Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have no idea what to start first. Help me get Titus!

I'm a mother of two youngest is 22 months. I never gained breasts from my pregnancies. I've always just stayed the same 38b and my breast don't even fill up the whole bra. Where do I start? How do I start? I want to feel sexy and get out of the itty bitty tittie committee. HELP MEEEEE

Start on Pueraria Mirifica or Hops .

If you want to save money you can use Hops but make sure it's a kind of Hop that contains enough 8-Prenylnargenin . That's a potent phytoestrogen that has 1/10 the strength of Estradiol . You can buy Hops at a grocery for 6$ or so per hundred grams.

Use 7.5 grams daily . Divide over the day . 2.5 grams each 4 hours .

You will have to have patience but within 6 months you will increase at least a cup size . Many transsexual women used to use Hops because back in the day there wasn't any safe bio-identical estrogen . There was only Ethinyl Estradiol and Premarin which both are very unhealthy . So trans girls who wanted to transition in an alternative way used Hops .

If you don't want to bother about having to weigh the Hop grains each time you can also buy standardized capsules which contain 200 mcg of 8-prenylnargenin . You should take 3 of these caps daily to experience decent breast increase . You can buy them under the brand " MenoHop " . It's also given to women with menopausal lack of estrogen . Transgenders use it as well . So it's powerful , it's not just any phytoestrogen . One bottle of these pills would cost you 46$ . There are 90 pills in each bottle so you should be good for a month with one bottle . Use Google to see where they sell MenoHop and make sure it's the one from MetaGenetics which is the only real kind .

You can also take Pueraria Mirifica which contains Miroestrol and Deoxymiroestrol . Miroestrol is 1/4 th the strength of Estradiol which is thus a very powerful phytoestrogen . You have many Pueraria Mirifica retailers out there . Most sell cheaper herbs of low quality and try to make it pass as Pueraria Mirifica . Don't let them fool you! Ainterol sells real Pueraria Mirifica and so does Solgar but their tablets only contain 16 mcg of Miroestrol per tablet which is way to low to cause any significant effects unless you would take crazy amounts of them.
Good news is that you can buy real high quality Pueraria Mirifica from Thailand retailers self . The most trusthworty is www.siamnatural.com but they are not cheap . I believe they ask 36$ for a bottle of 100 pills including the shipping fee . Since you are a genetic woman you would only have to take 3 pills of these per day which means that a bottle of 100 pills will last you somewhat over 33 days . 36$ is thus a reasonable price in this case . Each tablet of SiamNatural's Pueraria Mirifica contains 65 mcg of Miroestrol which is about 16,25 mcg of estradiol . 3 pills will give you 48,75 mcg of additional Estradiol daily which is more than enough for a genetic girl to trigger breast growth .

Please do realise that you need to commit to these programs at least 4 months before you will see any result worth to be mentioned . They do work however since transgenders use it to transition ( but in higher doses ) .

The cheapest option of the ones I mentioned is to go buy Hops grains in a grocery store online or in your neighbourhood . You would pay about 16$ per month only but you will need to weigh the Hop grains accurately three times a day . You need to take 7,5 grams daily divided in 3 portions you have to take each 4 hours .

Your hips will widen , your butt may increase in size , stronger nail and hair texture and breast growth .

Please do realise that breast growth is genetically though . If your genetics only allow a B then you may not reach a higher cup at all . If your breasts didn't maximize to their full extend then all additional growth will show itself with these methods .

If you really want great results you will have to stay committed to these programs for a year at least . Breast growth is a marathon , not a sprint !

The Hop grains with the most 8-Prenylnargenin in them are Hallertau Hop grains .
Per month you will need 225 grams . Take 7,5 grams each day . That should contain about 450 mcg - 500 mcg of 8-Prenylnargenin which equals 45 - 50 mcg of Estradiol , the amount given to women with menopausal issues . Very potent but very safe ! Hops are relaxing , will stimulate your concentration and are very healthy in general !

I wish you the best of luck in your boob adventure !

(06-03-2016, 01:25 AM)Mindycool Wrote:  I'm a mother of two youngest is 22 months. I never gained breasts from my pregnancies. I've always just stayed the same 38b and my breast don't even fill up the whole bra. Where do I start? How do I start? I want to feel sexy and get out of the itty bitty tittie committee. HELP MEEEEE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you take PM or any strong phytoestrogens then you would mess up your period. Just follow a healthy diet, reduction in daily stress, and a moderate amount of exercise (as simple as daily walking.) then you will improve.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon