Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

30DD bra but look like AAA cup

Hi xvaleriax your boobs are lovely. I have the exact same issue. My I am 110lbs 5'6" and my underbust is 26 while my bust is 30" I wear 32/34A comfortably. Bra calculators it say I should be a 30D. That size is not common where I live. When I finally found one it didn't fit right. My guess has been that I should take into account the mass on my back and lats which steeply increase at the same point. So the measuring tape reads more but its not all breast issue but rather ribs, back, and sides. That's been my assumption. I'm sticking with it. Tongue

(02-03-2016, 10:36 PM)Little Creature Wrote:  Hi xvaleriax your boobs are lovely. I have the exact same issue. My I am 110lbs 5'6" and my underbust is 26 while my bust is 30" I wear 32/34A comfortably. Bra calculators it say I should be a 30D. That size is not common where I live. When I finally found one it didn't fit right. My guess has been that I should take into account the mass on my back and lats which steeply increase at the same point. So the measuring tape reads more but its not all breast issue but rather ribs, back, and sides. That's been my assumption. I'm sticking with it. Tongue

you are right Smile I try not to pay much attention on those numbers and letters. But I assume most of the members here have the same goal( to get bigger breasts) so I will do whatever it takes to have bigger breasts!Big Grin

I was reading cup size is irrelevant to how large your breasts are.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits

For instance, I did that bra that fits calculator a few months back and it gave me both a C and D cup size because I was in-between-- can't remember the number that goes with it though. I think the number is more important and a 30 is quite small.

So many lovely people here, in many sizes and shapes. I think your shape and size is lovely, xvaleriax! I am naturally medium petite, so I have known the desire to gain weight. It actually took me years to get to my current weight! But maybe, hehehe, I gained some of it in unhealthy ways with junk food and sitting on my duff a bit too much. Now, I am glad to pay more attention to being healthy and growing bigger boobies. Wink Since I see that you are massaging, I would like to recommend that you consider sweetyalissa's massage advice. Here is the thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24267

I am mentioning it because I have tried many different massages. I noticed that many things work for different people. I find this massage a nice change after some of the other ones I have tried. As far as doing anything to increase breast size, I know most of us are here to increase size and improve our feelings toward our body, too. So, a healthy perspective is a big key in NBE success. I have definitely tried some things that turned out not to be the most healthy fit for me. As good health has always been important to me, I am glad my body has clued me in to changing my approach at times.
Good luck, good health, and good feelings to y'all, my dears.

(05-03-2016, 02:04 AM)starfish1992 Wrote:  I was reading cup size is irrelevant to how large your breasts are.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits

For instance, I did that bra that fits calculator a few months back and it gave me both a C and D cup size because I was in-between-- can't remember the number that goes with it though. I think the number is more important and a 30 is quite small.

bra size is really confusing me Sad I think it is better to choose the bra that i feel comfortable to wear

(05-03-2016, 09:06 AM)char Wrote:  So many lovely people here, in many sizes and shapes. I think your shape and size is lovely, xvaleriax! I am naturally medium petite, so I have known the desire to gain weight. It actually took me years to get to my current weight! But maybe, hehehe, I gained some of it in unhealthy ways with junk food and sitting on my duff a bit too much. Now, I am glad to pay more attention to being healthy and growing bigger boobies. Wink Since I see that you are massaging, I would like to recommend that you consider sweetyalissa's massage advice. Here is the thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24267

I am mentioning it because I have tried many different massages. I noticed that many things work for different people. I find this massage a nice change after some of the other ones I have tried. As far as doing anything to increase breast size, I know most of us are here to increase size and improve our feelings toward our body, too. So, a healthy perspective is a big key in NBE success. I have definitely tried some things that turned out not to be the most healthy fit for me. As good health has always been important to me, I am glad my body has clued me in to changing my approach at times.
Good luck, good health, and good feelings to y'all, my dears.

Thank you for your reply,char. I'm so glad to find this forum and a lot of lovely people here to share their NBE methods and journeys so I can have plenty of information about NBE. Thanks for your recommendation of sweetalissa's message advice and hope you have a great success on NBE Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon