindications.

DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Massage into skin all that the body will absorb.

BRAND NAME
Cocoa Butter - Baar Products
Cocoa Butter - Heritage Store

HOW SUPPLIED
1 oz jar,
4 oz jar,
1 oz stick.

CAYCE QUOTE ON REMEDY 1206-15

(A) This is a nominal condition that exists in most individuals. If there is the desire for increasing the lesser, massage the lower portion with Cocoa Butter. If there is the desire to decrease the other, massage with Cocoa Butter adding the water from alum in same. Do this each evening.

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Thanks girl
March 11 2006, 10:15 PM

It helps to tone them too and get rid of slight scarring..Thanks for the tips girl Im feelin ya flow

Sunset
(no login)
exciting isnt it?!
March 11 2006, 10:17 PM

I told you guys it was working for me Smile
Thank you for the info Lisa!

Lisa
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
Hello Sunset
March 12 2006, 6:00 PM

Sunset it was because of you I wanted to check it out further, and there you go, it really can help with breast development, so well done for discovering that for us and thanks so much for sharing!!!!

I am using it now myself and have been tingling even though it is the beginning of my cycle and I NEVER used to before. Not sure if it is my new Fenugreek dosage or the cocoa butter, but one of the two is definatly working, and I would vote for the cocoa butter!

SugarQ
(no login)
Re: Cocoa butter and breast massage
March 12 2006, 10:52 PM

I am excited for you ladies this is getting interestin. please keep us posted on your results. thanks for shareing.

Ida
(login Ida...)
March 12 2006, 11:46 PM

It's interesting but all sources of information seem to go back to the Edgar Cayce readings.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
So excited I could help
March 13 2006, 1:23 AM

And you are all very welcome. I plan to share anything that works for me, in hopes it can help the rest of you too.
I actually "discovered" it by accident too. I started massageing with just some lotion I had on hand and I started to notice when I used it.."Plump!" and when I used something else, I wanted to cry, because I seem to shrink back if I dont use cocoa butter. I'll use it the rest of my life, I swear..lol
Did you read my good news post? I was thrilled that it is now noticeable feeling to my fiance as well.
I am so glad you are trying it and that it seems to be working, thats awsome!

Goldenleaf
(Login Goldenleaf)
EVE MEMBERS
SORRY My mistake
March 13 2006, 4:15 PM

Hi its Snowflake, My mistake. I would have sworn it was coconut oit, but I reread Lisa's discrition and it does say coaco beans. In the 80's when I was pregnant I use to rub coaco butter on my stomach to stop stretch marks. I did this with all 3 of my pregnacies and it worked. I never got stretch marks on my stomach. But I did get them across my butt. Never thought to rub it on my butt cheeks. Anyway my cocaco butter was derived from coconut oil.

Susnet
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
From my understanding
March 13 2006, 4:45 PM

coconut oil,shea butter and cocoa butter ALL kind of do the same thing for our breasts. I'd like to buy some coconut extract and add it to my cocoa butter the smell would be pure heaven..lol and who knows it could work EVEN BETTER that way?!

SugarQ, it is getting really exciting, thanks for dropping by and giving support! I love to hear from you Smile

Rachel
(Login Tulipflower)
Cocoa Butter
March 16 2006, 5:26 AM

Can you buy cocoa butter in the super market or health food store? And if so, is it in the food section or near the lotions/creams section? Also, do you use it alone or to you mix it in herbs? If it really does plump up breasts I want to use it!

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Its by the lotions and creams
March 16 2006, 5:33 AM

It tones your skin up and give it elasticity. I love the way it gets rid of small scrring and stretch marks

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Rachel
March 16 2006, 3:04 PM

HI, yes you can buy it at most supermarkets. Pharmacy's that carry lotions usually have it too. wal-mart, places like that and most grocery storys do to.

I always find it in the "Health&beauty" sections at the stores. Where they keep lotions, shampoo, bath products and stuff.

I have not looked for 100% PURE cocoa butter yet, (I dont even know if you can buy it that way) but I just got a bottle of it made by Suave and it really works well.

It will plump you up (at least it has for me) and it will stay as long as you use it everyday at least once a day (for me)

You CAN add herbal extracts to it. Cocoa butter absorbs well into the skin and doesnt feel "greasy" afterwards. It helps prevent stretch marks, small scars, and helps make skin more elasticy (SP?) It is wonderful for the skin overall, and smells good too!

I hope I was able to help you out a little, lemme know if you try it and notice any difference. (it took about 2 weeks and I noticed a big difference!) Good luck and keep us posted!

Rachel
(Login Tulipflower)
wrap it up?
March 16 2006, 8:29 PM

Thank you for your advice I'm going to buy some today! I've also heard that using plastic wrap helps enhance results after you've applied breast cream. Is this true? Maybe I misunderstood and women only do this so that they don't make a mess if they wear it to bed.

Lisa
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
March 16 2006, 8:34 PM

I think this may work, I think by wrapping with plastic foil the foil keeps in or generates some heat? and also you make sure that all the cream goes into your body and not on your clothes.
Im really just guessing here but I imagine that this might be the reason why it could work.
On the other hand, just putting a heat pad on after massages might do the same. :-)

Sharon
(Login Sharon-Jane)
Sounds good!
March 17 2006, 5:49 AM

I'm just starting a program and I don't like the feel of oil. Coca Butter smells so good to hopefully it will overpower the nasty smell of my fenugreek extract! Thanks

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
What's good girls
March 17 2006, 8:39 AM

Did anyone add anything in their cocoa butter(herbs) or is everyone just using it plainly? Its best to start using cocoa butter now then by summertime your skin is supple and toned out.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
March 17 2006, 2:43 PM

I have been using it plain, but will be adding fenugreek extract to it before long.

Just my opinion I dont think cocoa butter will cover up the fenugreek, that extract is POTENT! PHEW EE! lol

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
Fenugreek smell
March 17 2006, 2:55 PM

Ok - I have to admit that I like the smell of Fenugreek extract. It does remind me of maple syrup (I remember reading on this forum that someone else thought so too). I don't mix it with the cocoa butter at first. I put the Fenugreek extract and EPO directly on my breasts, then massage. Then I sometimes massage a couple seconds more with the cocoa butter.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
that smell
March 17 2006, 5:46 PM

I didnt mind the smell of the fenugreek caps they smell a little more like celery I thought with a lite maple aroma. I actually liked the smell too.

Then when I got the fenugreek extract it WAS SO STRONG..lol (and smelled A LOT like maple)
I still like the smell of it, but it is WAY more stronger to me in the liquid version of it.

Now so far I think the Saw Palmetto is HANDS DOWN THE SMELLIEST herb I will be using. (ick!)

The red clover smells so earthy and I REALLY like its smell! Smile

More on cocoa butter
March 31 2006 at 4:32 AM Tap (no login)

Hey there all you NBE princesses.... just doing a bit of surfing and stumbled on this.. thought you might a "squizz" at it.

COCOA BUTTER - Stimulates the circulation in massaged areas, and strengthens the nervous system and eliminating functions. It is especially useful for massaging babies and young children gently along the spine. It helps body development and guards against head congestions. For increasing the size of underdeveloped breasts, massage around the glands under the arms and below the breasts. Direct massage of breasts with cocoa butter combined with alum water has been recommended by Edgar Cayce to decrease their size. You may use melted cocoa butter on its own or as part of a massage-oil mixture. To increase breast size also see breasts.html.

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Thanks for tha tip Tap
March 31 2006, 6:26 AM

Thanks for tha tip Tap. Edgar Cayce seems to have a great influence.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
its a miracle
March 31 2006, 4:13 PM

Its a miracle it really is. I am still astounded by all the info I have read on it and how it helps the boobies, and I am amazed at what it can do! Thanks Tap Smile

Sherri
(Login Miss_Sherri)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: More on cocoa butter
April 1 2006, 2:36 AM

SO only massage with cocoa butter under arms and below breasts? Massaging actual breasts will decrease size? Am I understanding you correctly? I'm confused by what you said Tap, sorry. Could you clarify that please?

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
Cocoa versus Shea
April 1 2006, 6:05 AM

I recently purchased 100% pure cocoa butter (it's in a tub and it's hard, you have to warm it up and liquify it to use it). I've noticed that when I use it (applying it after my massage routine, just before I apply heat) my breast reduce in size a bit (approx 1/4"). Then I've been experimenting with a great cream I bought that has 20% shea butter (also has cocoa, but not a lot) I think that I'm going to stop using the cocoa!!!! Anyone have any ideas as to what is going on? I apply it directly to my breast, a bit under the arm and a bit above my breasts (I haven't experimented with just applying it below my breasts and under the arm, maybe I should).

I don't know if it's something else that's making me kinda yo-yo, but I'd much rather stay plump all the time! The only reason I tried the cocoa butter was that I read the thread that said with vitamin E, the plumpness/growth can become permanent.

Does anyone else yo-yo slightly (increase then decrease) within the same day? Ok, now I have to admit, that I've been measuring more often that I probably should ... hee hee.

Any thoughts?

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
I think I deleted part of my previous message!
April 1 2006, 6:22 AM

I wanted to include that when I use the cream that has the 20% shea butter in it, I plump back up!! It seems to be the cocoa that is making me less plump. Maybe I'm applying it incorrectly, and shouldn't apply it directly to my breasts (just under them and under the arm)?!?

Sunset
(no login)
Sherri
April 1 2006, 5:29 PM

I absolutely would NOT recommend ONLY massageing under the arm and between. I WOULD DEFINATELY massage the boobs themselves AND THEN massage under-between and under the arm if you wish.

Massaging directly on them DOES help them be more plump and round, and CAN add growth.

So if you have time after the massage of the boobs themselves, then yes, I would definatly do it between under and under arm.

Massageing the boob themselves will not make them smaller if you massage "INWARDS" NOT outwards Smile

Sherri
(Login Miss_Sherri)
EVE MEMBERS
April 1 2006, 10:23 PM

Oh, I always massage my entire breasts. I was just confused about the part of Tap's post that says: Direct massage of breasts with cocoa butter combined with alum water has been recommended by Edgar Cayce to decrease their size. What I got from this post was if you massage under your arm and breast WITH cocobutter you will increase in size but if you use the cocobutter when you do your actual massage of the entire breat, you decrease in size. Or is it just when its combined with alum water? Am I misinterpreating what you said Tap? Should you only use cocobutter under your arm and breast and use something else on your actual breast? That seems silly to me. I'm totally confused. Sorry ladies, I guess I'm having a blonde moment.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Or is it just when its combined with alum water?
April 2 2006, 7:55 AM

yes, I seen that same post she gave, and I actually pasted it a while ago on the herb info page under Cocoa Butter.

Its my understanding the size only decreases when used with alum water (what ever alum water is?)

So I no from experience its ok to use the cocoa butter on them as well.

I know you asked Tap for her input, but I thought I would try to help you Smile

*Sunset*

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
That does sound very confusing hmmmm
April 2 2006, 9:36 AM

Cocoa butter decreasing thats scary I hope its just tightening or firming it..Im going to try to use the cocoa n shea butter just to massage my breast once in a while because I noticed my nipples are always inward anymore and not outward like they use to be. So I use peppermint oil 100% once in a while to help. I also read that Melatonin which is already in our body(to help sleep) helps breast health...BUT IS ONLY USED BEFORE BEDTIME it can cause groggyness n other side effects its basically a sleep helper to get you to sleep...But make sure its taken 2hrs before a 6-8hrs bedtime sleep. I think I might get back on that cuz I took it long time ago to put me on a daily sleeping route. I loved it..I just want healthy breast again.

Sherri
(Login Miss_Sherri)
EVE MEMBERS
April 3 2006, 2:09 AM

Thanks sunset, I understand now. I used cocobutter for my massage yesterday for the first time and right after I was done so sore and they were itching too! I am so excited. Im going to use cocobutter all the time!

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Sherri
April 3 2006, 3:19 AM

Thats AWSOME, just 1 day after use, wow! It took about 2 weeks for me to notice fullness from it, so if you continue to use it, you may be verry happy by the end of the week!! Smile

I love this stuff to pieces, and I am so glad some of you are now trying it out. I hope all you are as happy with it as I am.

Just dont forget either use Vit E with it too keep results or you'll have to use the cocoa butter EVERYDAY at least 1 time a day to "keep" what you get.

The Vit E should ensure that if you dont use the cocoa butter, every bit you gained from it will be "saved"

GOOD LUCK Sherri, let me know how much of a change you see from it in 1-2 weeks, its really amazing stuff!

*Sunset*

Tap
(no login)
sorry i'm late
April 3 2006, 12:32 PM

i was surprised to see 11 comments on my cocoa butter post... i think the article i pasted was saying it only reduces size when combined with alum water... the massage technique was about general breast health and growth. I might do some research to find out what alum water is.. as for the massage technique, they talk about... i think our "playing records" is absolutely fab (chi massage) i'm getting good results. I've just bought some cocoa butter "stuff" today, and might try mixing my fenugreek tincture into it...

Sorry i didn't get back straight away.. actually I work on the weekends.. so every monday night i get to see what you girls have been talking about...

by the way.. i;ve been on nbe for 5 months now, and just got 1 cm today on the tape measure.. far out it's slow!! but my reference bra has been much fuller, long before it showed up on the tape...
Moral of the story- hang in there everyone!!!

Sherri
(Login Miss_Sherri)
EVE MEMBERS
April 3 2006, 1:24 PM

Oh, I'm so excited!!! I'm so blown away that you could grow just on massaging with cocbutter alone. I was very surprised as to how quickly I felt it working! Didn't expect it right away. Ok, so I should add vitamin e to it as well?

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Sherri
April 3 2006, 7:03 PM

I know how you feel girl, I was right there to and I am still astounded with it!! I just wanna tell the whole world about it...hehehe

Ok, ..lol..yes I found out when I first started using CB that if I stopped using it (I had to for a while because the 1st kind I was using I had forever and it was old and was giving me a rash) So I stopped useing it and started useing ginseng massage oil. When I stopped the cocoa butter (the old 1) I had looked plumper from it, but couldnt continue with it. SO, when I STOPPED using it, I kept thinking "what the heck! I look smaller for some reason Sad Well, I ofcouse then was bummed out so I bought some new CB.

I started using it and got the plumpness back in a couple days I think it was. THATS when I realized IT WORKS!! AND thats when I realized it only works if you use it EVERYDAY. Or you loose it all Sad

BUT-Then Mel discovered a web site stating that CB DOES enlarge them it just doesnt STAY unless you ALWAYS EVERYDAY use it.

WELL- they found out if you use Vit E either before/with/after the CB ALL growth that you recieve from the CB will be KEPT if you use the vit E!!
So-If you maybe skipped a day massage here or there, you should not loose the growth/plumpness caused by the cocoa butter. Smile SO THAT is truely an amazing thing , I could just hug her for that info!!
To answer your questoin now..lol (sorry, Im rambling on and on) YES I would use the Vit e as well.

Now, if you want to read the article I copy/pasted it and it is on the "general references" page, its really inspiring!

*Sunset*

Brenda
(Login Curlergirl)
EVE MEMBERS
Vitamin E orally or topically??
April 3 2006, 10:39 PM

HI Sunset

I am confused...I know you probably answered this somewhere else but do you take the vitamin E pills or apply Vit E creme during massage??? My life is too wacky to massage every day although I usually do at least once when I get out of the shower...unless the kids are pounding on the door...lol.

I have decided that with your success (and mine to a smaller extent) that I will continue with the massage but now want to try cocoa butter. I am not taking any herbs right now. Fenugreek made me smell and I couldn't stand that for any reason - bigger boobs or not!! I switched to fennel but didn't notice anything happening.

After researching I have decided I am going to try Pueraria Mirifica - probably Mirifem. I just have to save up some cash and pay off my Credit card (I only have a $200 limit) so I can buy a big enough supply not to have to worry about running out. Next paycheque should do it!!

Thanks!
Brenda

Tap
(no login)
hey brenda about the PM
April 4 2006, 12:50 AM

girls.. the cocoa butter i bought is "Palmers" and it has vit e already in it.... about the PM.. I just got 2 bottles via ebay.. 500mg of pure PM (supposed to be one of the strongest on the market). The price seemed good to me even after excahnge rates ($65 2 months supply)and the delivery time was jolly excellent... check them out at www.pueraria.co.uk.
I've just checked ebay and there are none for sale by this company at the moment..

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Brenda
April 4 2006, 12:59 AM

now this I honestly do not know. I would "guess" that as long as use "some kind" of Vitamin E it shouldnt matter what "form" of it you use.
Personally I use Vitamin E cream (comes in a container like noxema does) and also I use EPO orally and topically and it also contains vitamin E in it.

SO I really "think" it would not matter as long as you use it in some form.

*Sunset*

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
April 4 2006, 1:34 AM

Ok I did some checking and I found this, it says:

Vit. E is considered the most important oil soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Studies indicate theat vitamin e performs these functions when applied topically. (on the skin)

So, then in reading that I would suggest useing the cream if at all possible.
Because for example-if you apply it right to the breasts, then you will asure that the fat from the cocoa butter wont "leave" the breasts and go rancid through out other parts of the body. By applying the Vitamin E to the actuall breasts, it "holds" the fat of the cocoa butter right where you want it. Thats my interpritayion of how it works Smile

*Sunset*

Brenda
(Login Curlergirl)
EVE MEMBERS
Thanks Sunset and Tap
April 4 2006, 4:32 PM

Hi girls!

Thanks Sunset for your info. I will get some Vitamin E Creme - if nothing else it will help with the stretch marks from all the growth - lol!!

Tap - let me know what you think of the PM - have you started yet???? I will check out the website too. I am really interested in this product since I had a hysterectomy a couple of years ago - not total, I still have one ovary. But I think I am starting menopause (I am only 40) and the other benefits from it will be worth it even if I don't grow....but I want to fill out!!! I am tired of lying down and having my boobs slide into my armpits!!!

Thanks again!!
Brenda

Tap
(no login)
i'll keep you posted
April 5 2006, 6:30 AM

brenda, even though you won't be using PM, i will certainly report in on how i go with it... I'm going to do one more cycle (month)on my current program cause it's going well... and then try the PM with flaxseed and L-tyrosine.
cheers.

jacyprinces
(Login jacyprinces)
hi sunset!
April 16 2006, 4:38 PM

just wanna ask u, for how long do u massage the breast with cocoa butter? just enough that the CB is absorbed? n does it make a difference if u use vit. E cream or oil? u use the cream right? n one more thing, do u use the under the breast n arm massage or just the inward massage on the breast? and what does that under the arm mean? massage CB in the armpits? hehe..sorry if i have so many questions.. thanks in advance Smile

happy80
(Login unhappy80)
EVE MEMBERS
question
April 16 2006, 5:00 PM

hi!
I'm doing massage cocoa butter&vit-e mix on my breasts. But I'm applying it whole of my breasts. not under the armpits and under the breasts. is it wrong?
Thanks.

jacyprinces
(Login jacyprinces)
April 16 2006, 5:03 PM

and one more thing, do u use the chi massage when applying CB or do u just use ur fingers and massage the breast going inward? sorry i dont have a clue on the whole massage thing thanks!

Sunset
(no login)
I hope I can answer all these
April 17 2006, 1:18 AM

1. I use the vitamine e cream, and I dont really know if the "cream" is better than the "oil" or not. I just like the cream and it smells nice. Also I had some already so am using that.

2. I massage 360 rotations on EACH breast. It takes about 5 minutes on EACH one so 10 minutes total.

3. I do the Chi Massage, with the cocoa butter then after that I rub a small amount of Vit E cream over them.

4. I do massage under the breasts for maybe 2 minutes as well as the sides of them and between them. Not for any lengthy amount of time though. I ALWAYS do the actuall breasts themselves too first.

5. You dont actually rub it into the armpit I dont think. I personally rub just the side of my breast a little. Its under the arm put not actually "into" my armpit.

6. No I dont think you MUST massage under the arm or between for results. Just ALWAYS make sure you DO massage the whole breast its self. Its not "bad" if you dont do it under the arm.

7. And for my massage I use my whole hand. Not just my fingers or palm, I use the whole hand. I kinda cup my breasts in my hand placing the palm over my nipple and my fingers cover the sides of them. I just try to cover as much of the breast I can with my hand.

~I hope I answered everything, if not just ask Smile

jacyprinces
(Login jacyprincess)
April 17 2006, 10:59 AM

thanks sooo much for that... btw, do u slather the cocoa butter on each breast or do u leave it in ur hands then massage? do u use it at night or in the morning? after u take a bath right? n this other question is kinda silly, but will using this make ur chest area hairy? hehe..coz i alredy have a few visible hair in my chest area n im afraid that it will make it more hairy...eek..thanks again!

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
your welcome
April 17 2006, 8:10 PM

I copied your last post so I dont miss answering any of your questions. I hope you dont mind.

you asked:thanks sooo much for that... btw, do u slather the cocoa butter on each breast or do u leave it in ur hands then massage? do u use it at night or in the morning? after u take a bath right? n this other question is kinda silly, but will using this make ur chest area hairy? hehe..coz i alredy have a few visible hair in my chest area n im afraid that it will make it more hairy...eek..thanks again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Yes I put the cocoa butter into my hand and massage it in that way.

2. I use the cocoa butter at night after my shower. Sometimes I use it in the morning too, it just depends. Here lately though I am using in the morning ginsing massage oil and other lotions. At night I ALWAYS use the cocoa butter/Vit E.

3. And your other question is not silly, I understand the concern, it has not made my chest hairy at all, so I wouldnt think it would yours either.

Good Luck with your routine! Smile

*Sunset*

Pansyclub
(no login)
May 8 2006, 9:38 PM

"By applying the Vitamin E to the actuall breasts, it "holds" the fat of the cocoa butter right where you want it."

Hi everybody! but if I am apply cb and e-vit under my arms and between my breasts, wont it also holds fat there?

js89
(Login js89)
EVE MEMBERS
May 9 2006, 2:32 AM

Good question. I wondered that too as I was rubbing some excess cb on my stomach, hoping it wouldn't stay there. lol

Sunset - I enjoyed your post that included how you discovered cb was working for you. I hadn't read that before/didn't know that. What a great discovery!

roxy
(no login)
hmmm INTERESTING!
May 10 2006, 2:00 PM

hey...i use palmer's cocoa butter is that what you guys r tlkin about using to increase...im a measly 32aa and at 22 thats kinda surfboardish for an asian gal of my hip n chunky thigh size! lol or do u guys mean rubbin real pure cocoa butter n if so where do u get it from?
does it really work?
roxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sunset
(no login)
May 10 2006, 3:40 PM

ok I wasnt going to post here as much any more, but I do still want to help out with all the cocoa butter issues.

Firstly I do believe that where ever you rub the cocoa butter into-FOR A LONG CONTINUOSE AMOUNT OF TIME- That fat from it WILL be stored. Weather it be to the boobs you apply it or on the sides as well. And YES I believe that if you rub the cocoa butter to say, the SIDES of your boobs, that fat witll store, and the vitamin e will keep it there (on the sides of boob) as well.

The article claims that you must rub it in UNDER the breasts. I agree-but also I do it on the whole breast and sides and under.

I also, from personal experience DO NOT think it matters if the cocoa butter is "pure" or mixed with other stuff. I have never used the cocoa butter in pure form yet, and probably wont because of the melting you must do to it first.-I usually wouldnt have enough time to always melt it first. SO the lotion for "me" works, and I find it quick and ready and its easy.
But I have to admitt that IF you have a chance to pick it up in PURE form, it may be a better way to go.

Also I saw in another thread someone asking that if you applied 5g of cocoa butter to the boobs for 10 days-would you go from a A-B cup, given the numbers in the article.

Well-in short, I dont believe that. I do not believe it will be that quick and that much all at once. Your math was correct, of course, but I think the article means over a lengthy period of time you could achieve those results. Certainly not in 10 days. I have massaged for a little over 2 months-almost 3 with the cocoa butter. 2 times a day. I am VERY happy withresults so far, but I have no where near gained a whole cup size I dont think..lol

I am definatly fuller and have more to the sides, and am starting to fill out more on the "tops" I think. (at least it looks like it)

So is the cocoa butter to good to be true? I believe it has made a big difference on "me" and I think if you are constant with it, (no matter HOW much you use) that yes, you will get fuller -more filled out with it. And I do think that after all the fat storing there, that yes, you can grow actuall measurable boobage. BUT-In my opinion, (and experience) it will take more than 10 days to achieve a whole cup size difference. Fullness is what I have achieved mainly as well as a 1/4" growth in 1 month from it!!

I figure its cheap and its worth informing everyone on then its up to you to try it or believe it Smile And I truely hope every one that does loves it as much as I do and gets wonderful results !!!

And Ephiphinay (sorry, I know I misspelled that) Thank you for your intrest in reading my cocoa butter story. I love it too,,cause it was a total accident that I found out about it Big Grin

Take care everyone!!

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Oh crap
May 10 2006, 4:04 PM

JS89-sorry I got you confused w/another member..!!
You and her have very close pictures..lol Sorry about that!

And thank YOU for YOUR intrest in my "accidental discovery" Big Grin

pansyclub
(Login pansyclub)
May 10 2006, 8:01 PM

”For increasing the size of underdeveloped breasts, massage around the glands under the arms and below the breasts.”

Why should I do that and not apply CB directly on my breasts? I don’t want to get bigger on the side and below… If it stores fat, shouldn’t I avoid other areas?

Sunset
(no login)
well actualy
May 10 2006, 10:45 PM

we all have more boobage than we think. all the extra "meat" that is on the sides, kinda under the arm is ALSO part of the boobs. So maybe thats why it says that?

I just say massage em wherever you feel you need/want to. Before I read that article I never massage under the boobs, under the arm or between them. Just ON them, and it worked well. SO if you dont want to I dont think you would have to do it under the arm.

I just think the purpose of that is to get ALL our boobage in the massage.
I think you'd be fine and get fine results if you didnt though. I do think the "under" your boob thing is a good area to focus on, as well as the rest of the "actual" boob.

Mel
(Login cemh20)
May 11 2006, 1:05 AM

Hi, the idea of massaging around and under & between your breasts is to stimulate the lmyph nodes, which will get them working & ensure fat is stored properly, so the theory is that if you massage these & combine this with breast massage it should move fat towards your breasts, from your sides & leaving you with a leaner torso & bigger breasts - not sure of the science, but thats the info I have read. Hope that helps. xxx

Anonymous
(Login rkai93)
May 11 2006, 1:19 AM

there is a great picture of the lymph in the breast here:
http://www.cancerhelp.org.uk/help/default.asp?page=3282

sunset
(no login)
Mel
May 11 2006, 3:08 PM

That does make MUCH sence, I think your explaination would be correct Smile At least it sounds very true to me. Thanks!

Anonymous
(no login)
June 18 2006, 8:52 PM

Hello,
D
would cocoa butter help weight gain on the hips if used the same way on the breasts?

Shell688
(Login Shell688)
EVE MEMBERS
To Surf
June 18 2006, 11:02 PM

I don't have time to read this whole thread right now, but I went down today from 35 1/2 to 33 1/2 over night. The only thing I changed last night was to rub Cocoa / Shea butter lotion down the sides from waist to armpit, and put some inbetween breast and under breast. So for now I'm afraid to mess with the stuff.

Good luck to all! Shell

Surf
(Login Surf.)
EVE MEMBERS
Shell
June 19 2006, 1:54 PM

What kind of cocoa butter are you using? Is it 100% pure (in hard form that needs to be melted for use)? Can you associate the reduction in breast size with your cycle or do you think it was the cocoa butter? I wasn't sure, myself. I pretty much stick to my body butter with the 20% shea butter (but it also has cocoa, but it has less than just using the pure cocoa). Everyone seem to swear by the cocoa butter, which leads me to believe that maybe I was using too much (too consentrated, as it was 100% pure) or that it was the timing of my use.
When cocoa butter was being talked about on the forum, I went out a found 100% pure cocoa butter. I think most people on the forum were using lotions or body butters with cocoa as an ingrediant. This would mean that I was using a lot higher concentration of it than them (as I was melting it down and mixing it only with herbs and not mixing it with an other lotions or body butters).
Also, the timing might have something to do with it. I really didn't experiment much with the timing to see if the reduction in size related to my cycle or not. I do, as many on the forum do, feel that my breasts reduce in size a bit after my period starts. I'm not sure if this was what happened when I used the cocoa butter or not. As you can tell by the thread, no one person said the same thing happened to them. You are the only one who has mentioned it! I would interested to hear what you think!!!

Shell688
(Login Shell688)
EVE MEMBERS
Cocoa butter
June 19 2006, 6:56 PM

Surf:

My comp. keeps freezing up, I'll try to post real quick. 3rd try. I was using White Rain lotion. ingredients are listed more concentration to least concentration. It lists coca first then shea, then Vit. E so I think that is pretty close to recomended levels. It only costed $1.35 so that's a plus. When I lost gains I had only massaged like normal and only on sides in-between and surrounding tissue, very bad results for me. When I massaged both breasts as usual, and also breasts with lotion, I am back to size I was 2 days ago, filling out reference bra as before. I'm very glad I gave it another try. Thanks to everyone . I have a fuller feeling today, and some mild breast "feelings" not really pain. When you used 100% cocoa butter, where you using liquid vit. E, or E lotion afterwards? I think that you should try tonight to use the lotion on your breasts and surrounding tissue. My surrounding tissue, even the tops of my breasts have filled out since last night, I went ahead and did massage when I got up since my results were so noticeable. Experiment a little, try lotion, and try real cocoa butter and see what works best on you and let us know please. I am very happy with results and want to thank everyone on forum for all the hard work they are doing. Surf, your pics look great, your working hard, keep it up and good luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon