Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

More curves in a transition process on Pharmacy Hormones . What can I do to stimulate

I want more and fuller curves than I have now . I am a trans woman transitioning on pharmaceutical hormones , low dose .
I haven't seen a lot of fat redistribution to my butt and my hips although both seam to have softened a bit . How can I stimulate development of curves?

Would eating more fatty be an option?
Anything I should avoid to eat or drink ?
Any supplements I could take ( that contain no phytos ) ?

One way, that I know of, is to do high reps trunk twisters for your waist, and Deep squats to bolster the rear end. Beyond that.... Pharma and DNA will do most everything else.

Also, the type of squats you do has an effect, and targeting the key muscles is essential. I'd suggest hack squats and/or goblet squats. Pull through or kettlebell swings, too.
Gluteus Medius needs to be overdeveloped for male-born critters. ;-)
Gluteus Maximus, too.
Vastus Medialus is also essential.
These are the same for women, too, but women have a natural advantage over men in this area's development.

Then, minimize the waist. Suggest Vacuums for that. It's an isometric hold in the muscle, you exhale all the air from your lungs, and then tense the abs while using the diaphragm to pull in (as if trying to breathe). Look at Arnold in his prime, you'll see the effects.

Last, minimize the "bad" aspects, which mostly applies to males. Broad shoulders = don't develop them! (Tone, sure, low weight, high reps. Not heavy weights.)

And ALWAYS double-check your posture. Men slouch, women don't.

Unfortunately, at 18+, the bones are somewhat "set". But from 18 - maybe 30, there is still time to refine things. You won't get "child-bearing hips," but you'd avoid some of the masculinization that continues in the rib cage, and add some width to the hips at least. I wish I knew at 18 what I know now! :-)

-Dianna

Im assuming you are on low dose and just starting out? Low dose takes awhile for changes, however, genetics and if you are past a certain age, your bones are set. The good news is you should loose quite a bit of topside muscle and those shoulders shouldnt look so big after all. Im not a large person, but not petite either and im doing just fine. If you get the testosterone under control, the estrogen will do thier part. Hips can be larger as well as your butt through fat distribution in time when the hormones take hold. Although there are alot of people out there don't have all that much back!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon