Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone heard of NuBreast machine?

Has anyone heard of NuBreast?
December 1 2008 at 11:48 AM Lena (no login)
http://www.one2fit.com/en_brand237.htm

I've seen this everywhere in Chinese magazines, I'm thinking of trying it. Anyone tried it and had good results with it?

Meehka
(no login)
Re: Has anyone heard of NuBreast?
December 2 2008, 1:19 AM

That's too expensive! I saw the same product in another on-line store with a much cheaper price but i did not save the site, sorry. I was planning to buy it when i saw that the main ingredients are borage oil, EPO, and Vit. E, etc. I just made my own Nubreast by buying the main ingredients at GNC and added it to GB herb that I have been using. It made a difference. I often experience more tinglings and pains since then. If you really want to buy it, search for more stores and compare the prices.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
December 2 2008, 1:25 PM

That price for just oils and E vitamin?? That's a joke.

Lena
(no login)
December 3 2008, 6:10 AM

They also have this machine which is a pumper / massager which costs $195. They claim that you can grow from an A cup to a C cup if you use their program w/ the machine and their lotion. This is copy & pasted from their website for the lotion, in case you haven't read it:

The Users' Trial Report

According to the trial report which invited 10,500 users of CoQ10 Herbal Breast Enhancer Cream to use the product continuously for 30 days,100% of the users felt their breasts enhanced,99% of them felt the breasts become firmer and more tendered,95% of them had their busts increased by 1.5 inch on average. The breast enhancing effect is obvious.

Result according to 10,500 users using 30 days.

*95% Average enhance1.5 inch
*99% Firm and full
100% Feeling breast up
*Based on the experiment results on the 583 people out of the 10,500 users, who continuously use the product (about 2-3 bottles) in 60 days.
*95% Enhance 1.8 inch,1-2 cup

Also, the lotion's main ingredients are:

Pueraria Mirifica (Kwao Keur), CoQ10, Vegetal Placenta, Seaweed Extract, Hyaluronic Acid

Any new opinions?

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
December 3 2008, 9:30 AM

A study involving *10,500* test subjects? No studies other than for actual medicinal drugs, which take years if not decades, have that many test subjects. I don't buy it a moment.

Sylvie
(Login Sylvie)
December 8 2008, 2:45 PM

The machine has pads which attach to each breast. You're supposed to keep your bra on during the time you use it and the pads fit under each cup. It's basically a massage device.

I think the study was on 583 people and not 10,500.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon